Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 85
  1. #1
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    01.15.07
    Posts
    9
    Last Online

    08.25.07 @ 12:40 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Charvel EVH Frankenstrat Relic

    Hi -

    If any of you guys are interested in owning one of these rare guitars, do yourself a favor and get in touch with me. I guarantee I'll beat ANY confirmed price in the USA on it!

    Matt

    Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    matt@mattsmusic.com

  2. #2
    Eruption cam-5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.21.03
    Age
    28
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,496
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen, 5150
    Last Online

    10.20.14 @ 09:09 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Nothing like spamming it up on your first post there buddy!

  3. #3
    Banned! againstthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.16.05
    Location
    Fishing is therapy, I'm in therapy!!
    Posts
    962
    Last Online

    05.18.07 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Can you say banned?

  4. #4
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    01.15.07
    Posts
    9
    Last Online

    08.25.07 @ 12:40 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Sorry, I didn't realize this type of post wasn't allowed. No harm meant, please remove it if needed.

    I just figured there are probably some big fans of Eddie here that might be interested in this guitar.

  5. #5
    Banned! againstthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.16.05
    Location
    Fishing is therapy, I'm in therapy!!
    Posts
    962
    Last Online

    05.18.07 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Spam isn't welcome around these parts. 'Course it's all up to Brett and the mods if you get a chance.

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsmusic View Post
    Hi -

    If any of you guys are interested in owning one of these rare guitars, do yourself a favor and get in touch with me. I guarantee I'll beat ANY confirmed price in the USA on it!

    Matt

    Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    matt@mattsmusic.com

    Why not just post your cheapest price while making the profit you want to make, rather than wait to undercut someone else just to make a sale, even if it's at a loss...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  7. #7
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    01.15.07
    Posts
    9
    Last Online

    08.25.07 @ 12:40 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Why not just post your cheapest price while making the profit you want to make, rather than wait to undercut someone else just to make a sale, even if it's at a loss...
    As a dealer I have to adhere to certain policies set by Fender, which is the parent company of Charvel. The only price I'm allowed to advertise is MAP (minimum advertised price), which in this case is $25K.

  8. #8
    Romeo Delight
    Join Date
    01.16.03
    Age
    51
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    102
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    11.20.09 @ 07:41 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsmusic View Post
    As a dealer I have to adhere to certain policies set by Fender, which is the parent company of Charvel. The only price I'm allowed to advertise is MAP (minimum advertised price), which in this case is $25K.

    For a guitar? Does the ability to play like Eddie did come with it? I feel raped, and I don't want one. LOL
    "Who tha' F@*$ is Eddie Van Halen?"...scratch that..
    "WHERE tha' Fuck is Eddie Van Halen?"

  9. #9
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    01.03.02
    Posts
    2,395
    Last Online

    12.19.16 @ 05:15 PM
    Likes
    6
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    ShoobydoobaSpammalamma

  10. #10
    Hang 'Em High MAX's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.10.02
    Age
    46
    Location
    RED SOX NATION, SLC CHAPTER
    Posts
    6,770
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hit the ground runnin'
    Last Online

    06.03.10 @ 11:18 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by againstthewind View Post
    Spam isn't welcome around these parts. 'Course it's all up to Brett and the mods if you get a chance.
    Why are you guys attacking this guy? Fuck, he's a music dealer who happens to have EVH replicas for sale, prolly does a Google VH search, finds this site, posts that he has them if anyone's interested (being how this IS a major VH fansite, or it was the last time I checked?) and he get's bitchslapped?

    Lame...
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

    "Please don't take my teddy bear... Please!!!" - diamondsgirl's Oscar nominated dramatic scene for best actress of 2007

    "and by Van Halen, I mean David Lee Roth" - diamondsgirl on Van Halen

  11. #11
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    05.23.00
    Location
    ..this desperate part of town.
    Posts
    2,306
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 09:22 AM
    Likes
    562
    Liked 280 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5150Tulsa View Post
    Does the ability to play like Eddie did come with it?
    For that price, it oughta come with Valerie Bertinelli!
    Sings like a bird. Rocks like a pig.

