Favorite VH Album

dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Default polygamist makes fbi top 10 list.

SALT LAKE CITY - Polygamist church leader Warren Jeffs has been placed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list in hopes that the additional exposure and reward money will lead to his arrest.

Jeffs, 50, is accused of arranging marriages between underage girls and older men. He is wanted in Arizona on criminal charges of sexual conduct with a minor. He also was charged in Utah with rape as an accomplice.

"We are doing everything we can to track him down," Fuhrman, special agent in charge of the FBI's Salt Lake City field office, said Saturday.

Jeffs is the leader of the polygamous Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, based in the neighboring communities of Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Ariz.

The sect split from mainstream Mormonism after the broader church renounced polygamy in 1890. The mainstream LDS church excommunicates members found to be practicing polygamy.

Jeffs has not been seen by anyone outside of the FLDS community for nearly two years. He also faces a charge of unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.

By putting him on the Top 10 list, the FBI's reward increases from $50,000 to $100,000. The list is also distributed worldwide.

"We think that the inclusion of a $100,000 reward is going to mean that people are going to be much more aware of Warren Jeffs, they're going to be much more aware of what he looks like, and they're going to be much more willing to come forward to assist us in our efforts to locate him," U.S. Attorney Paul Charlton said at a news conference in Phoenix.

The FBI's announcement coincided with Jeffs' case appearing on the television program "America's Most Wanted."

i hope the f b i find him and administer they're brand of justice to this creep.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

well seeing as I'm currently sans b/f and/or hubby at the moment, he can hide out at my place.

oops - think i'm too old for him.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Just put on a school girl outfit Smith.....
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Polygamist gets 45 days for sex with teen bride

An Arizona judge has sentenced a polygamist to 45 days in county jail for having sex with a teenager he took as his third wife.

The sentence disappointed authorities in Kingman, Arizona, who had hoped a harsher punishment for defendant Kelly Fischer would discourage others in the church from taking teenage wives.

Fischer was the first of seven members of the Fundamentalist Latter-day Saints (FLDS) to be tried for plural marriages to minors.

"I don't know if we've sent a strong enough message to these people," said Gary Engels, an investigator with the Mohave County Attorney's office.

About 7,000 FLDS members live in the twin border towns of Colorado City, Arizona, and Hildale, Utah.

Members of the group, which broke with mainstream Mormons in the 1890s over polygamy, believe that only those in plural marriages can reach the highest level of heaven.

Warren Jeffs, the church leader or "prophet," is a federal fugitive from charges in both states stemming from his alleged arrangement of "celestial marriages" between teenage girls and older, married men.

The county prosecutor, Matt Smith, had asked Judge Steven Conn to sentence Fischer, 39, to some prison time. Fischer faced a minimum sentence of probation and a maximum of four years in prison.

As part of the sentence, Fischer must complete three years probation and register as a sex offender. He must report to jail by November 1.

Although polygamy is unconstitutional in Arizona, it is not a crime. Law enforcement largely left the FLDS alone until about 18 months ago, when Mohave County began investigating allegations of sex with underage girls.

Relying on birth certificates and testimony of former church members, a jury convicted Fischer last month of sexual contact with a minor and conspiracy for having sex with a 16-year-old.

The woman, now 21 and the mother of three children by Fischer, refused to cooperate with the prosecution and was among 130 people to send letters vouching for his character to the judge.

"We have a beautiful family together. I love my husband. He loves us and takes very good care of us. The children adore their father ... I don't need to explain my personal life to anyone," she wrote in the letter.

Fischer addressed the court for about a half hour, telling the judge that there was no coercion or abuse in his household.

"I can say for my life and my family that there's no one that's been pressured into doing anything they didn't want to do," the Las Vegas Review-Journal quoted Fischer as saying. "Every single person is very happy. There's no pain."

According to the paper, the judge told Fischer his religious beliefs did not justify breaking the law.

"There is no reason why people in Colorado City, simply because they subscribe to a different religious belief, should believe that they have the right to do something that everyone else in society cannot do," the judge said.

A day after the sentencing, Smith, the county prosecutor, was circumspect about the possible impact of any punishment handed down by an authority outside the insular community.

"I would've like to have seen him get more time, not so much that he needed to get it, but more along the lines of a deterrent factor," Smith said.

But, he said, "Does what we say really matter to them? It's what Warren Jeffs says that matters, and if he says marry a 16-year-old, then they are going to do that."
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Pirates of the Carribean
    Favorite VH Song

How Many Say Aye?
    Last Online

Liked 1,627 Times in 873 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

If there's grass on the field, play ball. J/K. I worked w/ a guy once who was involved w/ this same group I think. He didn't have multiple wives but each of his kids had a "nanny". He was a punkin' headed goofus too. Makes you wonder how he got one woman to have sex w/ him, much less 3 last I heard.

Ted
    -TVH-

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? - James Madison

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian. - Henry Ford

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

This Warren Jeffs is a scary motherfucker.

