Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

01.26.10 @ 12:30 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Two Dorks - GET ON THE HORN!

will somebody tell those guys to call King ED and tell him that I said that us fans need some new music so we can live happy and joyful lives in this world of saddness and hatred and make us all feel better please!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ed shred
    will somebody tell those guys to call King ED and tell him that I said that us fans need some new music so we can live happy and joyful lives in this world of saddness and hatred and make us all feel better please!
    Can we just leave Eddie the fuck alone? Honest to God, he just got divorced, he went back to drinking and had to go back to rehab, he got off a bad tour with VH and Sammy wouldnt stop dissing him about it, David Lee Roth keeps adding pressure on him for a reunion, especially on his radio show, and Rockstar rumors are also probably getting to him. Put yourself in Ed's position right now. Would you like to put up with these "demands" from fans after everything you've had to deal with over the last year? Ed isn't ready, and fans like yourself can't accept that. I respect the fact that Eddie isn't ready, and am willing to wait as long as I have to for new shit

Get the facts right, anyway: Alex is holding up a reunion with Dave, and Sam is holding up another tour with the boys.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

eddie is up at 5150 working away with wolfie . i doubt he's listening or even worried about the outside world.

Last Online

01.26.10 @ 12:30 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vhrocks2005
    Can we just leave Eddie the fuck alone? Honest to God, he just got divorced, he went back to drinking and had to go back to rehab, he got off a bad tour with VH and Sammy wouldnt stop dissing him about it, David Lee Roth keeps adding pressure on him for a reunion, especially on his radio show, and Rockstar rumors are also probably getting to him. Put yourself in Ed's position right now. Would you like to put up with these "demands" from fans after everything you've had to deal with over the last year? Ed isn't ready, and fans like yourself can't accept that. I respect the fact that Eddie isn't ready, and am willing to wait as long as I have to for new shit

Get the facts right, anyway: Alex is holding up a reunion with Dave, and Sam is holding up another tour with the boys.
    Well I wasnt talking about a reunion, just new music of any kind. Im done with the reunion thing. I think Eddie and Al need to make an album of music that is not "VH" . Make something different on purpose so that it doesnt take away from the band itself but ads a different vibe to them as musicans. Look at the Bissonette brothers. Wether you like those guys or not they are playing music and putting it out with other musicians and having fun with it. I understand he has had some hard times latley harder times than Ive had thats for sure but music is the healer! At this point in there career this would be good for them, it would create freedom from all the bullshit that "VH" has become. At this point I say FUCK A REUNION!

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

12.12.16 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

It may be good therapy for Ed to release some fresh stuff!!

Favorite VH Album

Balance-F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

01.06.08 @ 04:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Look, fans would not act like this if Ed kept the fans informed (i.e. like sam does on his redrocker site or any other friggin artist for that matter). Ed should at least give a little more grattitude back to the fans than he does. If he's done making music he owes it to his fans to tell them. If plans on making more music he should tell us already. Keeping in touch with fans is alot different than fans prying into his personal life and wanting to know private things.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

If you want to talk to a couple of disc jockeys, you should e-mail them.