Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

Default Drug Bust?!

Last night we were sitting on the couch watching TV when we hear a quick blip of a siren, so we decide to look out the front door. To our surprise there were many (We counted at least 9 and we think there were several more) police cars out in the street and in the neighbors driveway. We watched out the windows for about a half hour. Eventually someone in what appeared to be a DEA jacket led someone in handcuffs out the front door and they drove away. This area is pretty well known for meth, and the neighbors have had some family members do time for it. I'll see what else I can find out. If they did go down for manufacturing/distributing meth, they will get no sympathy from me. I'm just a hardass that way.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:54 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

That shit is NASTY!!! If they were making it at the house I am pretty sure you would have smelled it. A few years ago they busted a Lab down the street from me, I am the one that called it in. The house was a rental, I tried in VAIN to contact the owner on numerous occasions about the constant traffic and noise coming from this place. The owner was a complete asshole, his attitude was I don't care they are doing nothing wrong. Two nights in a row when I took my dog for a walk I could smell it, so I finally went down to the local sheriff's office and gave them the address and the owners name. I told them about the constant traffic and noise etc etc. About a week later the cops raided the house, full on METH LAB!! The asshole owner had to pay $60,000 in clean up fee's and fines. After it was all cleaned up the Building Dept came in and busted the guy for multiple code violations, the house sat vacant for a year while it was being repaired. He finally put the place up for sale, it didn't move for a year, he really wasn't asking much. Its a nice place, big lot 50 ft of waterfront......the fact that it was a meth house really hurt the sale. A Realtor told me some clients didn't even want to go look at it for fear of contamination in the walls, floors etc etc. I would see the owner around every once in a while working in the yard, I would always wave and then laugh my ass off.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal
    Last Online

05.04.08 @ 02:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sounds like it's time to move dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    Last night we were sitting on the couch watching TV when we hear a quick blip of a siren, so we decide to look out the front door. To our surprise there were many (We counted at least 9 and we think there were several more) police cars out in the street and in the neighbors driveway. We watched out the windows for about a half hour. Eventually someone in what appeared to be a DEA jacket led someone in handcuffs out the front door and they drove away. This area is pretty well known for meth, and the neighbors have had some family members do time for it. I'll see what else I can find out. If they did go down for manufacturing/distributing meth, they will get no sympathy from me. I'm just a hardass that way.

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 11:54 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 15 Posts

While there are many meth labs around town, I don't know of any in my neighborhood. I'm sure that a guy that lives near me is selling drugs out of his house, though.

He's the real gem of the neighborhood. He lives for free in a rental house owned by the landlord for whom he works. There are constantly people in and out of his house, only spending about 5 minutes inside. They are good at parking in the middle of the street and making sure nobody can get past, too!

He has two daughters and I think he abuses them. They are forced to play in the street, because his back yard is for his six pit bulls. He raises them to fight, of course. In the summer, the smell from the dogs is so bad that one can't go outside until the wind changes direction. I have had to postpone mowing and yardwork because the smell is intolerable, and the police don't care because he has a permit for his dogs.

Around here, people tie two shoes together and throw them over a electricity or telephone line to indicate there's a drug house on the street. There's one right in front of his house. Does he think the police are blind?

Edit: I forgot to add, his wife is a prostitute and I think he abuses her, too.
    Last edited by kowski; 04.26.06 at 11:25 AM.

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by kowski
    While there are many meth labs around town, I don't know of any in my neighborhood. I'm sure that a guy that lives near me is selling drugs out of his house, though.

He's the real gem of the neighborhood. He lives for free in a rental house owned by the landlord for whom he works. There are constantly people in and out of his house, only spending about 5 minutes inside. They are good at parking in the middle of the street and making sure nobody can get past, too!

He has two daughters and I think he abuses them. They are forced to play in the street, because his back yard is for his six pit bulls. He raises them to fight, of course. In the summer, the smell from the dogs is so bad that one can't go outside until the wind changes direction. I have had to postpone mowing and yardwork because the smell is intolerable, and the police don't care because he has a permit for his dogs.

Around here, people tie two shoes together and throw them over a electricity or telephone line to indicate there's a drug house on the street. There's one right in front of his house. Does he think the police are blind?

