Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Default Ohhh God I ate way to much.

I took the day off pretty much, I didn't go into the office or to any job sites. I did return a few phone calls from home but spent 99% of the day in lazy guy mode. One thing about siting in front of the TV all day is that it doesn't take much out of you, so I didn't really eat anything except for a bagel in the AM. I was sitting in front of the computer reading here at the links when a KFC commercial came on the TV. OHHHHH MANNN that looks good!!

I have not eaten KFC in years. All the sudden I could smell the chicken and biscuits. I typed KFC into google to see were the closest one was. The pictures on the website made my cravings even worse, I phoned the nearest KFC to see how late they were open. 11 PM the friendly KFC employee informed me. I jumped up and tore off to my destiny with KFC. As I drove the 13 miles my mind was racing, I decided I would order one of those big family meals so that I would have left overs for the next day.

Turns out it wasn't the KFC that I remembered, Its a TACO BELL/KFC . This isn't right, I remember KFC being red and white with a plastic Colonel Sanders standing at the entry to welcome you. It didn't even smell like KFC, it smelled like nothing, no odor of the chicken being fried, no odor of the Taco's.

I get passed my disappointment and prepare to order my massive family style chicken dinner. The Menu is so confusing, way to many products to chose from, wayyyyyy to many!! I order a 8 piece meal, the teenager behind the counter informs me that they only have CRISPY chicken left!! How the fuck can this be?? You are KFC for cripes sake, make more!!! Now I didn't voice this out loud for fear of getting a booger in my mash potato's but I sure as hell was thinking it! So I am going to get 8 pieces of chicken, 4 biscuits, Cole slaw, mash potato's and 4 pieces of corn. She now informs that they only have three biscuits left. Once again I am thinking to myself....MAKE MORE FUCKING BISCUTTS!!! So they offer me another piece of corn to make up for the missing biscuit....whooopie.

The drive home was awful, it took all of my self control to not eat anything on the way home. I filled up my plate and proceeded to power eat my food, it was just as good as I remembered. I ate wayyyy to much food, now I feel like I am going to pop. I have grease all over me, I have wiped my hands and face three times and it still comes. I think it may be coming out of my pours at this point. I know I am going to have to wash my sheets in the morning or they will smell of chicken for weeks to come. I must give a thumbs up to KFC's advertising firm, it worked you guys got me, you owned me for the evening. I would have driven 30 miles for KFC after seeing that commercial.

My fridge is now filled with red cartons filled with all kinds of stuff. The coolest part of all of this is the big red chicken bucket in my fridge. I am so glad they didn't get rid of the big red bucket!

Dont you hate it when you over eat? It just tastes so dammm good that you cant stop!!
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 12:23 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Ummm, I can relate. Taco Time is the 1 that always get's me. 3 Taco's, 1 Soft Bean Burrito, 1 large Mexi Fri and the the 1 iem that I try with all my might to have self control over and usually weaken at the ordering window....the dreaded Chiuahua Dog. Altough tonite I ate way too much Pizza and to make matters worse I knocked out a Easter Candy bag of mini reese's peanut butter cups.....no wonder I'm still wide awake at 1:30 am.
    All you need in this life is a tremendous sex drive and a great ego , brain's don't mean a shit! ~ Captain Tony Tarracino

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ~ Hunter S. Thompson

When you figure out that you can't figure it out, your finally gettin your shit together. ~ Jimmy Buffett

http://www.myspace.com/palm_trees_and_mojitos

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

05.18.09 @ 11:19 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

OLO, your story reminds me of the time I went w/ a few co-workers to a KFC buffet. They were running low on chicken to the point of being completely out. I mean, this is freaking KFC we're talking about here. They do chicken right...right?

Their excuse? "The chicken man hasn't come yet."

Oh my...
    Last edited by JWS_5150; 03.04.06 at 02:38 AM.
    I'm one of those crazies on your block.

writing

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:03 PM
    Liked 137 Times in 89 Posts

Its a TACO BELL/KFC .

What is with that? We had one like that near my house...luckily Hurricane Rita demolished it.

If i want fried chicken i dont wanna smell a combo of fried chicken and tacos.
    Dealing with it.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I normally take a couple aspirin to thin out my blood after consuming the KFC grease. There is a certain something in that original recipe that seems to be a combination of sugar and salt, and it is addicting. Olo, you're right, it does feel like concrete settling once it hits the small intestine.

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84
    Its a TACO BELL/KFC .

What is with that? We had one like that near my house...luckily Hurricane Rita demolished it.

If i want fried chicken i dont wanna smell a combo of fried chicken and tacos.
    how about Taco Bell/Long John Silvers? we have a few of those now.
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:03 PM
    Liked 137 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber
    how about Taco Bell/Long John Silvers? we have a few of those now.
    That may be worse.
    Dealing with it.

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

07.12.08 @ 04:41 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I try and stay away from that fried chicken, but Taco Bell always gets to me. 2 Burritos, a double decker taco, and a mexican pizza with some fire sauce.

I died and gone to heaven.
    Respects.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Aww poor OLO. Too much chicken for him.

Moderation's always good too. Don't you hate eating to the point of being uncomfortably full??? To the point where you know and feel the weight just sticking to ya?? I used to do that but not anymore, cause it actually does do that with the weight thing.

Aren't those KFC's combined with another food chain called KFC Express with only half the stuff on the menu?? That's how it was here but it thankfully closed. One time when we went to a rodeo up your way, we went to a place in The Dalles but it was very weird inside. Like a timewarp, everything was orange and green, and the chicken was a little strange. We thankfully only stayed in that town for a night and left the next day.

Yeah that chicken will get cha every time. It's very addicting, and even better the next day after sittin in the fridge. I love that they still have the big buckets. This always reminds me of when I was little cause my dad used to pick up chicken and take us to the beach for picnics.

Gee, now I want some KFC real bad.
    Last edited by smithjc; 03.04.06 at 02:46 PM. Reason: cause I can't type today!!!
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Pirates of the Carribean
    Favorite VH Song

How Many Say Aye?
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 06:56 PM
    Liked 1,627 Times in 873 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by JWS_5150
    OLO, your story reminds me of the time I went w/ a few co-workers to a KFC buffet. They were running low on chicken to the point of being completely out. I mean, this is freaking KFC we're talking about here. They do chicken right...right?

Their excuse? "The chicken man hasn't come yet."

Oh my...
    I called my local Pizza Hut to order one of those stuffed-crust meat-lovers heart-attack in a box units a couple years ago only to be told "sorry, we're out of dough". Well then why the #$@@% are you even open, much less answering the phone numbnuts?!
    -TVH-

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? - James Madison

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian. - Henry Ford

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

One time we tried to go to KFC but they had no chicken at all.

Apparently the chicken truck got stranded in the Sierras since it was snowing. Who knew the place could actually run outta chicken??
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i get that every now and then, "we're out of medium crusts" or some bullshit.

i prefer the local fried chicken chain to KFC.
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

I was once told by Burger King that they were out of ground beef, it was like 7:30pm, they were open till 11:30pm.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

Well maybe it was for the best, judging by the topic of this thread.

RIP - Classic Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Were the chicken pieces smaller than you remembered? Y'know, like the McMuffin?
    Last edited by TheresOnlyOneWay; 03.04.06 at 07:14 PM.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman