Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Any
    Last Online

12.17.06 @ 03:30 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi all,

I guess I'm a refugee from the dome, dlrarmy, and whatever. Although I've mostly been a lurker...

I *just* got started catching up on the VH situation this early morning. I had been distracted by world events, work situations and the like.

I'm very saddened to see the demise of a number of my VH hangouts, it seems like a vast wasteland at the moment.. even the forums linked off the Sammy Hagar site are empty and toasted. Feels...... hmmm.... abandoned.

Not a good feeling.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, ADKOT
    Last Online

09.29.16 @ 07:36 PM
    Liked 333 Times in 193 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by beheader:
    Hi all,

I guess I'm a refugee from the dome, dlrarmy, and whatever. Although I've mostly been a lurker...
    <hr></blockquote>

Welcome to the Links!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>I *just* got started catching up on the VH situation this early morning.<hr></blockquote>

I'm sure that didn't take long since VH hasn't done shit.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>I'm very saddened to see the demise of a number of my VH hangouts, it seems like a vast wasteland at the moment.. even the forums linked off the Sammy Hagar site are empty and toasted. Feels...... hmmm.... abandoned.

Not a good feeling.
    <hr></blockquote>

We're still here bro! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    M*U*L*E

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Light Up The Sky
    Last Online

04.20.05 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Welcome, I think you've found the Gilbralter Rock of VH sites right here my friend. We've all been enjoying it for years now.

And there is so much more than just VH to partake of here as well. Check out the Fans Meeting Places, lotsa wacky shit there.

Grab a drink and some munchies, we've always got room for one more! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    RLRR LRLL

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

hmm, all of them yes even VH3
    Favorite VH Song

another all of them thing
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hey! welcome to the links!!! i'm totally new here too, nice to see people still coming in. i can relate to what you're saying about people abandoning van halen related sites...don't worry, they're the ones who only come around when there's news, not like us who just love to talk and get to know other fans. it is sad, the turn modern music has taken i mean. being in high school i see it all around, the "punk" movement coming back(i don't dig punk and all i can say is that at least it isn't n'suck) but nobody listens to the classic stuff. i know people who will listen and my best friend really likes the older stuff too, but other than that you'd be lucky if anyone had ever heard of van halen. i hope that their new cd pushes the more rock-rock back to the top and paves the way for good music to come back. welcome again and i hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "location: hiding in joe perry's closet"-7thDeadlySin<p>"location: under the covers---hah prodigy, i moved up!"-7thDeadlySin<p>since i don't want to think insert cool Van Halen quote here...<p>Van Halen will once again rise to reclaim our fallen rock n' roll...and if they don't; no worries, i'll send ya a postcard from 5150!