Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default I met Darryl Hannah!!

This evening I went with some friends to the South Central Farm in LA. The city is trying to pave and put a warehouse over this inner-city family-run garden/farm in the middle of South Central, the largest urban farm in the country. There are all kinds of people staying there (illegally) to keep them from evicting it, including tree-sit-ins by Julia Butterfly, Joan Baez, and Darryl Hannah. So I went there today, checked out the festivities, did a vigil/march, and met Darryl! It was so amazing. She's just as beautiful in person. I told her how much I admired all her activism (biodiesel, environmental, etc.) and how I drive biodiesel too. She looked surprised and happy about that, haha. It was very cool. Got a picture with her (somebody else's camera, I'll have to get it later), as well as ones of her coming down from the tree:

"Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Did you mention to her what part of her you wanted to snack on, ya horndog? I still remember what ya said, fucker. LOLOLOL!!!

Yow.....not that I blame ya!
    Last edited by LLFHS; 05.27.06 at 11:11 PM.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

I'm sure she left a snail-trail after he used the, "I drive biodiesel too" pickup line...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Very cool on meeting Daryl, Janthraxx! She was great in Kill Bill....
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    Did you mention to her what part of her you wanted to snack on, ya horndog? I still remember what ya said, fucker. LOLOLOL!!!
    Furburger--YUM!!

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

Last Online

11.12.17 @ 09:04 PM
    Liked 121 Times in 68 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by voivod
    I'm sure she left a snail-trail after he used the, "I drive biodiesel too" pickup line...
    LMAO!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Yeah, it would've been much better to throw her a standard line of I loved you in such and such, rather than show her appreciation and solidarity in efforts.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by janthraxx
    Yeah, it would've been much better to throw her a standard line of I loved you in such and such, rather than show her appreciation and solidarity in efforts.
    someone needs to make a bumper sticker for biodiesel vehicles...

"I'm Bi, How About You?"
    Last edited by voivod; 05.28.06 at 07:44 PM.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Can't top you, but I've seen Jackson Browne at the Santa Monica Farmer's market more than once. Does that count for anything?

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls!
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 02:08 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by mistere
    Can't top you, but I've seen Jackson Browne at the Santa Monica Farmer's market more than once. Does that count for anything?
    Don't think so, although I met steven tyler and got to chat with him for a few minutes which was cool... As for tv/movie stars, I met Melissa Gilbert when I was younger and ended up with her phone number. But this was when she was on Rosanne, and before she was a lesbo.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by voivod
    someone needs to make a bumper sticker for biodiesel vehicles...

"I'm Bi, How About You?"
    There a problem?

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by mistere
    Yeah, that's pretty cool!

Last Online

06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Pretty cool, Jan. She's pretty tall isn't she?

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Yeah, bout same height as me (6'), maybe an inch shorter.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by janthraxx
    There a problem?
    NOPE! I think it's a great idea for Bio-fueled cars...
    ok, maybe it should read, "My Car Is Bi, How About Yours?"
    Last edited by voivod; 05.29.06 at 04:50 PM.