Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

08.02.10 @ 08:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Eddie Breaks The Silence.....

At a post-Academy Awards party Monday night, Rock and Roll Icon Edward Van Halen, legendary guitarist and co-founder of the band that carries his name, broke his long silence concerning the current status of the band. "Man, I've ****ing had it with all these different stories about me and my brother's band" exclaimed Van Halen. The mere fact that he calls "Van Halen" possesive in the sense of "brothers Van Halen" brings more questions than answers. When asked of bass player Michael Anthony's status in the band, let alone whoever the current lead singer is, Van Halen stops all questioning and goes into detail. "Look man, here is me and my brother, and here are these LDS guys..." Thinking that Eddie was going to start comparing himself and Alex to some Mormons, Edward laughs and states "Oh **it, sorry man, too much Loon, I meant to say BPD guys...or guy....." Van Halen goes on to elaborate about the affliction that has just surpassed "Bird Flu" as the Center of Disease Controll's number one threat, Bass Player Disease. As Edward falls to his knees to start drawing on the floor, ala Geraldo Riviera in Iraq, he scribbles something about going in circles, saying "this is us man, going around and around, like a record baby..." then runs over to another corner of the room, falls to his knees and points to a non-descript piece of the floor, making a small, static stick figure (now starting to raise concern by other party goers). "That's a bass player man, just letting all kinds of ****ed up s**t happen happen around them", just not letting it revolve around them". When asked if this was a serious issue corcerning Michael Anthony, Van Halen answered with "Oh wow man, I ain't seen that cat in years". After reminding Van Halen that he was on a reunion tour with Anthony in 2004, Van Halen paused then reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper that he said is time-saving prepared statement that gets him out of interviews: "Hey man, I've got 10 albums worth of s**t in the vaults right now, it's gonna blow your mind when you hear it....Ain't heard it? well no news is good news, and Gary is like a soulmate to me man!" with that, Eddie gets up, dusts himself off, and once again fades off into more self-imposed obscurity.....
    (Okay, just a long-winded caption for the photo, flame away, LOL!)
    Last edited by abcrazy1; 03.07.06 at 07:29 PM.
    BACK FROM IRAQ!
    OIF II SEPT 17, 2004 -APR 30, 2005

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Fair Warning
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Liked 195 Times in 117 Posts

This whole fuckin' mess is just so childish...
    “And what we have at our fingertips is arguably one of the greatest high tenor voices ever – that was in Michael Anthony. In our tiny little corner of the universe, that voice is as identifiable as the high voice in Earth, Wind & Fire, as identifiable as the high voice in the Beach Boys. Van Halen is an indelicate house blend of both – that’s intentionally. So I would always look forward to that reunion.” - David Lee Roth

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Blood & Fire
    Last Online

03.13.13 @ 09:54 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

grow up. weak very weak thread. didn't even finish reading.

Webmaster/Graphic Artist Top Timmy's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.28.16 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Were's Pert? I need some advice on what to do with this thread? Leave it open, sticky it, close, delete? I often ask myself, what would Perticelli do?

And then I do the complete opposite.

This thread is only going nowhere fast. Closed.
    Webmaster/Graphic Artist
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com