Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street...all the rest.
    Last Online

04.02.12 @ 11:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Can wolfie sing ?

I have some concerns about how VH will sound without Mikey holding down the harmonies . Look , I am excited as much as anyone to see Dave back in VH, but to remove Mike from the equasion just makes me feel like it won't be as good sounding. I understand (or don't) all the hatred and bad feelings the members may have with one another, but to bring in an unknown voice into the mix ....it will sound differently. I know about the whole 3 singer , different sounding thing .... but Mikey was there in the background all the time letting me know "yeah, now it sounds like VH " everytime he opened up his mouth. I know Dave and Sammy both have had their bad nights singing but the one person who pretty much held it all together was Mike. I just think you "MAY" be able to find sombody who can fill Mikey's shoes playing ability (that remains to be seen) , but YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYONE WHO SOUNDS LIKE HIM. So with that said , will it really be a VH reunion without Mike ? I am willing to give it a chance to see how Wolfie will play out , but if it is just plain bad ...I am done with this band forever, this whole episode of the "Days of our lives" is just played out to me .

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 10:58 AM
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    I have some concerns about how VH will sound without Mikey holding down the harmonies . Look , I am excited as much as anyone to see Dave back in VH, but to remove Mike from the equasion just makes me feel like it won't be as good sounding. I understand (or don't) all the hatred and bad feelings the members may have with one another, but to bring in an unknown voice into the mix ....it will sound differently. I know about the whole 3 singer , different sounding thing .... but Mikey was there in the background all the time letting me know "yeah, now it sounds like VH " everytime he opened up his mouth. I know Dave and Sammy both have had their bad nights singing but the one person who pretty much held it all together was Mike. I just think you "MAY" be able to find sombody who can fill Mikey's shoes playing ability (that remains to be seen) , but YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYONE WHO SOUNDS LIKE HIM. So with that said , will it really be a VH reunion without Mike ? I am willing to give it a chance to see how Wolfie will play out , but if it is just plain bad ...I am done with this band forever, this whole episode of the "Days of our lives" is just played out to me .

the honest answer is none of us would know. they could always use taped background vocals.