Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Eruption nitefly5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.10.02
    Age
    46
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    772
    Favorite VH Album

    II
    Last Online

    05.18.16 @ 10:01 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default My Ebay/Van Halen II story

    Sometimes I write humor. I've never shared much of it...

    A while back I had a funny thing happen while trying to buy an a VH album on ebay. Here is the story:http://home.nc.rr.com/negativeodometer/Humor/Ebay.pdf

    Its written as a Dave Barry-ish "ha-ha" piece, not just explaining the story.

    I thought about starting new user to post this, but it didn't feel right (what I'm getting at is that I'll be embarassed if everybody think it sucks).

  2. #2
    Eruption wingnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.29.06
    Posts
    927
    Last Online

    01.01.08 @ 10:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitefly5150
    Sometimes I write humor. I've never shared much of it...

    A while back I had a funny thing happen while trying to buy an a VH album on ebay. Here is the story:http://home.nc.rr.com/negativeodometer/Humor/Ebay.pdf

    Its written as a Dave Barry-ish "ha-ha" piece, not just explaining the story.

    I thought about starting new user to post this, but it didn't feel right (what I'm getting at is that I'll be embarassed if everybody think it sucks).
    What does it mean when you have an album "singed" by dead men?i

  3. #3
    Eruption nitefly5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.10.02
    Age
    46
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    772
    Favorite VH Album

    II
    Last Online

    05.18.16 @ 10:01 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut
    What does it mean when you have an album "singed" by dead men?i
    Means my spell checker didn't pick it up Thanks for reading.

  4. #4
    Eruption wingnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.29.06
    Posts
    927
    Last Online

    01.01.08 @ 10:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitefly5150
    Means my spell checker didn't pick it up Thanks for reading.
    It was an OK story. Glad to hear you have multi-dimensional thinking and were able to put 2 and 2 together to figure-out the math didn't make sense with the autographs.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08.17.06, 11:07 PM
  2. caveat emptor: bum ebay Wolfie story
    By only letters and numbers in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01.16.03, 02:44 PM
  3. 5150 II Ebay story
    By Onirb in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10.13.02, 05:25 PM
  4. Vah Halen Autrographed Drumheads on eBay
    By chippertheripper in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03.02.02, 09:56 AM
  5. Halen Hearty on ebay
    By kpl in forum Bootleg Network
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08.04.00, 12:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •