Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

My Ex-Wife Is A Piece Of Shit....

It's truly, mind-bogglingly amazing, the utter frustration and embarrassment one feels when wounded by someone you've spent years with.

You attempt to work things out, are mutually supportive and loving, then one heartless act leaves you wanting to reacess everything that has come before. You find yourself truly appreciating the actions of others that have led them to incarceration.

Last Friday evening I met my wife (as many of you know, we are seperated) at the local pub. She sits beside me for a while, then out of the blue tells me she's seeing someone. I was speechless.

About ten minutes later, a guy walks in. The fellow sitting to my left (a supposed friend named Ray) yells out: "Peggies got a boyfriend, Peggies got a boyfriend". This would not normally matter, yet "Peggie" happens to be my wife's name. I inquired what the fuck he meant by this odd phrase, and Ray repsonded that he wasn't addressing me (odd, as the volume of his voice certainly addressed everyone else in the bar).

I turned, stared at my wife, then said something along the lines of "What in the fuck is this fucking shit?" She then got up, went down the bar and spent the rest of the evening sitting with this new jerk, who I have played Golden Tee Golf with and can attest that he is both a jerk and a lousy electronic golf player.

After a while, I walked down the bar, thinking I'd say something witty, inspiring or full of spite. The bar owner intercepted me, and berated me. I inquired how I was wrong in this, considering the cruel actions of my wife. He thought for a minute, then agreed. The bartender on the other hand (supposedly a friend) became first terse, then downright abusive.

I got up, and in a loud voice announced that I was leaving, yet would be waiting right outside. I aimed my performance clearly at the buffoon that my wife is interested in.

After a while, he ran out of the bar, jumped in his car and fled, sadly before I could inflict any bodily harm upon him. I have little doubt that I would have killed him, as the highly agitated state that I found myself in offered little chance of clear thinking, let alone ponderance of future repercussions from this act.

Shortly, my wife came outside and bitterly complained that I had screwed up her chances for a romance with this individual. Needless to say, I was dumbstruck, as she and I had shared a bed a mere two weeks ago, and I had slept at her house as recently as Monday night that week.

I inquired as to why she didn't pick up the phone, to at least spare me some embarrassment (as apparently everyone new of this new deal of her's exept me, as I don't live in the fucking bar). There was no response.

I'm listening to an abundance of Neil Young tunes lately, and I must admit that act indeed is a mistake. My entire being is completely fried to a crisp. The plus is that I am writing some terrific lyrics for the first time in years.

Nothing like a good stab in the back to perk up one's creative skills. I still think I'd have enjoyed killing the bastard, or at the very least left him bleeding.

After all, I can't hit my wife. Some moral code there. It's a shame her's is not as strong.

I doubt I'll go back, as with friend's like that...yet that was the hub of activity in my life. I do not look forward to going out and seeking new friends at my age. So we shall see how strong my threshold of humiliation is. I might just go back to be equally as heartless, perhaps with a hooker on my arm.

Afterall, one can only listen to so much Neil Young music.

...craig
    Last edited by chefcraig; 06.06.06 at 09:21 AM.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With the Devil
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 08:07 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 14 Posts

I was having similar problems with someone I was close with. All this drama going on and on and on and on.. I call up my friend and start complaining about it and he stops me in mid conversation and says: "You don't need this. If she calls hang up. If she comes over--don't answer the door. If you see her on the streets--run away. If she tackles you--get up and run away. Avoid her at all costs."

Some of the best advice anyone ever gave me.

I hope everything works out.

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Blood & Fire
    Last Online

03.13.13 @ 09:54 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

r u for real dude?

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

04.01.11 @ 07:59 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Damn Chef. I gotta say Bugs hit it on the head. You don't need that shit. On that note - never step in the same pile of shit twice. Scrape it off your shoe and move on. She's not the only woman on this planet. Keep your chin up. I'm told it gets better.
    Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.
    False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
    Compassion is the basis of all morality.
    The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.
    www.myspace.com/getracefan8

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Craig, you know I love ya. If you need to talk, I'm just a pm away my good friend x
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Last Online

06.22.15 @ 12:38 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 12 Posts

Default Maybe this will help

If you or someone close has ever been separated...
    Sometimes it becomes difficult to just "let go" of old relationships.

As an example, read on about this guy who writes to his old beloved. It will bring tears to your eyes. Pure poetry...

Dear Terri:

I'm writing this from a lonely fishing lodge up in Montana. The past few weeks have been so empty and hollow with us not together. I know the counselor said we shouldn't contact each other during our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact. In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride's cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you.

