Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:22 AM
    Liked 413 Times in 248 Posts

Default Unreleased Tracks?

I have been giving this some thought the last couple days....most of us have been hoping for VH to release some of the Unreleased tracks that they have stewing on the back burner....but when you think about it...they have been released...not officially...but we have them....so what's the difference?....sure I'd want them to release them on a Best Of Box Set....but...technically many people on this site have every unreleased DVD, song, goodie that can be had....so basically...we just want to pay for things we already have...when you think about it...I'm not implying that we're suckers...like I said...I'd buy it...

Here is another question I pose....there is only one original source of these unreleased tracks and demos (1984 Leftovers, 5150 Demos...)....and that source is 5150....so...who released them on the Internet?....we know there are people very close to the band that frequent this site...but who released these demos and unreleased tracks?

I was just inquiring...any info?
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

1984 / 5150
    Favorite VH Song

the ones with ed on them.
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 02:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

First of all, yes, most of us have all those tracks but the sound quality on most is poor at best. I'd buy 'em all just to have the best sounding versions possible.

Second, most of the boots were leaked by someone long before the internet, just not sure who it was. The copies have just naturally ended up being on the internet because of demand - which gets us back to the first question on why everyone would like to have official versions.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"20 minutes (late to work)? Shit. Last year I woke up three weeks too late.
    My advice is to go for the alien abduction story. Look bemused, dishevelled and on the verge of tears as you recount your story of intrusive and degrading medical tests.
    Worked for me anyway. I still have colleagues asking me what it is like to fuck a green womanoid with seventeen breasts.
    Alternatively just walk in and inform everyone that alcoholism is indeed a disease and that they should be less judgemental and perhaps a little more supportive."
    - graeme on the addiction to this place.

"something tells me that after the nuclear holocaust, there'll be twinkies, cockroaches, and a dave vs. sammy argument going on somewhere".
    - han valen, 6.11.04

"in my best "saw" scary movie voice: "oh, yes, there will be beagles."
    - hatchetforce, 6.7.06

Favorite VH Album

I, II, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Jump/D.O.A./Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

01.05.12 @ 09:51 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well, i'm certainly lining up for those previously unreleased photos in the liner notes of the special extended booklet...
    Runaround... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around...

Favorite VH Album

FUCK or 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine, 5150
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 06:14 AM
    Liked 1,885 Times in 1,102 Posts

I remember reading an interview with Mike's brother Dennis where he said he's got tapes of unreleased stuff...I'm sure all the guys involved with the band have tapes of unreleased stuff and who knows? They're blitzed one night at thier house partying with a few freinds and next thing you know they're playing the stuff for them....then they maybe make a tape of the stuff for them....

who knows?