Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

04.12.16 @ 04:42 PM
    Liked 19 Times in 8 Posts

Default A Reminder of the Horrors of Flight 93

(Mods, I couldn't find an existing thread where the recent release of the Flight 93 transcripts was being discussed, so I started a new one. Please move if necessary.)

Let us never forget what happened that day and what we're up against. I guarantee you the families of the people who died on that plane haven't forgotten. Oh, and a big FUCK YOU to all the conspiracy theorists.

Chilling last minutes on board Flight 93
    ADAM HARVEY
    14apr06
    U.S. PROSECUTORS yesterday completed their bid to gain the death sentence for accused September 11 terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui with their most powerful piece of evidence - a 33-minute tape from the cockpit of United Flight 93, detailing the heroic efforts of passengers to take back control of their plane.

The recording begins at 9.31am on September 11, 2001, after the hijackers have taken control.

The tape records a flight attendant's repeated pleas for her life and ends as the desperate hijackers try to cut off oxygen to the cabin and roll the plane to stop passengers from wrestling back control.

U.S. investigators believe Moussaoui, the 37-year-old Morroccan, was supposed to be the fifth hijacker aboard Flight 93, although he claims he was due to be involved in a separate mission with shoe bomber Richard Reid, who is expected to appear in court next week to give evidence for Moussaoui's defence.

Moussaoui was in custody on September 11 after being arrested on immigration offences.

The U.S. Government says he should die for failing to tell authorities about the September 11 attacks that killed almost 3000.

Moussaoui's presence on the plane may not have made any difference to the result - everybody aboard died when United Flight 93 crashed into a field in Pennsylvania - but the passengers' bravery certainly stopped the terrorists from reaching the U.S. Capitol, which September 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed claimed was their goal.

Evidence of their fightback begins at 9.57am, when the terrorists, speaking in Arabic, say there is "a fight" - presumably the passengers attacking the hijacker stationed at the cockpit door. There were eight telephones on the plane and passengers by then knew the World Trade Centre had been attacked.

The tape records the grunts and moans from the struggle at the front of the plane and the voice of a hijacker, who repeatedly calls out to Allah.

Another Arabic voice warns "They want to get in there. Hold, hold from the inside. Hold."

Then, one minute later, the hijackers seem to realise they can't keep back the passengers for much longer. "When they all come, we finish it off," one says. A passenger shouts "In the cockpit. If we don't, we'll die."

The tape finishes at 10.03, with a terrorist repeating the phrase Allahu Akhbar, Allah is the Greatest, nine times.
    "..Stare at disbelief at me when I just up and walk...., OUTTA LOVE!"--DLR, Outta Love Again

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Excerpt:

I have some basic questions reporters aren't asking. Why?

1) We had somewhere between 30 and 55 minutes after Flight 93 was "suspect" to intercept it. The current official story is that 3 F-16 fighters had been scrambled at 9:24AM and were airborne over Washington D.C. by 9:40AM. AWACS and a Tanker were scrambled also. These pilots saw the Pentagon on fire, the President had OK'd a shootdown, the Secret Service had advised the pilots to protect the White House at all costs, and Flight 93 was the only aircraft off course - heading toward D.C. - with it's transponder off. Flight 93 crashed at 10:06AM only 125 miles from D.C. (10 minutes away at 750mph for an F-16) and 3 nuclear power plants were in between Flight 93 and D.C. Fighter pilots have weighed in and told me likely speeds might be 600+ for the F-16's and 300+ for the 757 converging at 1000 mph.

What did those 3 fighters do from 9:40AM until 9:55AM when they finally turned towards Flight 93 and were 60 miles out at 10:06am?

Remember, at 8:45 we scrambled 2 F-15's and they reached the WTC 15 minutes later. Why were the FIRST jets so quick to react by comparison?

2) Why did Air Traffic Controllers in a Nashua Telegraph article report an F-16 was circling Flight 93 and was in visual range at the time of crash - and why does the Government currently DENY that?