Not only does he encourage this crapola, he also is trying to institute santioned murder in his cult which he calls "blood atonement". Basically, the shedding of one's sin through the death of the perceived sinner.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Top Of The World bigdrewhalenite's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Ice Cream Man
    Last Online

07.14.15 @ 11:29 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As a Utah Mormon, all I can say is: PLEASE do NOT confuse these sick pedophilic, incestuous, inbred yokels with the mainstream LDS church. Mormons are, for the most part, decent people that do NOT support the practices that the offshoot churches are engaged in.
    Thanks.
    Violence is the first refuge of the incompetent.- Isaac Asimov

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bigdrewhalenite
    As a Utah Mormon, all I can say is: PLEASE do NOT confuse these sick pedophilic, incestuous, inbred yokels with the mainstream LDS church. Mormons are, for the most part, decent people that do NOT support the practices that the offshoot churches are engaged in.
    Thanks.
    Don't worry. Most of us know the difference between the psychos and the normal people. I know plenty of Christians, Muslims, et al......and am fully aware that there are those out there that take the base principals and pervert them into their own twisted agendas.

Bad apples.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I know a mormon...
    let's just say she's "practicing" having multiple husbands at one time by having multiple boyfriends at one time
    included my boyfriend once upon a time...
    I don't fancy her...
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by evhslilhottie
    I know a mormon...
    let's just say she's "practicing" having multiple husbands at one time by having multiple boyfriends at one time
    I don't fancy her...

Well that's not being a mormon so much as it is being rather "available".

Call her "McDonald"....serving billions.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    Well that's not being a mormon so much as it is being rather "available".

Call her "McDonald"....serving billions.
    Nah,
    I just call her whorey mcfucksalot.

She's probably the least mormon mormon on the planet.
    She sleeps around,
    cusses al the time,
    and my guy told me about how someone said she was gettin drunk after Warped in Cincinnati.
    Worst part is that she's one of these kids that acts like such a goody goody and bitches about how I do drugs and stuff when I'm pretty unlikely to do anything.
    She's a great mormon, isn't she?
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Polygamist Jeffs tried to hang himself in jail, documents say

• Documents say after suicide attempt, Jeffs repeatedly banged head on cell wall
    • Transcripts say Jeffs confessed to "immorality," said he is not "the prophet"
    • Jeffs' attorneys say he has recanted statements
    • Jeffs due to be sentenced November 20 on accomplice to rape charge

(CNN) -- Polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs tried to hang himself earlier this year while he was in jail awaiting trial, according to court documents unsealed by a Utah judge on Tuesday.

Jeffs, the leader and so-called prophet of the 10,000-member Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, is now awaiting sentencing after being convicted on two counts of being an accomplice to rape.

The documents, released by Fifth District Judge James Shumate at the request of the media, also indicate that Jeffs confessed to "immorality" with a sister and daughter more than 30 years ago

Among the documents is a competency report on Jeffs completed in April, in which social worker Eric Nielsen wrote that throughout the month of January, Jeffs refused food and drink and developed ulcers on his knees from kneeling in prayer for hours.

On January 28, the report said, he attempted to hang himself in his cell. In the days following the suicide attempt, while he was on suicide watch, Jeffs on separate occasions threw himself against the wall and banged his head on the wall.

Jail transcripts show that Jeffs' suicide attempt came three days after a visit with his brother, Nephi, in which he said, "I am not the prophet. I never was the prophet, and I have been deceived by the powers of evil ... I ask for everyone's forgiveness." Jeffs also tells his brother, "farewell forever."

The day before that, Jeffs tells a follower in a phone conversation that he was "covered with immorality with a sister and a daughter when I was younger." In the FLDS, members call adult women "sister," and Jeffs' meaning was unclear.

Jeffs' defense attorneys, who argued against the release of the documents, said in a motion opposing the unsealing of the statements that Jeffs recanted them the following month. Defense attorneys claim Jeffs' medical condition influenced his state of mind when the statements were made.

They presented Shumate with a letter from another Jeffs attorney, arguing that the statements' release could influence an Arizona jury when Jeffs stands trial in that state.

Jeffs, 51, was convicted in September of being an accomplice to rape. He was accused of using his religious influence over his followers to coerce a 14-year-old girl into marriage to her 19-year-old cousin. He faces a sentence of up to life in prison when he is sentenced November 20.

The FLDS -- which is not affiliated with the mainstream Mormon church -- is based in the side-by-side border towns of Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Arizona. Jeffs, a former school headmaster, is the son of the sect's previous president and "prophet," Rulon Jeffs, who died in 2002.

Jeffs was on the FBI's 10 most wanted fugitives list when he was arrested in August 2006 outside Las Vegas, Nevada.

Critics say that inside the FLDS, marriages are arranged for girls as young as 13, and competition for brides may be reduced by exiling male teens and young men. If male followers are excommunicated, critics claim, wives and children can be reassigned.

During Jeffs' trial, defense attorneys claimed authorities were persecuting Jeffs because of his religious beliefs, including practicing polygamy as the way to heaven.

If Jeffs disavowed being the prophet of the FLDS, it could cause upheaval within the secretive sect. However, two of his followers who spoke to CNN -- although FLDS members usually do not talk to reporters -- said they do not believe he made the statements.

"He is a perfectly priestly man," said a woman who identified herself as Cathy. "He is a man of God, and we will always love him. Once a prophet, always a prophet."

Her husband, Patrick, told CNN, "It's hogwash. I don't believe it ... I will always consider him my prophet."
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by evhslilhottie View Post
    I know a mormon...
    I don't fancy her...

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

It doesn't surprise me at all when someone is the leader of something 'cultish' and gets caught doing immoral and unlawful things. In order to become a leader of such a large group, especially when religion is involved, one has to be a little off-center in the first place; that makes the individual appear unique and, therefore, more appealing to his/her followers.

Let him hang himself....for Christ's sake.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

This is just wrong on so many levels.....
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.