Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal
    Last Online

05.04.08 @ 02:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default This is really relevant now....

I'm aware I've started another thread elsewhere about my videos. Nobody needs to remind me, nor do they need to say "this isn't necessary" because I think it is. This is, beyond any doubt, the greatest video I've ever done. A lot of you have seen it, a lot of you havent. And for those of you who haven't....I want you to. This becomes very relevant with the possibility of a Van Halen reunion looming.

When I made this video, it was a "this is my dream" video....done in hues and colors of "memory". And it made a few people here all but cry. Now, folks, it looks like this could be relevant again. More than ever.

And I'll also say this. I know, for a fact, that whoever it is that answered the email at DavidLeeRoth.Com....if they're a man/woman of their word, IS, in fact, going to send a copy to the Diamond One. It's that good, in my opinion, and apparently in someone else's too. I think it's a beautiful thing.... And I want To Share it with you. Sure, I'll post it in that other post too eventually.

Anyway. This is "Damn Good". It was (I believe) the most recent of all the videos I've done. And its, by far and beyond, the best of any of them. Because it's not syncing the track to the vocal, or anythign like that, it's completely about the imagery and its relevancy to the sound, and right now, in the lives of Every Van Halen fan out there, it's relevant to them again.

So,for those who have heard me rant about it for three days...this is the "one" I kept telling you about. Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

David Lee Roth - Damn Good
    Last edited by steveowabo; 06.08.06 at 08:00 PM.

Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

humble like Roth too I See

Last Online

12.10.17 @ 11:40 PM
    Liked 1,595 Times in 981 Posts

Donor

Nice tribute, but there is no looming reunion possibility.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Balance/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/5150/Don\'t Tell Me
    Last Online

04.29.16 @ 07:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steveowabo
    I'm aware I've started another thread elsewhere about my videos. Nobody needs to remind me, nor do they need to say "this isn't necessary" because I think it is.
    I guess you've got another thread going somewhere regarding your videos, so I'm thinking that it really isn't necessary to create another thread regarding this particular video.

Feel free to post the link of your latest masterpiece into the existing thread.
    Actually I think most of us are Dave, Sam, and Mike fans. There's just a small group of people who have strange allegiances and like to get into petty pissing contests that I can't believe everyone on this site isn't bored of. - Brett