Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default My nephew is so EMO and I can't help it...

He's 16 and just posted this on his MySpace site after dropping out of school, walking away from his father, becoming homeless, walking away from his mother, quitting his first job after two weeks and living from friends-house-to-friends-house... I've tried to help him become responsible but I failed... He honestly thinks he's entitled to the world at no cost to him...

About me:
    It was once said that whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. This is true enough, but what can you do when the monster lies inside of you? It produces images, sharpening your senses, haunting you and making your most intricate dreams a reality and making your reality a paralyzing nightmare. It does not blur the lines of fact or fiction; rather, it destroys them completely. There are no truths, nothing matters, nothing is absolute, nothing is definite - nothing is everything. Everything is merely interpretation; itís not what you know, itís what you are. I sit here afraid to move, afraid to breathe, afraid of myself. It wasnít supposed to be like this, things werenít supposed to be this wayÖ I mean sure it has been laid out in this way, but I canít believe this is the way it has to be, even if it was all pre-determined. Destiny is a relative term, if nothing is definite, even Fate can change. I might not be able to change the past, and I accept that, but I can change the future, if I know how it ends, I know how to avoid it; I can alter it. Remember nothing is absolutely definite, not even death. Looking back, none of this is a surprise; somehow I knew Iíd end up this way at some point. Iíve gazed into the abyss, and it has gazed back. I know now what I must do, I mustnít fear the monster, yet embrace it. In becoming the monster I re-establish a sense of control, a sense of balance, order, I can have the power to change, the power to fix things, rather than destroy them. Because after all, the desire of power is the demon that makes me most human, as it is the one thing that haunts all of mankind.

So for the sake of clarity let's draw these imaginary lines that will only exist because I say they can. Who is the monster and what became of the boy that everyone once knew and loved? That boy was robbed of his innocence at an early age and forced to grow up too fast. Now cast out partly by family, mostly by his own selfish arrogance, internal demons have now fused with the lost boy, thus creating "the monster". The demons, my demons, my internal struggles that deprive me of any genuine and true emotion that I can call my own...They are the ones that drive me, they push me to take from others, that which I can not produce on my own. Does this dependence on others make me weak? Why don't you spend some time with me, you'll find that answer quite self explainitory.

I am not rebellious.
    I am not a conformist.
    I am also not a nihilist, because at the least I believe in me. I am my own reason for living.

I am selfish as they come, there is no doubt about that. I would much rather see you hurt than myself. This quality again is a constant reminder that I am still human, self preservation is as basic as it gets.

Now for the question of morality. It is it moral for me to take from another in a completely conscious state, all the while the other is completely oblivous as to what is going on? Morality. For those who still believe in the illusion of morality, and the illusion that society has cast upon them I fear for you. Nothing in life (or death) can be seperated so neatly and safely as to good or bad...moral or immoral.

Those
    a)interested
    b)intruiged
    c)mesmerized
    d)awed
    e)blown away by me or
    f)any combination thereof,
    bear this simple warning. Do not get too close to me. Those interested in being my lover, I will never love you. I might look you in the eyes and make you believe in my perfectly crafted faux self portrait, because when you get down to it, I am nothing more than a self portrait, I am crafted by myself, re-invented to lure you in. Please just run from me, it's not that I want to be this way, it's that this is how I am. Do NOT make the mistake of thinking that you can save me from all the things that are haunting me. I will fucking destroy you to save myself. I can not be saved, nor do I have the desire to be. As stated above, I now embrace the monster, because the monster is me. I am not haunted, I am enlightened, those who fail to make the distinction shall not be any part of my life.

I am nothing more than cheap parlor tricks, I keep myself hidden through smoke and mirrors. If you think you can run away with me, then let's go. But I do not believe you can keep up. I feel I am becoming completely transendent. I like it better this way.

I am very reclusive most times. But I am learning to enjoy the company of others, even if it is for my own selfish purposes and personal sustainment. So who is ready to run away with me? There is still a little boy inside of me who believes I still have some shred of good in me. Will you be the one to extract the light out of the deepest of darkness? Odds are not, so stop thinking that you can.

I've come to the conclusion (and I'm sure you have as well) that I am very contradictory. This is a clear representation of my internal struggle, my back and forth attitude. The ability to easily decipher all points both "good" and "bad" from everything. I may be a walking contradiction, but this does NOT make me any less sure of anything, any less confident or definite in my actions and statements. I know exactly what I am talking about, call it ego if you will, I do not see why it is that people now have come to hate ego. Have a little pride in yourself, carry yourself confidently, believe in the words you speak or do not speak at all. To deny one's ego is far worse than embracing it.

