Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default South Dakota Set to Ban Almost All Abortions

Illegal even in cases of rape? Fucking scary.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11546410/?GT1=7756
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

11.25.14 @ 09:53 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Ah the tricky abortion debate. Here's my take: I am a man, obviously, and I think abortions are wrong. However, what right do I, as a man, have to go up to so meone who I know or don't know and tell them/stop them from doing something I think is wrong? What right does a church or governing body have to do these things? In briefly looking over the article, I saw many names of men. Again, doesn't our governing bodies have other things to worry about?
    LSU Tigers 2003 & 2007 National Champs
    Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA Champs

If looks could kill, I'd stare at everybody!

Last Online

06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Scary indeed...

Last Online

07.27.11 @ 07:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I consider myself a pretty liberial, left wing person...but I don't think abortion has anything to do with a woman's right to control her body. If there is any "choice" in the matter, it should have been not to have sex. By nature someone has to carry the baby, and it turned out to be the women. Regret, change of mind, and mistakes are just the consequences, and the result must be suffered....just ask the people locked up in jails..Rape is a different case and I don't really know where I stand on that...but still, a life has been created and can anyone really play God in that situation?

and to all those that say it's not a life, then I say: If it's not child, then your'e not pregnant. I need to shut up, I'm starting to sound like republican.

Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

the world's population is now 6.5 billion

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

If the time was ever right for a Lakota uprising, now's the time.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Last Online

04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blount5150
    I consider myself a pretty liberial, left wing person...but I don't think abortion has anything to do with a woman's right to control her body. If there is any "choice" in the matter, it should have been not to have sex. By nature someone has to carry the baby, and it turned out to be the women. Regret, change of mind, and mistakes are just the consequences, and the result must be suffered....just ask the people locked up in jails..Rape is a different case and I don't really know where I stand on that...but still, a life has been created and can anyone really play God in that situation?

and to all those that say it's not a life, then I say: If it's not child, then your'e not pregnant. I need to shut up, I'm starting to sound like republican.
    Then you must be against the death penalty ("playing God").Abortion is something that will never be settled, its impossible.I am actually pro life, only because I have yet to come across anybody who felt good after getting an abortion.They all regretted it , mothers and fathers. But I am definately on the left on everything else.Its something I could never encourage a woman to do. Thats a tough one.Condoms, people!
    Last edited by pfloyd; 02.24.06 at 10:53 PM.

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

07.12.08 @ 04:41 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by the_atomic_punks_rule
    the world's population is now 6.5 billion
    Are you saying there is enough people on the planet?

If so, does that mean a life isn't important if there's already over 6.5 billion of them?
    Respects.

Last Online

04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy5150
    Are you saying there is enough people on the planet?

If so, does that mean a life isn't important if there's already over 6.5 billion of them?
    Population control will have to surface soon, although not by abortions.I think every couple should have the right to two kids.People cannot continue to breed like rats, the earth cannot sustain that unless we clean up our act.i see every baby born as a new car pumping out exhaust and dumping waste chemicals in the future.Its not a pleasant way to look at it , but it is the truth.The biggest threat to our survival as a species IS overpopulation, because of how we live.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

Does anyone think that taking a fetus from a tied fellopian (sp?) tube is abortion?
    Last edited by BREW CREW; 02.24.06 at 11:16 PM.
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by pfloyd
    Population control will have to surface soon, although not by abortions.I think every couple should have the right to two kids.People cannot continue to breed like rats, the earth cannot sustain that unless we clean up our act.i see every baby born as a new car pumping out exhaust and dumping waste chemicals in the future.Its not a pleasant way to look at it , but it is the truth.The biggest threat to our survival as a species IS overpopulation, because of how we live.
    I totally agree. A limit, like China, on how many kids we can have would be a good thing. But the way we live also needs to change.
    Last edited by janthraxx; 02.25.06 at 12:49 AM.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW
    Does anyone think that taking a fetus from a tied fellopian (sp?) tube is abortion?
    It is, but it's a necessity, and a good thing.

Last Online

06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

There is a birth every 8 seconds in the U.S, and a death every 12 seconds.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by pfloyd
    This was BS when Paul Erlich published his ideas back in the 60's and it's jive now...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by janthraxx
    I totally agree. A limit, like China, on how many kids we can have would be a good thing. But the way we live also needs to change.
    Yeah, and China has really enlightened policy in this area...They just kill the female babies because girls are not the ones who carry on the family name...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...