~Gilmour~On An Island~
    Favorite VH Song

The Blue->Take A Breath
    Last Online

10.20.14 @ 12:26 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Immigration March planned for downtown Phoenix

This was an email sent to our HR person, who then forwarded it on to all of us here at the office.

To: undisclosed-recipients:

Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:07 AM

Subject: Immigration March

A demonstration in support of immigration reform is scheduled to take place in the downtown area on Monday, April 10, 2006 with approximately 70,000 - 100,000 anticipated to participate. Marchers will likely begin gathering at the Arizona State Fairgrounds around 10 or 11am with a march kicking-off around 1pm. Participants are expected to walk along Grand Avenue to Van Buren, head east to 3rd or 7th Avenue, south to Washington and continue westbound on Washington to end with a rally at Wesley Bolin Memorial Plaza. Following the rally, marchers may walk back to the fairgrounds west on Adams Street and then north on 19th Avenue. While organizers are planning to walk by city, county, state and federal office buildings, the current proposed route stays west of the core business district.

Please note the following important information:
    The official route has not been finalized! We will send notification immediately as new details are confirmed and released.
    Phoenix Police and the City of Phoenix are actively engaged in planning for this event. There will be a significant police presence in the downtown area and along the route throughout the event.
    Partnership staff will be stationed with Phoenix PD and will communicate regularly with stakeholders throughout the event.
    There are multiple organizations involved with planning this event. With such diverse participation and the expected large turnout, groups may splinter off and march / protest in other areas in and around Copper Square. Notification will be sent immediately if this type of activity occurs.
    Although the current proposed route stays west of Copper Square, there will still likely be some impact related to parking and circulation. Some participants may park in Copper Square and plan to join marchers midway along the route - or park and take buses or shuttles to the State Capitol for the rally.
    Copper Square Ambassadors will conduct parking lot checks throughout the day and have the most up-to-date information on locations with available parking. Please call 602-495-1500 for this information.
    Copper Square will remain open for business! Access will be maintained for vehicles and pedestrians - so please feel comfortable visiting one of the many restaurants / retail shops located in Copper Square.
    This notice contains preliminary information only. Additional emails, including alternative driving and access information, will be sent as details are confirmed .
    This should prove to be an interesting day
    CABOT
    U.S. PRIME
    GRADE A STAMPED
    GUARANTEED

It was kind of funny when I first heard about it being a Van Halen “reunion”
    —Michael Anthony.

Last Online

07.17.06 @ 11:05 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I Guess I should be staying away from that area tomorrow. I just hope i dont have anything for work in that area tomorrow.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

~Gilmour~On An Island~
    Favorite VH Song

The Blue->Take A Breath
    Last Online

10.20.14 @ 12:26 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Monday the "pro-migrant march" is on Monday
    CABOT
    U.S. PRIME
    GRADE A STAMPED
    GUARANTEED

It was kind of funny when I first heard about it being a Van Halen “reunion”
    —Michael Anthony.

Last Online

07.17.06 @ 11:05 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

alright I guess I should stay outta there on Monday. But anyone who knows would be smart to stay outta that area everyday.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

they can keep on marching all they want, so long as its due south and across the border.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.