Now where to from here? That is always the question that haunts us all huh? Where can we possibly go from here? You can not hold onto a moment for longer than it's happening, but what is a moment, what are the limitations of a moment? What if a moment is the last few months stuck on repeat, playing over and over again. How did this all start? How did we get here? Why am I here? The truth is...I don't even fucking know and neither do you, do NOT let yourself get caught up into finding the solution of the problem. The base of the problem is ALWAYS far more important than the solution. Stop looking for answers, keep asking more questions.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.Ē -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 01:20 PM
    Liked 462 Times in 214 Posts

Wow. What a drama queen. He needs some years under his belt without the safety-net of his mommy's teet . Let him pay taxes for a few years, then see how he feels.

I've never read a more lame-ass line of thinking, it talks in circles and is so idealistic that it fails to have a position on anything. I hope his life of anarchy works out.

In the meantime, all he needs is a good
    Last edited by NoBrownM&M's; 06.12.06 at 02:22 PM.

Last Online

02.02.07 @ 04:47 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If you are asking questions... aren't you looking for answers? That last line is self-contradictory. But I guess that's what rebellious non-conformists do.

He's 16... hopefully it's just a phase. His friends will probably drop him after a while, once they realize he's simply leeching off of them. I think a lot of people believe that the world owes them something, but he's taking it to the extreme.

On a lighter note: He does need a good swift ass-kicking, and maybe a copy of VH1. One of those is bound to knock the Emo right out of him.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:32 PM
    Liked 33 Times in 13 Posts

What does EMO stand for?

Last Online

02.02.07 @ 04:47 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZORBA5150
    What does EMO stand for?
    Abbreviation of "Emotional". There is a funny video I saw about it a while ago... let me see if I can dig it up for you.

EDIT: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...02931332188859
    Last edited by silverklyph; 06.12.06 at 02:40 PM.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 01:20 PM
    Liked 462 Times in 214 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silverklyph
    LOL, I love the part where he comments that the thrift shop smells bad . . .

"The smell of old is the smell of EMO-clothes gold!!!! "

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

I can't read the whole thing, it makes my head hurt. Kind of like looking at them makes my head hurt.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

God, even my monitor begged for the pain to stop.

The damage is done 'vod. All you can do is somehow keep him from reproducing.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Last Online

08.07.17 @ 08:14 PM
    Liked 313 Times in 149 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    All you can do is somehow keep him from reproducing.
    I'll give ya a big fuckin' fat AMEN to that...
    Jet City Super Stealth
    Marshall 50th Anniversary JCM-1H and Class 5 Combo
    Austin Speaker Works KTS-60

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    The damage is done 'vod. All you can do is somehow keep him from reproducing.
    This can be said about a lot of humans

Getting excited for Saturday bro?
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

does he play dungeons and dragon or own sunday-afternoon-in-the-local-park jousting outfits?
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

ď Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) Ē FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT, II, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

AS IS
    Last Online

05.26.15 @ 05:03 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

he's 16 and thinks he knows everything bout the world. Take him on vacation to some of the poorest countries in africa. That'll straghten his ass out.
    -----HuBBs5150-----

"Meet us in the future not the pasture!" - DLR, Aug 13th 2007

What is GamingVision?

Favorite VH Album

5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

Yeah, I could never understand these little freaks. There were quite a few of them at my school and all they did was piss and moan about shit people dont normally get upset about, and then when people didnt agree with them, they went and cried about it. WTF! is up with EMO? The music, the clothes, the hair, the attitude towards life.....its almost like they want everyone to feel sorry for them for no reason but when they dont, the just cry some more and cut their wrists.

I did like that video though..pretty entertaining. Now if only they made a video on how to get rid of an EMO!
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sisca
    does he play dungeons and dragon or own sunday-afternoon-in-the-local-park jousting outfits?
    no he sits around with his friends and plays acoustic guitar... talking about how he and "his band" are going to make their CD... I booked him some studio time with my bud, but he blew that the week he quit school...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.Ē -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by voivod
    no he sits around with his friends and plays acoustic guitar... talking about how he and "his band" are going to make their CD... I booked him some studio time with my bud, but he blew that the week he quit school...

Man, you are sooo unfair.
    That is so depressing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]