Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

10.14.16 @ 08:38 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Stage Tix Experiences from this tour?

I've got stage tix for tonight's show (Houston) and I'm curious as to what to expect this time around. I've got a VH tour poster from FUCK that I'd love for Sam and Mike to sign, but I don't know if there will be an opportunity. I was on stage for Sam's Ten 13 tour, and there was no opportunity then.

Has anyone here been on stage this tour? I'm wondering what the "surprise goodies" are.

Share your stories.
    The only adventures I regret
    are the ones I missed,
    and the thought of all the pretty girls
    I never tried to kiss.
    -DLR

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

Never been on stage, but the last time I saw Sam he did stop and sign stuff for the folks when he was up there.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

10.19.17 @ 06:44 PM
    Liked 55 Times in 21 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Dude, I am so jealous. Would love to see Sammy but won't happen this year. Sammy is great about signing stuff. Saw him solo and from the Golden Rings with VH. He signed several items for people including my BOBW cd cover. Oh and Mikey signed TPs breastastist. Anyway, have fun!

Artists I Have Seen: 1D, 38 Special, Aerosmith, Alabama, Bad Company, Bad English, Billy Squire, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Boston, BTO, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chickenfoot, Cinderella, Daughtry, Dave Matthews Band, Default, Def Leppard, Dio, Dokken, Drowning Pool, Eagles, Earth Wind & Fire, Eddie Money, Eric Clapton, Farenheit, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Glass Tiger, Heart, Huey Lewis and the News, Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Joe Bonamassa, John Mellencamp, Journey, Keel, Kingdom Come, Kings X, KISS, Kool and the Gang, Krokus, Lionel Richie, Little River Band, Lou Gramm, Loverboy, Los Lonely Boys, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Michael Bolton, Nickelback, Night Ranger, Paul Stanley, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, Poison, Red Rider, REO Speedwagon, Santana, Sammy Hagar, Shinedown, Steely Dan, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Ted Nugent, Tesla, The 1975, The Black Crowes, The Roots, The Wallflowers, U2, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Zac Brown Band, ZZ Top

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

11.09.06 @ 06:43 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default stage tix

Im on stage for Darien lake 07/07. When the 2004 tour happened, I was in gold ring and sammy spent LOTS of time signing any and everything for fans. hope he does it again.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

01.03.08 @ 10:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My wife and I were on stage in West Palm Beach on Friday. Great show, lots of fun.

Sam did not sign anything and truthfully I was a little disappointed. We all shelled out $200 per ticket and stood around like fools outside backstage door while a group wearing meet and greet passes paraded past us. At $200, we should have gotten a bit better treatment or charge an extra couple of bucks and give us meet and greet opportunity.

That said, the show was great and stage audience all were nice folks.

Last Online

08.21.14 @ 01:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Surprised Sammy didn't sign anything...that's a rarity...it's usually a hallmark of his show...
    ...and in the end, on dreams we will depend...

VH Shows: 18
    Dave Solo Shows: 9
    Sam Solo Shows: 14
    Chickenfoot Shows: 2

The CABO count...my trips to Baja:
    Jan. 2001
    Apr. 2004
    Jan. 2006
    April 2009
    Sept 2013
    May 2014

Last Online

08.21.14 @ 01:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by kaloway
    Im on stage for Darien lake 07/07. When the 2004 tour happened, I was in gold ring and sammy spent LOTS of time signing any and everything for fans. hope he does it again.
    See you there...my wife and I are onstage at Darien as well!! I'll be the guy with the CABOWABO Ontario license plate...
    ...and in the end, on dreams we will depend...

VH Shows: 18
    Dave Solo Shows: 9
    Sam Solo Shows: 14
    Chickenfoot Shows: 2

The CABO count...my trips to Baja:
    Jan. 2001
    Apr. 2004
    Jan. 2006
    April 2009
    Sept 2013
    May 2014

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.05.09 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've got stage tix for the Scranton show on 7/2. For those who have been onstage, I have a few questions.

Were there any problems getting your Tix? Did you just show up at will call? Are you free to hang out at the CB Village or do you have to go backstage?