I don't care about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And this is what my heart says... "There's no one like you, Terri." I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two weeks ago, I met this girl at the Rainbow Room and brought her home with me. I don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my desperation. She was young, Terri, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I mean, just a perfect body. Tits you wouldn't believe and an ass like a tortoise shell, and skin like baby powder rubbed on a soft inflated balloon. Every man's dream, right?

But as I sat on the couch being blown by this coed, I thought, look at the stuff we've made important in our lives. It's all so superficial. What does a perfect body mean? Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes. But you see what I'm getting at? Does it make her a better person? Does she have a better heart than my moderately attractive Terri? I doubt it. And I'd never really thought of that before. I don't know, maybe I'm just growing up a little.

Later, after I'd tossed her about a pint of throat yogurt, I found myself thinking, "Why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her lawless technique or her slutty, shameless hunger for my bodily fluids, but something else. Some nagging feeling of loss. Why did it feel so incomplete? And then it hit me. It didn't feel the same because you weren't there, Terri, to watch. Do you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you, baby.

My God, Terri, I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of you. Do you remember Carol,that single mom we met at Mt.Sinai Baptist Church? Well, she drops by last week with a pan of lasagna. She said she figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what she meant till later, but that's not the real story. Anyway, we have a few glasses of wine and the next thing you now we're fucking in our old bedroom. And this lady's a total monster in the sack. She's giving me everything, you know like a real woman does when she's not hung up about God and her career and whether the kids can hear us. And all of a sudden she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad too. 'Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Terri ever put the mirror on the floor? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never used it as a sex aid." (Some of this I thought about later.) You know what I mean? What happened to our spontaneity? You get so caught up in the routine of a marriage and you just lose sight of each other. And then you lose yourself.

That's the saddest part of all for me.But I keep thinking we can get it back. I know we can, because I only want this stuff with you. Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order. I mean, Julie's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders. She's been a real friend to me during this painful time. She's given me lots of good counsel about you and about women in general. (She's pulling for us to get back together, Terri. She really is.) So we're drinking wine in the hot tub and talking about happier times. Here's this unselfish girl with the same DNA as you (although, let's face it, she got an extra helping of the sex gene) and all I can do is think of how much she looks like you when you were 20. And that just about makes me cry. And then it turns out Julie's really into the whole doggy style thing and that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured you about trying it and how that probably fueled some of the bitterness between us. But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside the steaming Dutch oven of your sister's hot wetness, all I can do is think of you? It's true, baby. In your heart you know it.

Don't you think we could start over? Just wipe out all the grievances and start fresh? I think we can. I keep thinking that I think if you'd just try it, I wouldn't have to pressure you so much. Because who needs all that bitterness, Terri? It just tears us apart. And I can't be apart from you. In a few weeks when I am back from fishing we should do our best to meet and talk about it.

Because,
    I love you

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

I don't understand, it's your wife, but you are separated? People are going to tell you to avoid her at all costs and not to even think about her, but that's totally easier said than done. It makes no sense why she had to humiliate you like that.
    As far as that jerk goes, it really wouldn't be worth inflicting harm to him. Sure, there might be some temporary satisfaction, but it'll just make things worse in the long run. Anytime something along these lines happened to me, I never got mad at the 'other guy.' It's the woman that's causing the grief, not the guy.
    If anything, STOP listening to Neil Young!! Put some Halen on, have a beer and call up that hooker.

Don't even try to understand women...they're all sisters!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Craig you fell for, and are still falling for a con-artist. When will it end? How much time in jail are you going to do after pulverizing her latest boyfriend/trick ? For what? Self-inflicted pain? Why do you keep hurting yourself like this when there are plenty of women out there just waiting to snare you in their webs of deciept? You have mountains of despair awaiting from hundreds of slick, lying con-artists, and you fixate on one ?

Craig, you are a man, and the first law of the jungle is that you are supposed to lead. If you follow a woman around and make her the alpha, you are officially nuetered, and she will have no respect for you. The angellic, phony act on her part has become an obvious complete lie designed to drive you insane. The only way to fight back is to quit being depressed, pound your chest, and go find another Jane.

The basic profile is the same for most of them, so just accept that they are going to lie and screw around behind your back - because they can. Because they need drama, or they are not complete. Drama is exciting to a woman, and usually causes them massive attention - and you a restraining order, maybe some time in jail, etc. The next time she hits you, do the right thing. Dial 911 and make sure she gets the help she needs.

The way you are handling this is disturbing. Lying in wait to "kill" someone?? Very edgy dude. Find another one - there are zillions of them, and realize that they belong to no one. Men have become the fools by not seeing the change in society. Women have it both ways, and us guys still think they are the pure beakon of light that's meant to save us. The frustration you are feeling is all ego-based, and the cure for that is another chick - but DON'T expect any of them to be loyal, and you won't be let down.

