Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

03.08.12 @ 04:29 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Sick of paying taxes to the government read this.

( just go there and read and tell me what you think good or bad doesn't matter, don't shoot the messenger i'm just posting this because I thought it was something people should know about.

Last Online

01.08.08 @ 04:20 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Unfortunately for Mr. Benson, his argument and arguments proferred by others do not hold water. The Courts have disregarded them and even found them as "not objectively reasonable," the kiss of death. While there may have been some irregularity regarding the ratification of the 16th Amendment, it is considered part of the Constitution and thus "the law of the land." Here is an interesting excerpt which I found at

"We find it hard to understand why the long and unbroken line of cases upholding the constitutionality of the sixteenth amendment generally, Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Company, 240 U.S. 1, 36 S.Ct. 236, 60 L.Ed.2d 493 (1916), and those specifically rejecting the argument advanced in The Law That Never Was, have not persuaded Miller and his compatriots to seek a more effective forum for airing their attack on the federal income tax structure. See Foster, 789 F.2d at 463 n. 6 (the propriety of the ratification of a constitutional amendment may be a non-justiciable political question). Determined and persistent tax protesters like Miller seek to utilize the federal judicial forum without consideration of the significant limitations on the authority of both the district courts and the courts of appeal. One such limitation stems from the bedrock principle of stare decisis: lower courts are bound by the precedential authority of cases rendered by higher courts. U.S. Ex Rel. Shore v. O'Leary, 833 F.2d 663, 667 (7th Cir.1987). This limitation on judicial power is one of the cornerstones of the legal structure in that it serves broader societal interests such as the orderly and predictable application of legal rules. This doctrine prevents us from disregarding the Supreme Court's opinions upholding the constitutionality of the sixteenth amendment. The Court's decisions are binding on us and the district court absent strong evidence that the Court will overrule its own cases. Colby v. J.C. Penney Co., 811 F.2d 1119, 1123 (7th Cir.1987). We perceive no signs that the Supreme Court is harboring any such intentions with regard to the validity of the sixteenth amendment. "
    Miller v. United States, 868 F.2d 236 (7th Cir. 1988).

I just spent 5.5 hours yesterday afternoon listening to a Constitutional Law lecture in preparation for another Bar Exam. The arguments are amusing but don't quite cut it and I begrudgingly agree with the courts that have struck them down.
    Psalms 75:10: "All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; BUT THE HORNS OF THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL BE EXALTED."

J.A.S. 8/10/1936 - 10/28/2006. I miss you, Mom.

My favorite number used to be 5150. Now, it's 41-38.
    Texas Longhorns: 2005 National Champions!!!

Political Correctness means always having to say you're sorry.

"I am altering the deal. Pray I do not alter it any further."

"[T]he only way you're gonna get fulfilled is to sit right there in that front row and just get your face bashed in." - Sammy Hagar

Last Online

07.09.15 @ 07:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is always a good watch. Click here.