Comment: Of these two, who is more likely to be accurate? And why has the FBI told Air Traffic Controllers not to talk with the press under threat of prosecution?
    Answer: As a condition of employment Contollers are required to have a "secret" security clearance rating. As a civilian air traffic controller you are bound to know military flight information that should remain secret. This makes perfect sense due to the fact that the FBI is conducting a Criminal Investigation into the crash. Witnesses may also be prohibited from talking to the press regarding the incident.

The white mystery jet was witnessed by dozens - was that what this controller saw on his screen? Clearly, no controllers are talking to the media about that white jet - but a lot of civilians were.

3) What caused an entire engine and human remains to be found a considerable distance from the main crash site?

4) How did metal scraps, clothing and garbage bags full other debris gathered by residents and turned over to the FBI float on the breeze from a 35 foot deep muddy hole through wet, muddy fields for between 2.5 and 8 miles in 9 knot(10.4 mph) winds as the NTSB has declared? Why hasn't this happened in any other airline crashes that did not have mid-air traumas?

5) How easy is it to grab the controls and override the autopilot?
    Answer: Easy. You can disconnect the autopilot by bumping the control yoke, there is also a switch on the yoke for autopilot disconnect as well as switches on the autopilot control panel in the center of instrument panel. Once the autopilot is disengaged the plane will fly according to the inputs the pilot puts on the yoke and rudder transmitted via rods and pulleys throughout the plane. This would include the capability to fly the plane beyond its designed.flight envelope. The Flight Control Computers ARE the autopilot computers.

5.1) How easy is it to grab the controls, and overstress a 757 to the point its engine and bags of debris falls from the sky? Would that debris look like confetti raining down?
    Answer: Simulators do not simulate overstress. It's difficult to know what would happen.

6) What was the explosion and white smoke that the first cell phone caller reported? And the explosion a 911 dispatcher heard shortly after talking to a passenger right before the line went dead? Ground witnesses report hearing several explosions.

7) If a bomb went off on board, would the first cell phone caller sealed in the lavatory be able to report it?
    Answer: It's reasonable. The lav is sealed, a bomb could have been small.

8) What was the mysterious white jet trailing Flight 93 before the crash, and witnessed by so many just after the crash?

9) From an email: Everything seems to focus on the possibility of interception by fighters from the DC area - there are AT LEAST two and probably three guard and reserve fighter squadrons equipped with F-16s that were within less than 100 miles of the route of Flight 93. The Ohio guard has F-16s at Springfield and Toledo and I am almost positive there is also a fighter squadron at Greater Pitt. The Vermont guard maintains strip alert with F-16s at Burlington, and has for years. There are also active duty and reserve/guard fighter bases in Indiana.

Another email: I have a inside source that can verify the National Guard F-16's at Hancock field in Syracuse NY were in the air early that morning before 9am.

"Otis Air National Guard Base is the only active air defense base on the East Coast between our Canadian border and the Washington, D.C., area," said a statement released by the 102nd Fighter Wing on Tuesday. (9-11-01)
    http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes...capezxsf16.htm

Comment: Is it possible an F-16 from somewhere other than Langley or Andrews was in the air and moved towards Flight 93? It's a good point, all other airbases seem to be ignored by the press.

Partial Answer: Federal military officials recently confirmed that the 180th Fighter Wing - an Ohio Air National Guard unit based at Toledo Express Airport - was the first unit outside the East Coast to answer the Air Force’s plea for immediate help.

"They had the fuel. They had guns. That’s what was needed," said retired Lt. Col. Alan Scott, who has been analyzing the air responses for the Air Force.
    http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...2090036&Ref=AR

Comment: This report has the Toledo F-16's not in the air until after all 4 hijacked aircraft crashed, and Syracuse based fighters joining them 1/2 hour later at 10:45am. I've had eyewitnesses email me saying Syracuse based F-16's were in the air before 9am.

A 44 year old lieutenant colonel in the Ohio Air National Guard and an F-16 pilot passed away due to a heartattack Dec 2, 2001. Mr. Raffa was the full-time commander of operations for the 180th and was deployed in Iraq last year.