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Phatie.. I dont lose my temper very often but do me a favour here.. save the lecture and STFU!!!!
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 07:06 AM
    Liked 16,542 Times in 9,376 Posts

Jimmy 812 hit the nail right on the head with this:

>>Anytime something along these lines happened to me, I never got mad at the 'other guy.' It's the woman that's causing the grief, not the guy.<<

As long as the "other guy" isn't a member of your family or a friend, forget about him. Your ex-wife is the one to blame here. Seriously.

The real issue is this - Why do you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

Go out and find another woman who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. There are literally thousands of them out there, and no, not all of them are lying, deceiptful bitches that are waiting to break your heart.

IMO, your ex-wife just gave you the green light to go out and see all the women you want. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

"Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by stilleddiesangel
    Phatie.. I dont lose my temper very often but do me a favour here.. save the lecture and STFU!!!!
    What is the problem SEA? Its the truth, so can you handle it? The guy is being emotionally destroyed by her, and I voice my concern and you lose your temper? Shame on you.

Favorite VH Album

WACF, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars, Unchained, HB
    Last Online

09.05.15 @ 07:55 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

In matters of the heart, it is best NOT to listen to Phatie. I'm sure you already know that. That's the best advice I can give.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Take time to heal. Then find someone better!

Hugs~
    Shari
    "Hey, thanks for the bracelet! Was that one for me?" - Michael Anthony to me in the Golden Ring in Grand Rapids, MI July 9, 2004
    July 9, 2004 - Mike pressed a guitar pick into my hand!
    "We're in the right place!" EVH @ The Joe in Detroit, July 10, 2004
    "Hey! What's up!?" - Mikey, upon recognizing me in the Golden Ring in Chicago after getting his second bracelet, July 21, 2004
    "What is uuuuuuuuuup!!!???" - Mike to me in Detroit, May 12th, 2005, after receiving third bracelet.
    "You found me again!" - Mike to me in Detroit, Nov. 2, 2007

Favorite VH Album

WACF, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars, Unchained, HB
    Last Online

09.05.15 @ 07:55 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Phatie
    What is the problem SEA? Its the truth, so can you handle it? The guy is being emotionally destroyed by her, and I voice my concern and you lose your temper? Shame on you.
    You're such an ass. The problem is that you think all women are the same, which is SUCH A LAME EXCUSE FOR YOUR BITTERNESS. YOU ARE WEAK, Phatie. WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK. This idea of yours is so fucking pathetic and transparent.
    "Hey, thanks for the bracelet! Was that one for me?" - Michael Anthony to me in the Golden Ring in Grand Rapids, MI July 9, 2004
    July 9, 2004 - Mike pressed a guitar pick into my hand!
    "We're in the right place!" EVH @ The Joe in Detroit, July 10, 2004
    "Hey! What's up!?" - Mikey, upon recognizing me in the Golden Ring in Chicago after getting his second bracelet, July 21, 2004
    "What is uuuuuuuuuup!!!???" - Mike to me in Detroit, May 12th, 2005, after receiving third bracelet.
    "You found me again!" - Mike to me in Detroit, Nov. 2, 2007

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 07:06 AM
    Liked 16,542 Times in 9,376 Posts

Phatie,

I completely concur with you here:

>>Craig, you are a man, and the first law of the jungle is that you are supposed to lead. If you follow a woman around and make her the alpha, you are officially nuetered, and she will have no respect for you. The angellic, phony act on her part has become an obvious complete lie designed to drive you insane. The only way to fight back is to quit being depressed, pound your chest, and go find another Jane<<

I don't agree with this, however, and I'm pretty sure SEA doesn't either:

>>but DON'T expect any of them to be loyal, and you won't be let down.<<
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

"Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by vh_chick
    You're such an ass. The problem is that you think all women are the same, which is SUCH A LAME EXCUSE FOR YOUR BITTERNESS. YOU ARE WEAK, Phatie. WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK. This idea of yours is so fucking pathetic and transparent.
    Shari, why not be even-handed and go ballistic on everyone who's telling Craig to go find another bimbo? Shari, you only wish I was bitter because that's the way you want all men who aren't addicted to the lie. The boundries have gone too far, and the Betty Crocker image isn't selling anymore. Repackage it, put a cute little slogan on it and find another angle to sell the lie of modern woman / relationship / have it both ways / me me me me me - planets orbiting around the painted con-artist. It ain't working anymore, and we've figured it out. Women and British cars have a lot in common. Get used to it.

Love,
    Phatie