Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    09.09.06
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19
    Last Online

    12.18.08 @ 09:40 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Ticket Prices for 2007 CVH, Your Guess...

    Just for fun lets take a guess at how much tickets for this possible 2007 tour will be. We'll have to reference back to this if the tour ever happens.

    Take into consideration... (just to get the ball rolling)

    Ticket prices for the VanHagar reunion tour
    Everyone knows the world has been waiting for a CVH reunion (much like the Eagles, and remember their ticket prices!?!)
    Dave will want a HUGE spectacle of a stage ($$$)
    Ed's quite concerned about money lately (going into porn, Sam's comments on the 2004 tour, alimony, cancer labs etc)
    Everyone knows this might be the last chance to see them alive
    This might be their last cash grab

    I'm guessing $150-175 for the 4 member CVH

  2. #2
    Hot For Teacher Carmine's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.22.05
    Posts
    301
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Runnin with the Devil
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 02:40 PM
    Likes
    32
    Liked 95 Times in 36 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    I will start the home equity line of credit thing now.
    As stated in the previous "How much would you pay" thread
    If they do one show and it's at "The Whisky" I'll be there.
    If their first show is at the Rose Bowl...
    I will be there... and be in the first 10 rows.
    Tix $2K, Rental Car $350, Concert Shirts $175
    Seeing Live CVH LIVE ONE MORE TIME now with my kid by my side....
    Priceless.

    Later
    C.
    __________________
    Carmine
    Carmine

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,323
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 12:20 PM
    Likes
    295
    Liked 411 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carmine View Post
    I will start the home equity line of credit thing now.
    As stated in the previous "How much would you pay" thread
    If they do one show and it's at "The Whisky" I'll be there.
    If their first show is at the Rose Bowl...
    I will be there... and be in the first 10 rows.
    Tix $2K, Rental Car $350, Concert Shirts $175
    Seeing Live CVH LIVE ONE MORE TIME now with my kid by my side....
    Priceless.

    Later
    C.
    __________________
    Carmine
    I hate to be an asshole but I hope you mean CVH as Mikey, Dave, Ed, and Al. Or else your kids will be cheated.

    I will guess that the tickets will be average $175.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  4. #4
    Sinner's Swing! jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.06.99
    Age
    45
    Location
    Dusty Mexican Border Lounge
    Posts
    3,619
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/Balance/5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained/5150/Don\'t Tell Me
    Last Online

    04.29.16 @ 07:05 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    80-100
    Actually I think most of us are Dave, Sam, and Mike fans. There's just a small group of people who have strange allegiances and like to get into petty pissing contests that I can't believe everyone on this site isn't bored of. - Brett

  5. #5
    Unchained scs5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.08.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Sausalito, Ca
    Posts
    529
    Favorite VH Album

    All
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    12.17.10 @ 10:56 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The big fat zero cause that's what I'll be paying. I ain't going!

  6. #6
    Hang 'Em High sickman's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.13.04
    Posts
    6,169
    Favorite VH Album

    Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

    Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 03:42 AM
    Likes
    547
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Depending on the opener, My guess is ticket prices will range from $80 - $200.00 depending on where you sit. The ILAA packages will probably bee about the same as the last tour, and equally as much of a let down for the $$.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

  7. #7
    5150 venom thrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.20.05
    Posts
    653
    Last Online

    06.21.15 @ 03:34 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 55 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    You'll all go after the shock has worn away!

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk Menlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.02.04
    Age
    47
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    11,654
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained, DOA
    Last Online

    06.14.17 @ 06:46 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 23 Times in 9 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    $75-$150.000

    The premium packages about the same as 2004.

  9. #9
    Banned! againstthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.16.05
    Location
    Fishing is therapy, I'm in therapy!!
    Posts
    962
    Last Online

    05.18.07 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menlow View Post
    $75-$150.000

    The premium packages about the same as 2004.
    That was going to be my question, do you think they will do the premium packages again?? Did the band enjoy that, or did they grow tired of it? Five star if I remember was 375$???? Not bad considering it included eats, and all you can drink.

