Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default On The Third Anniversery Of The Invasion: Two Stories.

I'm going to post the links because everyone should be familliar with both Michael Yon and Joe Gallaway.

Joe is a straight shooter and a personal hero. He call's it the way he see's it and is hard on the Administration. (Note to the leftist-bedwetter types - notice his use of facts and lack of hystrionics):

http://www.annistonstar.com/opinion/...-6c03p5457.htm

Michael Yon continues to be the best source for info on Iraq. While the story I want you all to see is a story about our guys getting wheelchairs for Iraqi kids, the first story you'll see is about a Syrian woman who's dared to call Islamisists on their bullshit. Read the wheelchair story first and then come back and read the first one.

Scroll down to the second story here:

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/wp/

Take a momment to say a prayer for the fallen and the wounded sometime this weekend. Thank a Vet any time you can.

Axxman out...
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:52 AM
    Liked 1,083 Times in 725 Posts

Premium Member

Galloway certainly rips 'em a new one.

Re: the wheelchair story etc. etc. Virtually all Marines returning from Iraq to Camp Pendleton up the road here say the same thing. News media, including the local ones, rarely report the "other" stories coming out of Iraq. They complain about the one-side reporting. One-sided being not necessarily anti-military but simply not showing the positive things the they are accomplishing over there with the Iraqis. These stories are out there, too bad you have to dig around on the internet to find most of them.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default ?

So what's your point? That the leftist bedwetter types were right all along,
    but because they didn't annotate their argument properly, you can now
    officially act surprised that you're getting the low down from a straight
    shooter?

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by mistere
    So what's your point? That the leftist bedwetter types were right all along,
    but because they didn't annotate their argument properly, you can now
    officially act surprised that you're getting the low down from a straight
    shooter?

My point is that the leftist-bedwetter types never made a coherent in the first place. This is because they can't go two sentences without vearing off into some anti-Bush rant and/or cockeye'd theory about the "True" motives behind the war.

They were NEVER right.

They said this was about taking Iraq's oil. - Wrong.

They said that there was no evidence in advance that Iraq had WMDs - Wrong . Even most Iraqi generals thought that they had at least nerve gas.

They said that "Big Oil" was behind the rush to go to war. - Wrong "Big Oil" was against war in Iraq. They don't like instability. In summer, 2001, Bush was told in no uncertain terms that he should stay out of Iraq. He was told this at a weekend meeting at the White House attended by his father, James Baker and other high-powered Republicans with oil connections.

In fact, none of the predictions made pre-invasion came true.

What you get with Galloway is an honest assessment. Based on the known facts. All we ever get from the leftist types are out of control rants, full of half-truths and outright lies. Why the fuck would someone like me listen to someone who starts out saying that this was all about oil and then goes into the lie that Mossad was behind 9/11. Just as the far-right couldn't help themselves and would work themselves into a froth whenever Clinton was mentioned, the left has zero control when it comes to intelligent discussion of Bush. They'll claim that Bush lied, even thought there has yet to be any proof of this. Then they lie themselves, lie about reinstating the draft, lie about the situation on the ground in Iraq and lie about the run up to the war.

With Galloway, there was no name-calling, no bomb-throwing and not a single fabrication.

What have I gotten from the left? Out-dated Vietnam rhetoric and tactics. Protesting military recruiting stations? Are you shitting me? They march down the street in "Peace" rallies and within their ranks the Palestinian flag flies, WTF? What the fuck does Palestine have to do with U.S. policy in Iraq? Lately, the signs now include Aghanistan, who's fucking side are these dipshits on? Afghanistan is where the bad guys really are, we have a legitimate reason to be there.

Why should I listen to a group of people who can't make a focused or even sane argument?

I supported the invasion. I still think taking out Saddam is a worthy achievement. I just can't believe we didn't plan it better. You can't go into war as an optimist. You need to plan for worst-case and alot the propper amount of troops. You can't let the press dictate your rules of engagement.

You can't play it safe.

Commanders in Iraq are so affraid of taking casualties, so we only have the minimum force "Outside the Wire" at any one time. No wonder the bad guys have been successful, they can go where ever they damn well please with little fear of running into U.S. forces. The other thing commanders fear is inflicting casualties, civilian and otherwise, because wonks in Washington are on the phone demanding an investigation. This is bullshit.

If you don't want people dying, then don't go to war. If you go to war then you go to war, with all the horror that word implies. It's really that simple.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300