Favorite VH Album

All 14 of 'em (best ofs too)
    Favorite VH Song

I'll Wait / Feelin'
    Last Online

09.30.16 @ 10:32 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts

Default EA to gamers: If we can't spam you, you can't play online

I reported before how I think it's in pretty bad taste when EA spams you simply for playing their games. Well, it goes a little bit deeper than that. EA has access to all of your Xbox LIVE account information, and that includes your credit card information. Not comfortable? Of course not. They don't seem to have a lot of morals about abusing their access to your information.

Usually with this sort of thing you can just opt-out. Annoying, but you get used to this sort of thing. Not EA though. If they can't email you about whatever they want, you don't get to play their games. Paying for them isn't good enough, they need to be able to annoy you as well. If you opt out of their email system they shut down your access to playing online.

Just keep in mind what you get when you buy an EA game for the Xbox or 360 to play online. You'll be getting servers that aren't nearly as stable as MS's. You'll be signing up for EA's emails with no possibility to opt out. This is how they thank you for your business.
    "I didn't just drive a thousand goddamn miles on a motorcycle to watch some little girl prance around on stage" - Steve Morrison on if Justin Bieber performed at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

-"I'd rather stick my junk into a freshly-slapped hornet's nest." LLFHS on banging Lindsay Lohan

Poster formerly known as Fiftyoneftfty

11.07.08 @ 07:43 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Fuck EA they bought all the NFL rights too. 2K5 was leaps and bounds better than Madden 05, hell it was better than Madden 06. They got scared and bought all the rights so now they have a monopoly on videogame football.

I never was a Madden fan, their games are roster updates year to year. Madden now is still using the same engine from Madden 2001 just with little tweaks here and there. Thats just ridiculous, 2K changed their engine 3 times through this current gen run. 2K came out with better football and sold it for only $19.99 and EA cried.

If anyone of you have not played 2K5 I highly recommend you give it a try, you can pick it up for less than $5.00.

Don't even get me started a on the poor showing of Madden 360.
    Have you bought a box of powdered water lately?

10.19.15 @ 10:50 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts

I Play EA games on Xbox and 360, and I've never gotten any e-mails from them! I know when you sign up with them on a pc they e-mail the shit out of you! I think the 2K6 Sports kick the shit out of the EA ones! MLB 2K6 is out next week for 360!

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

06.09.16 @ 03:32 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

NFL 2K5 rocked! I was disappointed in a big way when my sister and niece moved out and took the XBox with them. I had to go back to playing my Madden games on the computer.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)