Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

05.12.18 @ 06:53 PM
    Liked 63 Times in 38 Posts

Donor

Rediscovering the song "Beth" after having not heard it in about 15 years. I'd flick up a lighter right here and now if I even smoked.

Sounds almost Floydish with the orchestral accompaniment now that I hear it again.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

08.16.19 @ 03:01 PM
    Liked 1,308 Times in 474 Posts

Default Woman Sues Gene Simmons for slander...

Woman Sues Gene Simmons Over VH1 Sex Talk

By The Associated Press

NEW YORK - A woman who says she is a former girlfriend of KISS rocker Gene Simmons (news) is suing him for slander, saying the bass guitarist made her sound like a "sex-addicted nymphomaniac" during a "rockumentary" on VH-1 television.

Georgeann Walsh Ward, 53, of Chester, N.Y., says in court papers that a photo of her appeared 11 times during the report on KISS, shown on the network several times in July and August, while Simmons claimed to have had sexual encounters with 4,600 women.

In the documentary, "When KISS Ruled The World," Simmons commented that "there wasn't a girl that was off limits, and I enjoyed every one of them," court papers say.

Ward's papers say that because a photo of her with Simmons was shown during remarks about his sexual adventures, she was in effect portrayed as "wild" and "unchaste."

"The implication was that (Ward) was a prostitute and/or solicited prostitutes, and/or (she was) a sexually loose woman," court papers say.

Ward, married with a 21-year-old son, said she met Simmons at a concert in October 1972 when she was 21. For the next three years through fall of 1975, she says in court papers, they were in what she believed was "an exclusive, monogamous, romantic relationship."

During much of the time they were together, Ward's court papers say, Simmons was a college student and then a sixth-grade teacher "until the success of KISS propelled him out of the classroom and out of plaintiff's life."

Ward's lawsuit, filed Thursday, asks for unspecified damages from Simmons and from Viacom, VH-1's parent company, for alleged defamation and invasion of privacy.

Laura Nelson, spokeswoman for Viacom, said she could not comment on pending litigation.

No spokesperson for Simmons could be reached for comment.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

"she says in court papers, they were in what she believed was "an exclusive, monogamous, romantic relationship."

Then the joke was on her. This is Gene Simmons, not John Denver. The man penetrated anything that moved.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Last Online

11.06.14 @ 04:13 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    anything that moved
    I'm not all that sure THAT was a requirement of his.

I remember meeting him a couple years ago at a Konvention. My buddy is the biggest Simmons fan on the planet. We finally got to the head of the line for autographs, etc., and my friend was like "Gene...Gene". Simmons stopped and said "Shut the fuck up, Kid. I'm trying to get laid over here". I almost died laughing...
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

07.28.19 @ 05:35 PM
    Liked 121 Times in 58 Posts

Donor

A female friend of mine who lives in Columbia, South Carolina has a girl-friend who swears she was Gene's go-to girl whenever KISS rolled through town. Apparently, he would put her up in a suite, have her read newspapers and watch the news in order to be "caught up" on the events of the time. Then after the show, he'd come in and make her have these long conversations about current events, and then he'd break her down like a shotgun.

Now that's a rock star.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

1978-1996
    Favorite VH Song

1978-1996
    Last Online

07.06.18 @ 02:32 PM
    Liked 2,072 Times in 1,105 Posts

Donor

Wig Allegedly Used By PAUL STANLEY Being Auctioned On EBAY - Jan. 10, 2005

A wig purportedly used by KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley during the making of the group's 1989 video, "Rise to It", is currently being auctioned on eBay. A message on the auction page from the seller, Alexx Michael from the band SHAMELESS, reads as follows:

"This is a wig for the top of Paul's head that he used in the 'Rise to It' video. His initials are on the inside of the wig. This wig was just a part of his head. It was on top over his real hair. This is the real deal!!!! [Check out pictures: Photo#1, Photo#2, Photo#3, Photo#4]

"My name is Alexx Michael from the band SHAMELESS. I've been known in the KISS world for many many years. You can ask KISS dealers like Frank Caraglio, Kissfanshop.de, Kissmuseum.com, Keith Leuroux from Kiss Asylum or members of the band like Bruce Kulick or Eric Singer about my person.

"I've been a KISS fan myself for the last 28 years. I still love the band but I just don't have the time anymore to take care of my collection. So here is a chance to get your hands on a few unusual, rare pieces of KISStory.

"All the stuff came from Manning/Butterfield's when me and a friend bought a big lot of items that didn't sell in the KISS Auction 2000. The lucky winner will get a copy of the Manning receipt for the lot.

"This wig was in a little bag along with various other hairpieces."

The starting bid is $150.00. The auction ends on January 17 at 12:11:44 PST.

Favorite VH Album

All 7 of them!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.30.16 @ 01:56 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

VV 'ere.