Another email: No, it's Langley AFB, VA - keep your eyes on the alert shelters along the main runway. They held 2 National Guard F-16s. One came back missing something it left with. Trust me, the guards there know what really happened.

10) C'mon - wouldn't an aircraft that was shot down be blown away in a huge ball of fire? Answer: Have you ever seen a 757 shot with cannons or an air to air missile? Maybe. Let's think about it

Excerpt: Read more at www.flight93crash.com

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'd like someone to prove to me that these alleged recordings really came from this mythical plane.

Furthermore, I don't need a "reminder" of anything that happenned on 9-11, nor do I need any fucking further propagandizing of it.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU FUCKING MORONS TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS??

Bush lied about WMD's in Iraq.

Bush lied about Iraq being a threat to the US.

Bush lied about any link between Iraq and Al Qaeda.

Bush lied about "Mission Accomplished" in Iraq on May 1, 2003

Bush lied about firing those responsible for the treasonous and criminal compromising of a covert CIA agent's identity, and now that leak has confirmed to be none other than his lying criminal bastard self.

If George Walker Bush Jr. has lied about all of this (and much much more) then how can you believe ONE FUCKING THING HE TELLS YOU, especially this cockamamie 9-11 fiction without a shred of real evidence to support his story??

GET A FUCKING CLUE!
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

How do you prove anything to a moron?

That you disrespect the people who died that day makes you a piece of shit.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300
    How do you prove anything to a moron?

That you disrespect the people who died that day makes you a piece of shit.
    I don't disrespect the people who died, I disrespect the motherfucking criminal bastards who killed them
    Eat Us And Smile

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD
    I don't disrespect the people who died, I disrespect the motherfucking criminal bastards who killed them
    "The Project for the New American Century", Killed them?
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    "The Project for the New American Century", Killed them?
    In a word, YES!

PNAC was formed in the mid 1990's with an agenda of global corporatist fascism (masquerading as "democracy") in mind. The first item on their agenda was to invade Iraq, overthrow Saddam Hussein, and use the country as a staging area for the future PNAC expansions, by constructing 14 permanent military bases in Iraq. After failed attempts to market this agenda to President Clinton and the Republican Congress in early 1998, the neocon shitbags realized they needed to get a President in office who was so moronic and weak-willed that he would do what ever they said. An empty headed empty suit. A monkey of a man, one might say......

.....and as we all know, they found him.

Meanwhile, in the time leading up to the 2000 election, the fascists planned out their agenda, including their thoughts on what it would take to actually bring this "bold" plan about. They admitted that in order to sell such an idea to the American people, it would require "some
    catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."

As Monkey boy himself likes to say.........

....."Mission Accomplished"
    Eat Us And Smile

Favorite VH Album

II
    Last Online

05.18.16 @ 10:01 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

And with him at the helm they pulled off the greatest conspiracy in history, even though he's an idiot - which is ok because he's just a figure head - while Clinton couldn't successfully cover up a blowjob? It doesn't make sense. Too damn many people have to be keeping quiet.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 33 Times in 13 Posts

In a word, YES!

PNAC was formed in the mid 1990's with an agenda of global corporatist fascism (masquerading as "democracy") in mind. The first item on their agenda was to invade Iraq, overthrow Saddam Hussein, and use the country as a staging area for the future PNAC expansions, by constructing 14 permanent military bases in Iraq. After failed attempts to market this agenda to President Clinton and the Republican Congress in early 1998, the neocon shitbags realized they needed to get a President in office who was so moronic and weak-willed that he would do what ever they said. An empty headed empty suit. A monkey of a man, one might say......

Meanwhile, in the time leading up to the 2000 election, the fascists planned out their agenda, including their thoughts on what it would take to actually bring this "bold" plan about. They admitted that in order to sell such an idea to the American people, it would require "some
    catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."

As Monkey boy himself likes to say.........

....."Mission Accomplished"
    Bush is anything but weak-willed- he does what he wants often against his party's wishes.

You must have so much hatred inside of you. Don't ever tell your theories to a New Yorker. You may end up paralyzed.

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ZORBA5150
    Bush is anything but weak-willed- he does what he wants often against his party's wishes.
    This isn't about his party. It's about the PNAC fascists who pull his strings. The Chimp decides NOTHING.

You must have so much hatred inside of you. Don't ever tell your theories to a New Yorker. You may end up paralyzed.
    Do I hate a bunch of treasonous criminal bastards who are destroying my country?

YOU BET YOUR ASS I DO!!

As for New Yorkers, I believe you are sadly mistaken about what the majority of New Yorkers believe about 9-11-01
    Eat Us And Smile

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

04.12.16 @ 04:42 PM
    Liked 19 Times in 8 Posts

FORD, why don't you do us normal, rational people a favor and quit trying to fuck up every thread that's related to 911 or politics in general. It's obvious that you're just playing a character with your over-the-top rantings because nobody in their right mind believes all that crap. Your paraniod, shrilly, hateful rantings would actually be kind of amusing (for awhile) if the subject matter weren't so tragic.

There, you got a reaction. Mission accomplished. What an exciting life you must lead. Gotta love the internet!
    "..Stare at disbelief at me when I just up and walk...., OUTTA LOVE!"--DLR, Outta Love Again

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

See, this is what cracks me up.

You equate "normal" and "rational" with believing whatever you're told by the Bush Criminal Empire.

Yet how many things have they lied to you about?

If they didn't lie about 9-11-01, they certainly have about everything since then. Afghanistan. Iraq. WMD's. Valerie Plame. Brewster Jennings. Saddam-Al Qaeda connection. Numerous color coded "terror threats" that amounted to nothing, but always conveniently came up when they were trying to suppress some REAL news that didn't reflect well on the Fraudministration.

How many lies does it take before it clicks in your head and you say to yourself... "HOLY SHIT!! THEY'RE LIARS!"

I came to that conclusion in 1981. I understand why others didn't. Their lies were far more subtle back then, aside from the obvious stench of a connection between the Bush & Hinckley families, but hey, if Reagan didn't want to call them on it.....

But this.... how do you ignore this? How do you ignore all the lives lost to this lying criminal idiocy?

When is enough enough for you to wake up?

I don't play any characters and I don't play any games. What I'm telling you is REALITY. Yeah, it's a goddamned ugly reality, and believe it or not, I don't want to accept it any more than you do. But accept it you MUST, if our country is going to survive this fascism and return to what it once was, before December 12, 2000.
    Eat Us And Smile

Favorite VH Album

II
    Last Online

05.18.16 @ 10:01 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

See, this is what cracks me up.

You equate "normal" and "rational" with believing whatever you're told by the Bush Criminal Empire.
    No, I equate it with what makes sense (to me)- my head just works that way. I have read most of the sources that you have posted (I even watched the entire Loose Change video), and I just don't see it. First I haven't heard a good answer why this hasn't hit major media. So I don't agree with your point of view about what is being reported.

If you could drop the condescending tone that might help convince people. I've been very polite engaging you, never called you or any of the politicians you like a nasty name. Even dropped you a note to say that though we were having a healty disagreement I hoped you didn't take it personally. I realize you didn't mention me by name with the "WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU FUCKING MORONS TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS??" comment, but I kinda take it that way, and I'll be suprised if you sway anybody with these sort of comments.

Yet how many things have they lied to you about?

If they didn't lie about 9-11-01, they certainly have about everything since then. Afghanistan. Iraq. WMD's. Valerie Plame. Brewster Jennings. Saddam-Al Qaeda connection. Numerous color coded "terror threats" that amounted to nothing, but always conveniently came up when they were trying to suppress some REAL news that didn't reflect well on the Fraudministration.

How many lies does it take before it clicks in your head and you say to yourself... "HOLY SHIT!! THEY'RE LIARS!"

I came to that conclusion in 1981. I understand why others didn't. Their lies were far more subtle back then, aside from the obvious stench of a connection between the Bush & Hinckley families, but hey, if Reagan didn't want to call them on it.....