In most venues, cameras are not allowed, but the Stage tix info. said you can bring them in. Did you hide them or was there no problem?

For those that plan on consuming some adult beverages, is there any chance of using a restroom at any point, even during the intermission or do we have to cross our legs?

On Fire
    Last Online

04.26.09 @ 10:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The one time I did it (a special Q95 anniversary show with Bob and Tom in Indy) you could NOT leave the stage once on it, so make sure you empty before you go back.

We could hang out and do what we wanted but had to be at a certain door at a certain time and then we went back stage for the meet and greet. There was a group pic with the band and we all got to keep the disposable cameras and use them onstage. I also snuck in another disposable (rather, my wife did) but nobody bothered us while I used it.

We had no problem at Will Call. Just showed up and got the tix, the armbands, and signed the apporpriate papers.

They didn't guarantee any autographs but each person at the meet managed to get one thing signed. While onstage Sammy signed everything put in front of his face. During Top Of The World he came into the middle bleachers (where we were) and signed even more stuff.

You'll have a great time!!

Favorite VH Album

II
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

11.23.15 @ 05:52 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I have stage tickets for Boise on 08/08, this will be my first time onstage, but a local band, of which I know and was given backstage pass for being a "stagehand", is playing an opening set. So not only will I have the stage tickets but a pass to do all the other backstage things as well. Man August can't get here soon enough.
    No president puts joy in my life, but Van Halen puts joy in my ears.

Never pet a burning dog.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaloway
    I'll be there with ya brotha!

Plus I have a question. When you arrive there when do you get to go on stage and find out where your standing? I assume it is where ever we want right, like on the risers in the back. I'm askin cause I wanna be on Mikey's side. Was there any trouble in standing where you want.
    Last edited by MF5150; 06.20.06 at 08:42 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH-II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Girl gone bad/Dreams live
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 08:59 AM
    Liked 140 Times in 64 Posts

I am onstage for the show coming up at meadow brook farm in Gilford NH. I can't wait. I'm thinking about shooting a poison dart into David Lauser so when Sammy says we need a drummer I'll say gee what a coincidence! That would be so much fun to sit in with Mike and Sam. I play in a VH tribute and we cover Roth and Hagar stuff and my singer is going with me. He even looks kind of like Sammy. He has long curly hair and is about the same build. We are going to dress him just like Sammy and freak him out. Should be a fun time as this is my first experience with this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FcbFTmTvc...ption%20zander

This is Zander my guitar player doing part of eruption.
    "What do you expect from a guy who makes his living beating things with a stick!"-EVH

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.05.09 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VanBlu
    The one time I did it (a special Q95 anniversary show with Bob and Tom in Indy) you could NOT leave the stage once on it, so make sure you empty before you go back.

We could hang out and do what we wanted but had to be at a certain door at a certain time and then we went back stage for the meet and greet. There was a group pic with the band and we all got to keep the disposable cameras and use them onstage. I also snuck in another disposable (rather, my wife did) but nobody bothered us while I used it.

We had no problem at Will Call. Just showed up and got the tix, the armbands, and signed the apporpriate papers.

They didn't guarantee any autographs but each person at the meet managed to get one thing signed. While onstage Sammy signed everything put in front of his face. During Top Of The World he came into the middle bleachers (where we were) and signed even more stuff.

You'll have a great time!!
    Thanks. Should be awesome.

Has anyone been onstage this tour? Anything else to add?

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

01.03.08 @ 10:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

To the guy who asked about the camera -- BRING IT IN!!!!

Everyone on the risers had digital cameras. I took about 135 shots until the battery died and after editing had about 50-70 really cool shots. It is a blast.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

10.16.12 @ 02:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default on stage

Just did on stage at pittsburgh. The show was FANTASTIC! But I Hate All Access did a lousy job with us before the show. Basically it was 5 hours of standing in line waiting. You need to go immediately to the booth as soon as you enter to wait in line for your passes. First come first serve. So if you are 20 or so in line you will not be in the front row. Front row is great! That's where we were. But standing in line means you can't go do any activities. Not that those were any good anyway. $200 later you get a shit experience the 5 hours before the show but an ass kickin show!