Thread: Zebra

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

05.25.06 @ 02:45 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Zebra

I really like this band. The unique thing about them is that it's hard to classify what kind of rock n roll they play. Is it hard rock? Is it metal? Is it progressive rock? Is it arena rock? What is it? Whatever it is, it's good. At the moment, I only have their first album though, and it's a great album. I like the songs:

Tell Me What You Want
    Slow Down
    Who's Behind The Door?
    When You Get There
    Take Your Fingers From My Hair
    The La La Song

When you're Van Hagar, you're Van Hagar 4 life! BOO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Online

06.12.15 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

one of my all time favorties, zebra iV that came out a year or two ago is pretty good.

I know about 90% of their songs on guitar, just wish I could sing like that.

I highly recommend rtheir live cd if you can find it, all their best stuff.
    Last edited by Mikey Metalhead; 04.29.06 at 01:02 PM.
    I SURVIVED TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND I, II, III, IV and VI and VII.barely made it to VIII time to slow down
    I musta had a broken middle finger for V
    http://www.youtube.com/user/daneph

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

10.19.17 @ 06:44 PM
    Liked 55 Times in 21 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Metalhead
    one of my all time favorties, zebra iV that came out a year or two ago is pretty good.

I know about 90% of their songs on guitar, just wish I could sing like that.

I highly recommend rtheir live cd if you can find it, all their best stuff.
    Yes, he can play their songs. Saw some of his video footage with my own two eyes at Texas Linkers Weekend last year. Mikey rocked!!!
    Artists I Have Seen: 1D, 38 Special, Aerosmith, Alabama, Bad Company, Bad English, Billy Squire, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Boston, BTO, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chickenfoot, Cinderella, Daughtry, Dave Matthews Band, Default, Def Leppard, Dio, Dokken, Drowning Pool, Eagles, Earth Wind & Fire, Eddie Money, Eric Clapton, Farenheit, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Glass Tiger, Heart, Huey Lewis and the News, Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Joe Bonamassa, John Mellencamp, Journey, Keel, Kingdom Come, Kings X, KISS, Kool and the Gang, Krokus, Lionel Richie, Little River Band, Lou Gramm, Loverboy, Los Lonely Boys, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Michael Bolton, Nickelback, Night Ranger, Paul Stanley, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, Poison, Red Rider, REO Speedwagon, Santana, Sammy Hagar, Shinedown, Steely Dan, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Ted Nugent, Tesla, The 1975, The Black Crowes, The Roots, The Wallflowers, U2, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Zac Brown Band, ZZ Top