Register
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street...all the rest.
    Last Online

04.02.12 @ 11:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Philly area videos since 1984, whos got em?

I am looking for videos of VH from the philadelphia area since 1984 (Sammy era )..... Spectrum , First union center , Camden ..blockbuster entertainment center , and the Atlantic City show of the 2004 reunion . Who's got em ? What's the quality ? And what's the price for them?.
    Thanks in advance.....

Last Online

06.11.16 @ 04:33 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've got Philly '91, '95, '98 and 2004.

Here's my current boot list - http://www.danwardmusic.com/boots/danboots.txt

e-mail me - dan@danwardmusic.com

Maybe we can set up a trade.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool check you e-mail.

Favorite VH Album

VH1, FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Top Of The World, Show No Merc
    Last Online

10.20.06 @ 08:33 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dan, I have Montreal 86 on VHS and I am almost postive I have DLR Toronto (I'd have to check the closet) on VHS as well if you are interested.
    I have the last 45 mins of Giants Stadium; fyi, that show is pretty bad. It was shot from the floor so it is shaky and there are heads in the way throughout.
    Van Halen Live: 15 shows.
    Have I seen my last one?

Last Online

06.11.16 @ 04:33 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have trades in transit for the ones I was missing. Thanks for the offer though.

Favorite VH Album

All 14 of 'em (best ofs too)
    Favorite VH Song

I'll Wait / Feelin'
    Last Online

12.02.17 @ 12:58 PM
    Liked 19 Times in 6 Posts

I have the Sam / Dave tour from the Tweeter Center (2002). Its house shot and Spectacular quality.
    There's two tapes - each is seperate - Audio is great as well.
    I also have 1995 at the Spectrum - audience shot, not great audio, but able to tell what song is what.
    I have 1998 in Philadelphia- audience shot but pretty decent.
    "I didn't just drive a thousand goddamn miles on a motorcycle to watch some little girl prance around on stage" - Steve Morrison on if Justin Bieber performed at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

-"I'd rather stick my junk into a freshly-slapped hornet's nest." LLFHS on banging Lindsay Lohan

Poster formerly known as Fiftyoneftfty

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

fifty0nefifty,
    I would love to have all of em if possible , not much to trade though.
    The one from 1995 , is there a big beach ball on stage ?
    Last edited by jeff; 04.03.06 at 11:31 AM.

Favorite VH Album

All 14 of 'em (best ofs too)
    Favorite VH Song

I'll Wait / Feelin'
    Last Online

12.02.17 @ 12:58 PM
    Liked 19 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeff
    fifty0nefifty,
    I would love to have all of em if possible , not much to trade though.
    The one from 1995 , is there a big beach ball on stage ?

Thats the one. I think it was a WYSP ball. I never sat through and watch this one.
    "I didn't just drive a thousand goddamn miles on a motorcycle to watch some little girl prance around on stage" - Steve Morrison on if Justin Bieber performed at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

-"I'd rather stick my junk into a freshly-slapped hornet's nest." LLFHS on banging Lindsay Lohan

Poster formerly known as Fiftyoneftfty

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

I've got Philly 95, 98, 04.

Sam 'n Dave at the Tweeter in Camden, NJ.

VH in Atlantic City '04 in audio only.

Might have more but I'd have to check.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sucka,
    I met you at the A.c show (I think). Remember the bartender ? Oh my God! I was a little hammered when I was there (too many samplings of Cabo) but I think we met there . Anyway , How is the quality of the Sam and Dave show from the tweeter ? Also , did you listen to Dave the other day mention he just laid down 7 grand for putting down vocals for a track ? What track ? with what band ? I did not get to hear the rest of what he said after that but I do know he was talking about the song he did for Ahley Abernathy (cancer victim) .

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Donor

sucka,
    I met you at the A.c show (I think). Remember the bartender ? Oh my God! I was a little hammered when I was there (too many samplings of Cabo) but I think we met there . Anyway , How is the quality of the Sam and Dave show from the tweeter ? Also , did you listen to Dave the other day mention he just laid down 7 grand for putting down vocals for a track ? What track ? with what band ? I did not get to hear the rest of what he said after that but I do know he was talking about the song he did for Ahley Abernathy (cancer victim) .
    Hey, hey! I remember you dude. Dawg, the bartender was waaay hot, but she had a crazy ass attitude. She was there a second time I went and was cool. Musta caught her on a good day.

The Sam/Dave show is pretty good quality for an audience shot vhs boot. For some reason I remember his sound being better. On the video it seems kinda shrill and harsh.

I haven't listened to DLR's show in weeks so I didn't hear about that. I just wish he'd get back to rock 'n roll music and forget the covers and bluegrass shit.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So do you want to make a trade ? I also need to get some new dvd's for danward5150 since he was cool enough to respond to my post . But yeah , honestly seeing both Sammy and Dave on the same stage for one night I thought Sammy sounded way better live , just tighter . Dave, hands down was a better showman , although Sammy with the bleacher seating and bikini wearing waitress service was a CLOSE second . But BOTH were missing something HUGE, and that was the 3 other members who made these 2 guys as popular as they are today. Anyway I left that show feeling excited to see something I thought would never happen , both of them onstage together (sort of). But yet unfulfilled at the same time knowing ..it just wasn't the same thing with out the thundering sound of Al on the drums ....or mikeys patented harmonies in the background vocals , and need I say .......the guitar playing ability of Edward himself ? PLEASE! I couldn't help to think how HUUUGGGEE it would be if they could just put their differences aside for 1 summer and get all of them together and have 1 final farewell tour . I mean really ..how much time do they really need to spend with each other ...an hour and a half -2 hours tops ? Please ..I have had to spend 8 hrs a day , 5 days a week with people I couldn't stand. Anyway let me know , I am in and out so I check back here and there .

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Donor

So do you want to make a trade ? I also need to get some new dvd's for danward5150 since he was cool enough to respond to my post . But yeah , honestly seeing both Sammy and Dave on the same stage for one night I thought Sammy sounded way better live , just tighter . Dave, hands down was a better showman , although Sammy with the bleacher seating and bikini wearing waitress service was a CLOSE second . But BOTH were missing something HUGE, and that was the 3 other members who made these 2 guys as popular as they are today. Anyway I left that show feeling excited to see something I thought would never happen , both of them onstage together (sort of). But yet unfulfilled at the same time knowing ..it just wasn't the same thing with out the thundering sound of Al on the drums ....or mikeys patented harmonies in the background vocals , and need I say .......the guitar playing ability of Edward himself ? PLEASE! I couldn't help to think how HUUUGGGEE it would be if they could just put their differences aside for 1 summer and get all of them together and have 1 final farewell tour . I mean really ..how much time do they really need to spend with each other ...an hour and a half -2 hours tops ? Please ..I have had to spend 8 hrs a day , 5 days a week with people I couldn't stand. Anyway let me know , I am in and out so I check back here and there .
    I don't really trade anymore these days, but I guess we can work something out. Just PM me and we can talk.
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook