Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Little Dreamer
    Last Online

03.29.06 @ 02:11 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default F.U.C.K. vinyl LP - How rare is this record?

I'm trying to track down a copy of this LP, but the few places I've found it online have it for like $25 or more plus shipping. I had no prob getting the Balance vinyl LP for $15, and most of the others albums are pretty common, but what's up with F.U.C.K. being so expensive? I also can't find it on ebay, so it leads me to think they are gettin pretty rare these days.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

08.29.11 @ 12:46 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think it has to do something with the Phone # thing.
    Live by the VH attitude, die by the VH attitude.
    \mm/\mm/

"What do you wanna do with your life?

I WANNA ROCK!"

Alex Van Halen "THE BEATLES will never get back together and David Lee Roth will never again sing with VAN HALEN."
    the way it should have been link below:
    http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4...5dd0881lk8.jpg

Last Online

12.17.17 @ 03:20 PM
    Liked 1,621 Times in 997 Posts

Donor

Nah, Warner only released a limited amount of FUCK vinyl. It is by far the hardest wide release LP to acquire.

Favorite VH Album

The Classic ones
    Favorite VH Song

From RWTD to HOP
    Last Online

04.19.16 @ 12:51 PM
    Liked 25 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen
    Nah, Warner only released a limited amount of FUCK vinyl. It is by far the hardest wide release LP to acquire.
    Well, I got this record on vynil 04 times. Here in Brazil it was the last ((VH)) record released on vynil. It's not THAT easy to find them, but if you go to the right record stores, it's possible to get'em.
    TT: "Wow, you can play acoustic guitar?"
    EVH: "Sure. What's the difference? It's got six strings... It's a guitar!" - 31.12.1978

"Van Halen is entertainment. Van Halen is entertainment delivered at maximum impact, but it's entertainment." DLR

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ribeiro
    Well, I got this record on vynil 04 times. Here in Brazil it was the last ((VH)) record released on vynil. It's not THAT easy to find them, but if you go to the right record stores, it's possible to get'em.
    Actually, the greater part of the vinyl release was distributed in South America, as CDs still weren't busting out down that way back then. Another limited amount was distributed in the UK and Germany, and only a small amount here in the States. Trust me, it's hard to find here.

But all vinyl is possible to acquire, of course.

Favorite VH Album

The Classic ones
    Favorite VH Song

From RWTD to HOP
    Last Online

Actually, the greater part of the vinyl release was distributed in South America, as CDs still weren't busting out down that way back then. Another limited amount was distributed in the UK and Germany, and only a small amount here in the States. Trust me, it's hard to find here.

But all vinyl is possible to acquire, of course.
    Funny you mentioned that. I heard that "Balance" was released on vynil in the USA without one of its songs. We didn't have this here in Brazil - I'm sure some other South American countries were using vynil back to 1995. BTW, I have an american "Van Halen II", a mexican "Women & Children First" and an ecuatorian "Fair Warning", all of them on vynil.
    EVH: "Sure. What's the difference? It's got six strings... It's a guitar!" - 31.12.1978

"Van Halen is entertainment. Van Halen is entertainment delivered at maximum impact, but it's entertainment." DLR

Last Online

Donor

Funny you mentioned that. I heard that "Balance" was released on vynil in the USA without one of its songs. We didn't have this here in Brazil - I'm sure some other South American countries were using vynil back to 1995. BTW, I have an american "Van Halen II", a mexican "Women & Children First" and an ecuatorian "Fair Warning", all of them on vynil.

My FUCK vinyl copy is a UK edition.

Balance was released in the US without 'Crossing Over', which was only released in Japan, and even there it was untitled on the disk. Balance is probably the second hardest VH vinyl to find, although it's much easier to acquire than FUCK, here in the States, anyway. I contacted a Warner Bros. distribution dept. once regarding vinyl editions of Balance, and the woman told me they could only be purchased via special order, which I doubted, since I saw enough of them in record stores.

Favorite VH Album

The Classic ones
    Favorite VH Song

From RWTD to HOP
    Last Online

My FUCK vinyl copy is a UK edition.

Balance was released in the US without 'Crossing Over', which was only released in Japan, and even there it was untitled on the disk. Balance is probably the second hardest VH vinyl to find, although it's much easier to acquire than FUCK, here in the States, anyway. I contacted a Warner Bros. distribution dept. once regarding vinyl editions of Balance, and the woman told me they could only be purchased via special order, which I doubted, since I saw enough of them in record stores.
    I think "Crossing Over" was only released in Japan. The rest of the world didn't get this tune. As for the American version of "Balance" on vynil, I think Baluchitherium was out of the track list. Not so sure about this info, though.

Last Online

Donor

As for the American version of "Balance" on vynil, I think Baluchitherium was out of the track list. Not so sure about this info, though.
    I don't think so...Baluchitherium is on the vinyl, I'm pretty sure, though I'd have to check my copy.

Favorite VH Album

FUCK or 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine, 5150
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 04:09 AM
    Liked 1,885 Times in 1,102 Posts

I think "Crossing Over" was only released in Japan. The rest of the world didn't get this tune. As for the American version of "Balance" on vynil, I think Baluchitherium was out of the track list. Not so sure about this info, though.
    correctamundo...I think. I'll have to check when I get home but I think Baluchitherium was left off of the vynil release..

funny story my wife got me that on vynil and the store she got it from was having a sale of christian rock...she goes to the guy behind the counter when he rang it up "where's my discount" the guy was like "huh...this isn't christian rock" and my wife told him that the seventh seal was a term referenced somewhere in the bible or something and got the discount....

Last Online

Donor

Yep, you guys are right, I'll be damned...never noticed that before. Just checked my Balance vinyl and sure enough, no baluchie. Whoever had the brains to omit that one and leave on Strung Out instead must've been on acid that day.

Favorite VH Album

The Classic ones
    Favorite VH Song

From RWTD to HOP
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Bad to the Bone
    correctamundo...I think. I'll have to check when I get home but I think Baluchitherium was left off of the vynil release..

funny story my wife got me that on vynil and the store she got it from was having a sale of christian rock...she goes to the guy behind the counter when he rang it up "where's my discount" the guy was like "huh...this isn't christian rock" and my wife told him that the seventh seal was a term referenced somewhere in the bible or something and got the discount....
    Funny. Thanks for sharing this short story, BTTB.
    Man, that's the power of women arguing - I won't ever ask for a discount!