Edit: I forgot to add, his wife is a prostitute and I think he abuses her, too.

They must be (the cops) if he's still there. Why don't you make a call about the drug dealing to the police? Or even better, call child protective services because of the home situation with the kids?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 07:00 AM
    Liked 596 Times in 366 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by OLO
    That shit is NASTY!!! If they were making it at the house I am pretty sure you would have smelled it. A few years ago they busted a Lab down the street from me, I am the one that called it in. The house was a rental, I tried in VAIN to contact the owner on numerous occasions about the constant traffic and noise coming from this place. The owner was a complete asshole, his attitude was I don't care they are doing nothing wrong. Two nights in a row when I took my dog for a walk I could smell it, so I finally went down to the local sheriff's office and gave them the address and the owners name. I told them about the constant traffic and noise etc etc. About a week later the cops raided the house, full on METH LAB!! The asshole owner had to pay $60,000 in clean up fee's and fines. After it was all cleaned up the Building Dept came in and busted the guy for multiple code violations, the house sat vacant for a year while it was being repaired. He finally put the place up for sale, it didn't move for a year, he really wasn't asking much. Its a nice place, big lot 50 ft of waterfront......the fact that it was a meth house really hurt the sale. A Realtor told me some clients didn't even want to go look at it for fear of contamination in the walls, floors etc etc. I would see the owner around every once in a while working in the yard, I would always wave and then laugh my ass off.
    Funny story, OLO.

Meth is a huge problem in Virginia. We have to deal with that shit all the time here.

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Meth, ugh, nasty shit.

Around here, the shoes over the telephone wire are supposedly something gang-related, but maybe it's a drug thing, too...

Nowadays they check your ID when you buy Sudafed, because people will buy it up to make meth
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Last Online

06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Meth is a bad deal. To me it smells like cat piss, nail polish or both. Itís a clear destroyer of lives for sure, and itís an extremely addictive drug. I saw where they busted a guy on the Interstate that had a bed cover on his truck, and was cooking the meth underneath in the bed. He had the fumes coming out through the tail-pipe. The stuff these guys are able to come up with to make both kinds is extremely creative. They use fix-a-flat and even chicken feed!

A pint size jar of the initial mix can get you 10 years in prisonÖand that jar is highly volatile. Crazy stuff.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 05:04 AM
    Liked 4,810 Times in 2,455 Posts

Premium Member

I am sorry but I have to do this....

Any of you guys see Eddie around any of these houses

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

"What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by steveowabo
    Sounds like it's time to move dude...
    To were?

Meth is the one drug that may actually destroy the country. It's so widespread. You can make in in a motel room or in the back of a van. In Monterey County, biker gangs take advantage of the rugged terrain and many back-country roads to produce 50% of all the meth in California.
    I actually stumbled into an abandoned meth-lab at the abandoned Army base (there are almost 3000 empty buildings out there), if it weren't for a poor bird that had been poisoned by the fumes I would have walked inside. That shit causes perminant nerve damage and lung damage and my lungs are already damaged. From outside, I could see the empty jugs and cans of chemicals and the rubber gloves lying on the floor.

You guys know I'm pretty liberal about pot and a few other drugs, but Meth is the one drug I believe that those in possession should be shot on sight.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

I agree these guys manufacturing that shit need to be handled way more harshly than those growing weed. I don't do drugs or drink any longer, I do think Pot should be legal. Sell the stuff in state run liquor stores and tax the shit out of it. I would much rather be around a bunch of stoned people than drunks any day.
    ((Just My Two Cents))

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

time for a stupid question. what the eff does meth smell like????

it's such a big problem, i hate it with a vengeance.

btw - i agree with the legalizing of the pot, but keep the brewage flowing too.
    Last edited by smithjc; 04.26.06 at 07:45 PM.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Its hard to describe but imagine paint thinner and toluleane mixed into a barrel, then being cooked over a open flame.
    ((Just My Two Cents))

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by OLO
    Its hard to describe but imagine paint thinner and toluleane mixed into a barrel, then being cooked over a open flame.
    Thanks OLO. What does that t word mean??? What is it??

What's going on OLO??
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One