Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

05.18.07 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Default Have you ever cheated??

Yep, inspired by the thread in the Prem. room, but have you ever cheated in HS, college or on anything else....I suppose everyone has at one time or another but to what extent?? And...has anyone been caught?? I cheated twice in HS, and both times my brilliant ass was caught!! I know, really high IQ here. The first time, the teach walked out of the class on a regualar basis, but he always left the test with answers on his desk, I figured hey c'mon why not..of course the one time I go up there and started copying down the answers, he walks right back in the room!! Only me. The second time, I was handed a cheat sheet just b4 class started, I had no really good place to store it, so I just bunched it together between my legs...it worked for a while, but eventually the ruffling of the sheet was enough for him to catch on....strike two. You know the really amazing thing is both of them still let me take the test over!! Obviously being a criminal is not my line of work, good thing I graduated...eventually, and got a real job!!! BTW, I'm certain your identity is confidential here!!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

My Sophomore year I used a calculator-wristwatch durring my Algebra final. It was the first year Casio put them out and the first ones didn't beep when used.

Not caught.

In Junior High, I used to cheat durring Honors-English spelling and vocabulary. I started about halfway through the second semestor when I found out my friend, the class brain, was cheating. We'd sit in the library with super, sharp pencils and we would write the list of words on a 1 inch square of paper, the words on one side and heir definitions on the other side. Then we'd roll them up and slide them under our wrist watches. The best part of the was that we both sat in front of the teacher's desk. She had so much crap on her desk that she couldn't see anything below our shoulders.

The irony is that one week, when I was out sick, a substitute teacher caught almost half the class cheating on the spelling test. It was a big scandle, because unlike the regular teacher, who gave the test while sitting o her ass behind her desk, this substitute (used to kids cheating on her) walked around the room while giving the test. Oh man, parents were called and shit hit the fan. Since I was out sick and "The Brain" wasn't one of the kids caught, I was above suspicion. I found out later that while the Brain and I were making micro-sheets to hide under our watchbands, other kids would just TAPE THE LIST TO A BLIND SPOT OPPOSITE FROM THE TEACHER'S VIEW. Some taped the test to the overhead projector, others wedged it between their backpacks and the wall. What blew my mind was that most of these kids were much smarter than I was, I just figured they suddied harder.

Since it was an honors class, nobody got in trouble. "The Brain" and I continued to cheat and we were never caught, even though the teacher now walked around the room durring the test.

Obviously the joke was on me because today I can't spell for shit. Proving that when you win, you lose. (Loose?)
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

I cheated just this last Friday.

Here's to hoping the IRS don't find out.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Dude, keep it down...the walls have teeth!
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

Cheated on a mate? No. Cheated in school? Yeah, but I and some other friends got burned for it though. No, we didn't get caught by the teacher. Well, in a way, yes we did. Here's the story: We used to get into this one guys locker. He was the best at math in the class, so several of us used to get into his locker, take his book and use his paper to write our answers down. Of course, we were pretty slick or at least we though so, so we would randomly change a few answers here and there. Well one day Mr. Smartypants decided to put a "fake" paper in his book with ALL WRONG ANSWERS! Needless to say we had a little egg on our faces that day.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 11:54 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member

When I went through tech college I bought one of those little 'pocket diary' things. had a calculator, all that stuff on it, so it was legal to bring into the exams

anyway i went through a process of providing myself some uh.. back up notes, via the notes function in the lil thingy.

Never needed it. the process of studying old exams, distilling it all down into abbreviated info that could be punched into one of these little things pretty much drilled everything i needed to know into my head.

Turned out the best study method I'd ever tried!
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

08.17.11 @ 07:52 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

nah not me... not smart enough for that stuff....
    \m/_ _\m/

Gibbo