Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Wynonna Judd files for divorce after husband's arrest on sex charges

Dan R. Roach, Wynonna Judd's husband, is charged with three counts of aggravated sexual battery against a child younger than 13.

Judd: Husband arrested on sex charges involving a minor
    Singer cites irreconcilable differences in document
    Judd: Husband had been getting addiction treatment in Texas

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- Country music star Wynonna Judd said she filed for divorce Tuesday from her estranged husband, Dan R. Roach, after his arrest last week in Texas on sex charges involving a minor.

Roach, 49, was arrested Thursday in Abilene and charged with three counts of aggravated sexual battery against a child younger than 13 in Nashville, police said.

He was expected to be extradited to Nashville, said police spokesman Don Aaron. It wasn't known if he had an attorney.

"I am obviously devastated," the 42-year-old country singer said in a statement on her Web site.

"Our family will pull together, begin the healing process and hopefully -- by the Grace of God -- become stronger. We will move forward with our faith, family and our friends to find resolution to this difficult situation."

Aaron said an investigation by the department's sex crimes unit started in February.

Judd cited irreconcilable differences as a reason for divorce in the complaint filed in the Nashville suburb of Williamson County.

The couple, who were married in November 2003, have been separated since February 18, according to the complaint.

Roach had been receiving treatment for drug and alcohol addiction at a rehabilitation clinic in Buffalo Gap, Texas, Judd said.

The couple have no children. Judd has children from a previous marriage.

Judd has sold nearly 30 million albums as a solo artist. She sang with her mother, Naomi Judd, as the duo The Judds. Her solo hits include "No One Else on Earth" and "I Saw the Light."

Her sister is actress Ashley Judd.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

I, II, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Jump/D.O.A./Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

01.05.12 @ 09:51 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

F*n loser!
    Runaround... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around...

Eruption
    Last Online

10.10.17 @ 07:26 PM
    Liked 70 Times in 39 Posts

I always thought Wynonna would make a good lesbian, maybe now she will, hehhehee

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of em
    Last Online

06.14.07 @ 11:43 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Man, talk about throwing EVERYTHING away. From riches to the street in the click of a "Enter" button on a keyboard.

Moron.
    "They say a song without vocals is not a song, tell Beethoven that and he'll kick your ass."<br /> Edward Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

The one I'm listenin' to.
    Favorite VH Song

Can't pick just one
    Last Online

01.21.15 @ 08:57 AM
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

Fuckin' dumbass!!! They should spoon feed him his nuts.
    ALEX IS GOD!!!

I've been doin' this for 'bout 20 years now, and I'll tell ya, to this day I still don't know the right drumstick from the left drumstick -Alex Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 03:01 PM
    Liked 1,084 Times in 726 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Roach had been receiving treatment for drug and alcohol addiction at a rehabilitation clinic in Buffalo Gap, Texas, Judd said.
    I've been to Buffalo Gap. Not for re-hab though.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Banned!
    Last Online

07.15.07 @ 05:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post

Dan R. Roach, Wynonna Judd's husband, is charged with three counts of aggravated sexual battery against a child younger than 13.

Judd: Husband arrested on sex charges involving a minor
    Singer cites irreconcilable differences in document
    Judd: Husband had been getting addiction treatment in Texas

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- Country music star Wynonna Judd said she filed for divorce Tuesday from her estranged husband, Dan R. Roach, after his arrest last week in Texas on sex charges involving a minor.

Roach, 49, was arrested Thursday in Abilene and charged with three counts of aggravated sexual battery against a child younger than 13 in Nashville, police said.

He was expected to be extradited to Nashville, said police spokesman Don Aaron. It wasn't known if he had an attorney.

"I am obviously devastated," the 42-year-old country singer said in a statement on her Web site.

"Our family will pull together, begin the healing process and hopefully -- by the Grace of God -- become stronger. We will move forward with our faith, family and our friends to find resolution to this difficult situation."

Aaron said an investigation by the department's sex crimes unit started in February.

Judd cited irreconcilable differences as a reason for divorce in the complaint filed in the Nashville suburb of Williamson County.

The couple, who were married in November 2003, have been separated since February 18, according to the complaint.

The couple have no children. Judd has children from a previous marriage.

Judd has sold nearly 30 million albums as a solo artist. She sang with her mother, Naomi Judd, as the duo The Judds. Her solo hits include "No One Else on Earth" and "I Saw the Light."

Her sister is actress Ashley Judd.