One of the biggest KISS fans on this site.

I'd rather not talk about 'current KISS' because it does make me angry. No matter how good Tommy and Eric are, its just stupid to have them up there dressed up as Peter and Ace.

I sort of got by with Eric dressed up as Peter but I can't stand the fact of Tommy dressed up and wearing Ace's makeup. The guy looks so stupid.

Anyhow, lets talk about some of the great KISS albums, tours, stories, etc.

I think the 1980 European tour (Eric Carr's first) was killer. Anybody hear some boots of these shows? I heard some and they are awesome.
    EUAS

www.rotharmy.com

*VV*
    ole No.1
    The finest.

"The Showstoppa!!"

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

1978-1996
    Favorite VH Song

1978-1996
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet

Anyhow, lets talk about some of the great KISS albums, tours, stories, etc.

I think the 1980 European tour (Eric Carr's first) was killer. Anybody hear some boots of these shows? I heard some and they are awesome.
    I have a cool dvd from Houston Sept. 1977 (Love Gun tour?) Classic

I recently saw a Largo boot from the Dynasty tour 1979......over the top but still cool. I think that was the last of the original lineup no?

Haven't seen any from that 1980 tour.....yet

Vin, did you go to the show this last tour? I know it's not the original 4, but it's still a great show.....

Favorite VH Album

All 7 of them!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greenpaw
    I have a cool dvd from Houston Sept. 1977 (Love Gun tour?) Classic

I recently saw a Largo boot from the Dynasty tour 1979......over the top but still cool. I think that was the last of the original lineup no?

Haven't seen any from that 1980 tour.....yet

Vin, did you go to the show this last tour? I know it's not the original 4, but it's still a great show.....
    The Largo boot is great! And yeah, the Dynasty tour was the last tour of the original lineup until the Reunion in '96.

No, I didn't go to see them on the last tour (they didn't come my way anyway).

Would I have gone?

Probably not. I saw the original lineup twice in 1997, then again in 1998 and twice again in 2000. So, to me, I wouldn't go. Free tix? Sure, if I had the time.

I heard Tommy on the Symphony show. He's good but he plays the Ace stuff almost too perfect because Ace had a loose feel to the quality of his playing which made the classic KISS songs great.

Its like if Van Halen got Ralph from the Atomic Punks to sing for them and he does an an exact copy of Dave circa 1984. That to me wouldn't be the same and not right.
    EUAS

www.rotharmy.com

*VV*
    ole No.1
    The finest.

"The Showstoppa!!"

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

1978-1996
    Favorite VH Song

1978-1996
    Last Online

Donor

Yeah, I don't like Thayer at all. Why didn't they go with Bruce Kulick? He had his own style with Kiss that didn't try and copy Ace but still stayed true to the original sound of the old songs. Singer is amazing, much better than Peter IMO.

I think I've seen them a total of 7 or 8 times now since 1990. They have yet to let me down.

Favorite VH Album

All 7 of them!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well, in addition to seeing the original lineup 5 times from 1997 to 2000, I saw the makeup-less lineup twice, 1988 and then in 1990.

The 1990 show was actually very good.
    EUAS

www.rotharmy.com

*VV*
    ole No.1
    The finest.

"The Showstoppa!!"

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

1978-1996
    Favorite VH Song

1978-1996
    Last Online

Donor

Yes, the Hot in the Shade tour had them breaking out the old school stuff....."I want You", "God Of Thunder"...it was a great production too.

I am very shocked that with all the merchandising these guys do.............WHY are all these pro-shot make-up era shows still not released by the band???????? Some of these boots are great quality, but imagine an official release with all the picture and sound cleaned up.....damn.

I'd rather have those than a fuckin KISS bowling ball?

Unchained only letters and numbers's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies
    Last Online

10.28.14 @ 01:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Gene Simmons was a sixth grade teacher? Wasn't Ron Jeremy a teacher too?

That's it, I'm home-schooling my kids.
    January 5, 2005 - Resurrection

Favorite VH Album

All 7 of them!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greenpaw
    Yes, the Hot in the Shade tour had them breaking out the old school stuff....."I want You", "God Of Thunder"...it was a great production too.

I am very shocked that with all the merchandising these guys do.............WHY are all these pro-shot make-up era shows still not released by the band???????? Some of these boots are great quality, but imagine an official release with all the picture and sound cleaned up.....damn.

I'd rather have those than a fuckin KISS bowling ball?
    Actually KISS' former manager Bill Aucoin and Gene are working on a DVD that will have some very rare performances of the band from their early days, 1974-75.

I agree, they should put together a collection similar to what Zeppelin did for a DVD. Have stuff from 1973 to the big shows they did in Brazil in 1983. That would be cool.
    EUAS

www.rotharmy.com

*VV*
    ole No.1
    The finest.

"The Showstoppa!!"