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk Menlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.02.04
    Age
    47
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    11,654
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained, DOA
    Last Online

    06.14.17 @ 06:46 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 23 Times in 9 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by againstthewind View Post
    That was going to be my question, do you think they will do the premium packages again?? Did the band enjoy that, or did they grow tired of it? Five star if I remember was 375$???? Not bad considering it included eats, and all you can drink.
    I bet they'll do something similar to 2004, but without sound check. I don't think Ed was crazy about how that worked out.

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,178
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 09:25 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,599 Times in 982 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menlow View Post
    I bet they'll do something similar to 2004, but without sound check. I don't think Ed was crazy about how that worked out.
    I'm pretty turned off by ILAA gigs. Not knowing where you're sitting 'til the day of the show sucks big time. I'd rather pay more and know EXACTLY where I'll be, instead of crapshooting.

  12. #12
    Hang 'Em High sickman's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.13.04
    Posts
    6,169
    Favorite VH Album

    Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

    Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 03:42 AM
    Likes
    547
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Yeah I found ILAA to be very unorganized the 2 times I did it. Not knowing where your seats are ahead of time sucked too. The A.C. show experience wasn't that great becaesu it ended up being general admission so you weren't guaranteed a seat at all.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk edwardv's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.13.01
    Age
    59
    Location
    hanover pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,031
    Favorite VH Album

    diver down
    Favorite VH Song

    drop dead legs
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 05:40 PM
    Likes
    4,479
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,487 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    if its the original line up.....face on the up front seats will be 200 and scalpers will get 500 and 600 but if its wolfie on bass less.

  14. #14
    Atomic Punk Menlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.02.04
    Age
    47
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    11,654
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained, DOA
    Last Online

    06.14.17 @ 06:46 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 23 Times in 9 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    I'm pretty turned off by ILAA gigs. Not knowing where you're sitting 'til the day of the show sucks big time. I'd rather pay more and know EXACTLY where I'll be, instead of crapshooting.
    I dunno. When I was in college I worked at a Ticketmaster outlet and got first five rows for every concert I went to, including VH twice.(The first time, on the F.U.C.K. tour, we were second row floor, my friend says "holy crap, we're so close I can tell what kind of cigarette Ed is smoking") Once I stopped working there, I found I was spoiled. I missed being up close.

    I kinda like being able to spend a bit more in exchange for guaranteed seats up front. As a matter of fact I saw the 2004 show with the same friend from 1991, and he likes VH but not enough to go four star, so I bought my ticket and paid the difference on his--and we ended up in the 5th row.

  15. #15
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,178
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 09:25 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,599 Times in 982 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menlow View Post
    I dunno. When I was in college I worked at a Ticketmaster outlet and got first five rows for every concert I went to, including VH twice.(The first time, on the F.U.C.K. tour, we were second row floor, my friend says "holy crap, we're so close I can tell what kind of cigarette Ed is smoking") Once I stopped working there, I found I was spoiled. I missed being up close.

    I kinda like being able to spend a bit more in exchange for guaranteed seats up front. As a matter of fact I saw the 2004 show with the same friend from 1991, and he likes VH but not enough to go four star, so I bought my ticket and paid the difference on his--and we ended up in the 5th row.
    Thing is, you can always get guaranteed up front seats through brokers. You're just gonna pay for 'em. But at least you know exactly what you're getting.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. VH ticket prices weren't too bad
    By sickman in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03.26.05, 05:39 PM
  2. Ticket prices - some tour math
    By tap1966 in forum "Song For Song" Tour 2002
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04.19.02, 11:27 AM
  3. Ticket Prices this summer
    By Eddymon in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12.08.01, 05:53 AM
  4. Ticket Prices this summer
    By Eddymon in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12.07.01, 01:04 PM
  5. VH 2001-2002 concert ticket prices
    By jsky in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01.24.01, 05:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •