Register
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Eruption
    Last Online

10.19.17 @ 03:51 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Wishing Ann Coulter a bad life

Ann Coulter opens her big fat trap

I am somewhat liberal. Definitely not a Republican conservative. But to each his or her own. I lean more towards Democratic beliefs, but I just want the best and most qualified people for public office (because I have to work with them).

But this chick (yeah, I know she's not in public office - THANK GOD)?! Must be nice to literally say anything to sell a book. What a "F"-ING whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I will use this board for that now.

I'd like to type much worse, but I'm holding back.

I will quote my favorite Dave Chappelle passage, stated by Silky Johnson, "I hate you, I hate your guys. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you."

I want to use the "C" word so bad for this chick right now.

Please argue to me that this chick DOESN'T have motives other than money. Unless she's banging Dick Cheney (wouldn't be surprised). Who the hell can say what she says? If she was a liberal, she would make the Dixie Chicks look like they will play the press correspondence ball at The White House. She would be SO watched, it wouldn't even be funny.

Or maybe she is just pissed because Bill doesn't think she is good enought to stain her dress.

"F" THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME!!!
    Last edited by cokemach1; 06.07.06 at 09:56 AM.

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Why can't you use the word "Cunt?" Is something wrong with the word "cunt?" I use the word "cunt" when I feel it is necessary. Sounds like you feel the word "cunt" is necessary. So go ahead, say "cunt."

Personally, I think she was once a man.

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just ignore her....that's the best way to counter her insanity.
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812
    Why can't you use the word "Cunt?" Is something wrong with the word "cunt?" I use the word "cunt" when I feel it is necessary. Sounds like you feel the word "cunt" is necessary. So go ahead, say "cunt."

Personally, I think she was once a man.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:19 PM
    Liked 33 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cokemach1
    Ann Coulter opens her big fat trap

I am somewhat liberal. Definitely not a Republican conservative. But to each his or her own. I lean more towards Democratic beliefs, but I just want the best and most qualified people for public office (because I have to work with them).

But this chick (yeah, I know she's not in public office - THANK GOD)?! Must be nice to literally say anything to sell a book. What a "F"-ING whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I will use this board for that now.

I'd like to type much worse, but I'm holding back.

I will quote my favorite Dave Chappelle passage, stated by Silky Johnson, "I hate you, I hate your guys. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you."

I want to use the "C" word so bad for this chick right now.

Please argue to me that this chick DOESN'T have motives other than money. Unless she's banging Dick Cheney (wouldn't be surprised). Who the hell can say what she says? If she was a liberal, she would make the Dixie Chicks look like they will play the press correspondence ball at The White House. She would be SO watched, it wouldn't even be funny.

Or maybe she is just pissed because Bill doesn't think she is good enought to stain her dress.

She is a big bitch, but a smart one, minus those comments in that story. She's been public enemy number 1 for a while is most dems' eyes, as well as the media in general. She says a lot of things that people are afraid to say because of political correctness.- she doesn't get away with anything. Just look and listen to Al Gore the last 3 years- what is he on?I mean the stuff he says-completely asinine - But no one attacks him, and he WAS a politician.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

1978-1996
    Favorite VH Song

1978-1996
    Last Online

12.23.16 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 2,068 Times in 1,102 Posts

Donor

Karma's a bitch, and this hideous shitbag is due for a nice steaming pile of Karma.

She may be very intelligent, but no one takes her seriously because she is such a radical ham wallet.

Last Online

07.17.06 @ 11:05 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'll say it too, shes a goddamn fucking cunt. hows that?

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZORBA5150
    She is a big bitch, but a smart one, minus those comments in that story. She's been public enemy number 1 for a while is most dems' eyes, as well as the media in general. She says a lot of things that people are afraid to say because of political correctness.- she doesn't get away with anything. Just look and listen to Al Gore the last 3 years- what is he on?I mean the stuff he says-completely asinine - But no one attacks him, and he WAS a politician.
    Maybe we don't live on the same planet ZORBA. Where I'm at, he's slammed all the time. Many times he should be. He's got the credibility of a knat. Makes Ralph Nader look like a legitimate candidate for President (although he did hurt Gore as far as the votes he would have needed in 2000 - no prayer in 2008 whether you like it or not - but please - NO JEB!).

