Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned!
    Last Online

06.26.09 @ 12:59 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Do You Love What Most People Deem Average Looking Women

Hey All,

I like cute or pretty women. The girl next door or whatever you want to call it. I liked the girl who wore glasses or who would wear a nice sun dress. Don't get me wrong - they were not wallflowers

Most of my friends will only go for the supermodel type or women that are deemed a 9 or 10. Where as my choices are a 6 or 7 at best according to them.

Another thing that I have found is that these women that are deemed a 6 or 7 usually end up looking way better at 40, than the ones that everyone was drooling over in high school. I do like older women too (35+), so that also helps.

In terms of actresses that I deem very cute and I would marry tomorrow. Off the top of my head - Jennifer Garner. I know guys that think she's ugly. I have also had a crush on Maura Tierney from ER.

I also love Catherine Keener (40 Year Old Virgin) - http://images.google.com/images?sour...er&sa=N&tab=wi

Trini Alvarado (The Frighteners) - http://infinitecoolness.com/galleries/frighteners/

Who DO I think is gorgeous - Natalie Portman, Ashley Judd, Monica Bellucci - so many more. But there is something to be said for the cute girl that you thought was worth marrying and only got better with age, while your friends were fucking these hot chicks, who look hard now.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Maura Tierny and Catherine Keener are top-shelf. The English-Indian girl on ER is no slouch either.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I don't understand what looks have to do with 'like'. Most aggressive modern women have more stress hormones going than is tolerable, but they think their looks let them get away with it. I'd much prefer a plain women over a made-up bitch who thinks she owns your left nut just because she's female. Liking a women based only on her looks is ridiculous, and its no wonder why there is so much divorce. An ugly woman can look great if she's in shape and doesn't have a controlling, bitchy personality.

Last Online

06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Personally, I have sex with the hot smoking chicks, and settle down with the medium girls with brains...Jennifer Garner types.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Pam from the Office
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I have no "Type". Tall, short, thin and pudgy have all been words that could describe some of the women in my past. I gave up on the "I'm only dating Playmate of the year types" shortly after I finished puberty.

One thing I learned about "Hot" women is that they often are home alone on Friday & Saturday night. This is because guys just figure that they either have a boyfriend or wouldn't go out with a schlub. This is why you see some of the hottest looking women with the biggest dorks on Earth, the dorks where the only ones to ask them out.
    The other thing I learned is that "Hot" women can also be high-maintanence, miserable to be around and not so fun in bed. Once you getpast the "Oh my Gawd, this chick is smoking hot and I'm bangin' her" phase you often find that she's not all that great to be with.
    Plain Janes can often be like winning the lotto, the coolest women I ever went out with was a kind of mousie Pharmacy assistant. Nice looking but nothing that would stop traffic, but when she got behind closed doors she put on the sexy underwear and the red-fishnets and turned on the jets. It was like dating a werewolf.
    Last edited by Axxman300; 03.05.06 at 03:26 PM.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

strung out....
    Last Online

02.28.14 @ 07:54 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I pretty much love 'em all....well, most anyways....!

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

I don't care what anyone says......I still think Helen Hunt is very, very schwing-worthy.

LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Last Online

07.27.11 @ 07:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think Amy Poehler from SNL is pretty hot...I think it is her attitude....

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Blount5150
    I think Amy Poehler from SNL is pretty hot...I think it is her attitude....
    And the fact that she's not above letting people grab her tits on live TV.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

strung out....
    Last Online

02.28.14 @ 07:54 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by hey man
    Hey All,

I like cute or pretty women. The girl next door or whatever you want to call it. I liked the girl who wore glasses or who would wear a nice sun dress. Don't get me wrong - they were not wallflowers

Most of my friends will only go for the supermodel type or women that are deemed a 9 or 10. Where as my choices are a 6 or 7 at best according to them.

Another thing that I have found is that these women that are deemed a 6 or 7 usually end up looking way better at 40, than the ones that everyone was drooling over in high school. I do like older women too (35+), so that also helps.

In terms of actresses that I deem very cute and I would marry tomorrow. Off the top of my head - Jennifer Garner. I know guys that think she's ugly. I have also had a crush on Maura Tierney from ER.

I also love Catherine Keener (40 Year Old Virgin) - http://images.google.com/images?sour...er&sa=N&tab=wi

Trini Alvarado (The Frighteners) - http://infinitecoolness.com/galleries/frighteners/

Who DO I think is gorgeous - Natalie Portman, Ashley Judd, Monica Bellucci - so many more. But there is something to be said for the cute girl that you thought was worth marrying and only got better with age, while your friends were fucking these hot chicks, who look hard now.

You're awfully horny it seems ,...why don't ya go grab a chic at the bar ....

j/k man, but seriously...

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by hey man
    Hey All,

A woman who is a 6 or a 7...No wonder you think so much of Coverdale as well.

Last Online

12.17.17 @ 01:29 AM
    Liked 1,619 Times in 996 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor
    A woman who is a 6 or a 7...No wonder you think so much of Coverdale as well.

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

Ordinary women are why God created alcohol. A 5 or 6 gains 25-30% in looks after just a couple of beers. 24 beers in a case, 24 hours in a day. Coincidence? I think not! Now drink away and fuck at will.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

fair warning, women & children
    Favorite VH Song

unchained,take your whiskey
    Last Online

11.30.15 @ 02:22 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts

Donor

well, i happen to agree with the original premise.
    Now, saying that, i married a "9" on the scale, and she is still a 9, hell maybe even a ten..considering im a 3...

but i always had fun flirting with the hotties and getting down with the normal girls..the ones who were real and unpredictable and willing to have fun..not uptight beauty queens who think their c---s dont stink..
    i got news for you ladies,...

SO i would agree,..i got lucky in that my wife is a hottie who is also a 'normal gal'. not heavy into makeup , etc, and lots of good lingerie

But i always favored what i called "the flawed chicks"...not as you might think that suggests, but as in, antiperfect lady..
    Eddie is the greatest, period

The Unofficial VHLinks RRHOF

SkyyeFM-Radio without the Rules(Webpage)