But this.... how do you ignore this? How do you ignore all the lives lost to this lying criminal idiocy?
    So they have a criminal empire, but couldn't even win the ticket... Then he gets chosen as the running mate and Reagan wins. Then he decides to have Ron whacked, and an ex- Director of Central Intelligence sends a family friend to do the job? Again, doesn't make senes to me. I realize he (Hinckley) has the oil links, but it seems more likely to me that they would send somebody with no visible link to their family. Or that if they did send Hinckley, he would have met with an unfortunate accident during his 25 year stay in a mental hospital.
    When is enough enough for you to wake up?

I don't play any characters and I don't play any games. What I'm telling you is REALITY. Yeah, it's a goddamned ugly reality, and believe it or not, I don't want to accept it any more than you do. But accept it you MUST, if our country is going to survive this fascism and return to what it once was, before December 12, 2000.
    I don't think its a character, I think you believe it. But I don't think it is reality. However, I do think you and I are a lot alike when it comes to ferocity for debate.

If these guys really have this kinda power do you think an election is going to fix it?

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

good post
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by nitefly5150
    No, I equate it with what makes sense (to me)- my head just works that way. I have read most of the sources that you have posted (I even watched the entire Loose Change video), and I just don't see it. First I haven't heard a good answer why this hasn't hit major media. So I don't agree with your point of view about what is being reported.
    It hasn't hit the "major" (corporate) media because the corporate media does not report the news. Only the propaganda. Most media is either directly tied to Bush (Clear Channel) or PNAC (FAUX as well as CNN anchor Daryn Kagan), or else is owned by defense contractors who benefit directly from an agenda of endless war (CBS, all the NBC channels)

If you could drop the condescending tone that might help convince people. I've been very polite engaging you, never called you or any of the politicians you like a nasty name. Even dropped you a note to say that though we were having a healty disagreement I hoped you didn't take it personally. I realize you didn't mention me by name with the "WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU FUCKING MORONS TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS??" comment, but I kinda take it that way, and I'll be suprised if you sway anybody with these sort of comments.
    That response was adressed primarily to the previous two posters who either accused me of being something other than "normal and rational" or suggested that I would be "strangled" if I dared to set foot in New York City. Unfortunately, that's typical of most Bush followers. Am I angry at the Chimp? Yes. Am I angry at those who won't take their blinders off? Certainly to some degree. But threatening Busheep isn't going to do me any good. Removing this corrupt government is. That's my goal. Not defending myself against personal attacks from people who are defending amoral shitbags just because they call themselves "Republicans".

Think those 7 generals who turned against Rummy were ever "Liberals"?? I doubt it. Nor do they have to be. Just observant Americans who realize what this Fraudministration is doing to our country, and it's institutions. Especially the military, from their perspective, which is certainly being misused by the BCE. Not the first time, of course. Vietnam and Korea are historical facts. But this bullshit "pre-emptive war" doctrine makes it even more of a waste. The generals knew this going in, but the PNAC'ers wouldn't listen, and the corporate whore media wouldn't print the story. And they'll try to avoid it this time too. Hell, they're already trying to spin some "new details" on the Natalee Holloway stupidity, aren't they?

So they have a criminal empire, but couldn't even win the ticket... Then he gets chosen as the running mate and Reagan wins. Then he decides to have Ron whacked, and an ex- Director of Central Intelligence sends a family friend to do the job? Again, doesn't make senes to me. I realize he (Hinckley) has the oil links, but it seems more likely to me that they would send somebody with no visible link to their family. Or that if they did send Hinckley, he would have met with an unfortunate accident during his 25 year stay in a mental hospital.
    Who needs an accident when you can arrange a lobotomy? Either physically or chemically, as long as the result is the same.

I don't think its a character, I think you believe it. But I don't think it is reality. However, I do think you and I are a lot alike when it comes to ferocity for debate.

If these guys really have this kinda power do you think an election is going to fix it?
    That's my greatest fear, that the BCE will pull some shit right before the 2008 election and declare martial law. It's been mentioned several times in the corporate media when ever someone comments on how there has been "no terror attacks since 9-11-01" the answer is usually "Well, sometimes Al Qaeda can wait up to eight years to plan attacks...."

Wouldn't that just be too convenient?
    Eat Us And Smile