Back to Coulter. I love people that hide behind God and their view is right and everyone else's is wrong. Did you see her on Hannity & Colmes? I don't watch that show much, but I saw the video for her appearance on the net. I think Hannity was even embarassed (being linked to her as a conservative). If you didn't see it, check it out (I can't believe I'm endorsing people to go to the FoxNews website and check this bitch out.).

Oh Zorba, one other thing. Who is trying to hold back due to political correctness saying that wives of 9/11 victims enjoyed watching their husbands burn? Is that what you meant by this statement, "She says a lot of things that people are afraid to say because of political correctness." Well, who the hell is trying to say what she said?! I don't like political correctness either, but come on.

I actually like the political banter because I think it shows how stupid both Dems & Reps typically are (no one cares about the greater good, that's why we are doomed to fail). But this is taking it WAY too far. I'm not saying things should be censored (but if that was a Bush family member, it would be), but I hope the public condemns this ...........

CUNT!

There, I said it. I feel much better now.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:51 AM
    Liked 4,798 Times in 2,449 Posts

Premium Member

I am conservative and admit that she sometimes says things that probably are not for the best.

However she is no worse then Michael Moore. She just comes from the different side.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I am a chauvenist pig, but I find this treatment/abuse of a lady very disturbing and wish it would stop.

Thank You,
    Phatie

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by cokemach1
    Maybe we don't live on the same planet ZORBA. Where I'm at, he's slammed all the time. Many times he should be. He's got the credibility of a knat. Makes Ralph Nader look like a legitimate candidate for President (although he did hurt Gore as far as the votes he would have needed in 2000 - no prayer in 2008 whether you like it or not - but please - NO JEB!).

Back to Coulter. I love people that hide behind God and their view is right and everyone else's is wrong. Did you see her on Hannity & Colmes? I don't watch that show much, but I saw the video for her appearance on the net. I think Hannity was even embarassed (being linked to her as a conservative). If you didn't see it, check it out (I can't believe I'm endorsing people to go to the FoxNews website and check this bitch out.).

Oh Zorba, one other thing. Who is trying to hold back due to political correctness saying that wives of 9/11 victims enjoyed watching their husbands burn? Is that what you meant by this statement, "She says a lot of things that people are afraid to say because of political correctness." Well, who the hell is trying to say what she said?! I don't like political correctness either, but come on.

I actually like the political banter because I think it shows how stupid both Dems & Reps typically are (no one cares about the greater good, that's why we are doomed to fail). But this is taking it WAY too far. I'm not saying things should be censored (but if that was a Bush family member, it would be), but I hope the public condemns this ...........

CUNT!

There, I said it. I feel much better now.

No, I wasn't referring to her comments about the 9-11 widows, when I was talking about her speaking her mind, even if it's not politically correct

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

ANN COULTER RESPONDS TO SEN. CLINTON:

'BEFORE CRITICIZING OTHERS FOR BEING 'MEAN' TO WOMEN, PERHAPS HILLARY SHOULD TALK TO HER HUSBAND WHO WAS ACCUSED OF RAPE BY JUANITA BROADDRICK AND WAS GROPING KATHLEEN WILLEY AT THE VERY MOMENT WILLEY'S HUSBAND WAS COMMITTING SUICIDE.'
    Last edited by Phatie; 06.07.06 at 03:01 PM.

Favorite VH Album

They're all shit
    Last Online

11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

I don't know who she is but she sounds like a cunt.
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Phatie

'BEFORE CRITICIZING OTHERS FOR BEING 'MEAN' TO WOMEN, PERHAPS HILLARY SHOULD TALK TO HER HUSBAND WHO WAS ACCUSED OF RAPE BY JUANITA BROADDRICK AND WAS GROPING KATHLEEN WILLEY AT THE VERY MOMENT WILLEY'S HUSBAND WAS COMMITTING SUICIDE.'
    She's right.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 11:17 AM
    Liked 459 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phatie

That's great. Coulter owns Clinton.