  12. #12
    Top Of The World HissingCobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.08.05
    Posts
    216
    Last Online

    05.27.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ou812max View Post
    Why are you guys attacking this guy? Fuck, he's a music dealer who happens to have EVH replicas for sale, prolly does a Google VH search, finds this site, posts that he has them if anyone's interested (being how this IS a major VH fansite, or it was the last time I checked?) and he get's bitchslapped?

    Lame...

    The reason he was getting and taking the "beat down" is because he ONLY came on this site to promote his business - NOT to "help" anyone who's interested in buying a Frankenstrat. It's called FREE advertising and if he's not a paid sponsor, he shouldn't be allowed to do it.

    On a side note, 25K for a "replica" GUITAR is bordering on the Lunatic Fringe. You'd have to be mentally disturbed to pay that much money for a few pieces of wood.

  13. #13
    Hang 'Em High MAX's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.10.02
    Age
    46
    Location
    RED SOX NATION, SLC CHAPTER
    Posts
    6,770
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hit the ground runnin'
    Last Online

    06.03.10 @ 11:18 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HissingCobra View Post
    The reason he was getting and taking the "beat down" is because he ONLY came on this site to promote his business - NOT to "help" anyone who's interested in buying a Frankenstrat. It's called FREE advertising and if he's not a paid sponsor, he shouldn't be allowed to do it.

    On a side note, 25K for a "replica" GUITAR is bordering on the Lunatic Fringe. You'd have to be mentally disturbed to pay that much money for a few pieces of wood.
    Well, I still think the guy was just trying to sell a very expensive and beyond overpriced product to perhaps the most appropriate customers.

    He doesn't know said "rules."

    However, I do agree with you wholeheatedly cos I own a "5150" replica, paid less than a grand and it's flawless.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

    "Please don't take my teddy bear... Please!!!" - diamondsgirl's Oscar nominated dramatic scene for best actress of 2007

    "and by Van Halen, I mean David Lee Roth" - diamondsgirl on Van Halen

  14. #14
    Unchained scs5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.08.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Sausalito, Ca
    Posts
    529
    Favorite VH Album

    All
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    12.17.10 @ 10:56 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    You guys need to lighten up. If you don't want a deal then ignore it.

  15. #15
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    07.17.06
    Age
    48
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,690
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning & Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Don't Tell Me
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Likes
    11
    Liked 108 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    it's really brett's call, no? his site.
    SOME VH LINKS CLASSICS


    "Sammy is fat, Dave is bald, Mike is next in line to be the Pope, Eddie is a drunk, Wolfie is fat, Gary is gay, CVH is VH, Mike is VH, Sammy can outsing Dave on a tequilla hangover, Eddie is a meth head, How Many Say I is the worst VH song ever, Up for Breakfast is a close second, Dave was horrible at radio and everybody hates the assless chaps.
    Ok I think that covers everything." Ziggysmalls

    "I sense that some of our newer passengers may be nervous due to the sudden turbulence. Please be seated, this is simply a normal part of the periodic ride.
    I didn't say we'll get to the destination, but until Alex comes out a says what a complete waste of carbon DLR is, we're still climbing, so strap yourselves in.
    Those of you who have been on this ride before, the hottie in the mini will be around shortly with your drinks......." Red

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Kramer or Frankenstrat?
    By OU812fan in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08.26.06, 12:14 PM
  2. FRANKENSTRAT !!!
    By DarthBaeza in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06.09.05, 08:35 AM
  3. Does anybody want to buy my frankenstrat copy?
    By stevei in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02.05.03, 05:41 AM
  4. My New Frankenstrat
    By coolez in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01.24.03, 01:18 AM
  5. The Frankenstrat
    By VanHalen2079 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12.26.02, 10:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •