Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

04.12.16 @ 04:42 PM
    Liked 19 Times in 8 Posts

VW - Unpimp Your Ride

Ha!!! There are 3 ads, check 'em out at Youtube.com.

"German engineering in da house".

"..Stare at disbelief at me when I just up and walk...., OUTTA LOVE!"--DLR, Outta Love Again

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

i love VW.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:36 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Those are great ads.

The one with the Blonde - "Its Definitely SUCKING!!"
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I admit being VW Certified. I always loved driving GTIs. If they weren't gay, I'd own one. Very safe, great fit and finish, smell like crayons new, injected with wax for 10 year corrosion protection (ever see them in LV or AZ on a hot day and wonder what's oozing from the bottom of the doors?)

VW will continue to have electrical problems due to dirt cheap batteries, mass-air-flow sensor problems, timing belt, and turbo problems, and will cost most people an automatic transmission just before 100k. Well, seeing as they have to feed their technicians, and Germans realize that if lightbulbs didn't burn out, no one would buy new ones, it's not a bad brand. Once you cut into those wires though, for some exotic stereo or alarm system, put $2000 aside immediately for the rewiring of the car under the dash, and ongoing problems after that.

GTIs are very safe. You can open the door and window and sit on the doorframe if you weigh even 300# and it won't hurt the forged steel hinges. (Don't try that on Altima, you will bend the door) I used to do acrobatics on doors to impress large crowds of people and convince them to buy, switch them to a lease and make a sinful amount of money selling them. Overall best pick from insurance institute for highway safety (highest rating), but had some interior issues - not perfect, but close. I've known people to walk away from their VWs when they were unrecognizable from being smashed so badly. Cops frequently buy them for their daughters because they know VWs are safe.

The residual was getting really low, like 33%, but packed from the factory lease, they could make the Jetta appear to have a 48% residual. The new GTI should be a raving success, but VW will have some major component failure, and make their buyers look like fools again. Volkswagen does it again.

What is sad is that VW used to be cool and affordable. Now the majority of valley girls are driving Focuses instead of Jettas, because Focus copied Jetta, but now Jetta copied Corolla, and the new Jetta had miserable sales. 2 months into the new model, my old bosses were giving them away at invoice, when it was such a shock and awe training session VW put us through. Also gone are the commissions, since VW is intent on pleasing the internet crowd. The salesmen in Austin are making about 40 grand. When I was a superstar and could come and go as I pleased, I would make that in 5 months and take the year off if I felt like it.

I never really thought of VW as a car. It was more like a gas tank on wheels when I was a kid. Now its this huge, depreciating bad investment that peirced 20-somethings think gets them attention. The only attention a dealer cares about is when you roll all that upside down negative equity into a lease, with a couple points in money factor, and a grind to tier one on a rewrite.

The most money I made in profit selling a VW was $11,000 (front and back), not a commission, of course, but the profit the dealer made. Now, with all the corporate leaks to Edmunds, dealers are lucky to make $1000 on a deal, and sell one or two a day.

One day soon, I predict VW salespeople will be salaried from the factory, and become as mediocre as the brand they represent. Pretty sad from a company who owns Lamborghini and Audi (another terrible investment). It's no wonder their 'brand standard' makes their salespeople look like GeekSquad employees, and no wonder those idiots drive beetles.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:36 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

When i was in High School I had this sweet VW Scirocco. My cousin did some extra stuff to it for me that gave it more Horse Power(what he did I have no idea, I just paid for the parts). It was a very fun car to peel around in as a kid. I had high hopes for the replacement to the Scirocco, I cant remember the name of that model, it didnt last to long. I read somewere that they are bringing that model back next year.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.