Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

05.07.15 @ 12:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Has anyone heard???

Last year when Sammy & Michael played the Borgatta in Atlantic City, NJ, I was hanging out for a little bit. I asked Kevin about a rumor I had heard from some contractor friends of mine. The rumor was that on the last VH tour, Ed met some waitress in a diner, & that they were dateing. Supposedly he was having a house built in PA? I know that this was actually happening, but I never heard anything about it afterwords, so I was wondering if anyone here has heard anything???? Did the house ever get finished? Or is EVH still living on the west coast? Has anyone heard anything? Rumor? Speculation? Facts? about this? Thanks!
    The Pumpkinhead!

"After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead
    Last year when Sammy & Michael played the Borgatta in Atlantic City, NJ, I was hanging out for a little bit. I asked Kevin about a rumor I had heard from some contractor friends of mine. The rumor was that on the last VH tour, Ed met some waitress in a diner, & that they were dateing. Supposedly he was having a house built in PA? I know that this was actually happening, but I never heard anything about it afterwords, so I was wondering if anyone here has heard anything???? Did the house ever get finished? Or is EVH still living on the west coast? Has anyone heard anything? Rumor? Speculation? Facts? about this? Thanks!
    He was dating some chick in the burbs of Philly.