Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Default Grandma accused of stabbing baby Granddaughter 62 times

ARAPAHOE COUNTY - New details were released Thursday at a preliminary hearing for a woman accused of killing her granddaughter.

Fifty-two-year-old Carol Lynn Pappas faces a felony charge of first-degree murder by a person in a position of trust.

Pappas is accused of killing her 21-month-old granddaughter while she was babysitting the girl last October.

Up until Thursday's hearing a gag order issued by the judge in the case had been in effect. The little girl's name, Madison, was publicly acknowledged for the first time at the hearing.

Madison was the daughter of Pappas' son and his wife.

Officials say Pappas called 911 the day of the incident to say she had stabbed the child. When officers arrived, they found Madison stabbed 62 times, according to the autopsy report.

Pappas was alone with the child for only 15 minutes before stabbing happened, according to court documents. Pappas's son told Aurora detectives his mother had been a trusted babysitter before the incident.

In the 911 call, Pappas told the dispatcher she had been dealing with mental illness and had not been taking her medication.

While in custody, Pappas has been held at the State Mental Health Hospital in Pueblo.

Following Thursday's hearing, the judge ruled there is enough evidence for the case to to to trial. Pappas will next be in court in mid-April for another hearing.

Full Story & Video Here:

http://www.9news.com/includes/builda...-feb06-384.wmv

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I really have to stop reading the threads with headlines such as this. The world is a disturbing place. Reading this makes me literally, sick to my stomach.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

What's wrong with grandmothers these days...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake, WCTBL, Humans Being
    Last Online

08.28.09 @ 01:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveevhsince79
    I really have to stop reading the threads with headlines such as this. The world is a disturbing place. Reading this makes me literally, sick to my stomach.
    I agree.

"It's 5150 Time"

Last Online

06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

What's with mentally disabled people not taking their meds? This seems to be where most of these killings are coming from.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by BradS
    What's with mentally disabled people not taking their meds? This seems to be where most of these killings are coming from.
    ...alrighty then, it's Brads to the rescue!

Brads, I think its most likely the medication that messed her up in the first place. Doctors are not God, Brads. You're foolish to think doctors can cure anything. Doctors have been the oldest form of con-artistry in the history of mankind, and up until the last hundred years or so, were the lowest form of scum on the planet, bilking the sick and elderly and poisoning people with medicinal elixers that have caused insanity, addiction and death.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Phatie

Brads, I think its most likely the medication that messed her up in the first place. Doctors are not God, Brads. You're foolish to think doctors can cure anything. Doctors have been the oldest form of con-artistry in the history of mankind, and up until the last hundred years or so, were the lowest form of scum on the planet, bilking the sick and elderly and poisoning people with medicinal elixers that have caused insanity, addiction and death.

On the other hand, sometime you just got to say "What the fuck?".

I know...I'm being glibb.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

VHII, WACF, 5150
    Last Online

03.31.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

*sigh*
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the king of 10 fingers and six strings... Mr. Edward Van Halen!"

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Maturity never has been your strong suit.

Brads, I think its most likely the medication that messed her up in the first place.
    Very possible.

Doctors are not God, Brads.
    Really? I didn't know that? At least doctors actually exist...

You're foolish to think doctors can cure anything.
    I'm Foolish? Phatie, you’re the one touting God over doctors. I think that puts you into the catergory of foolish. I'll tell ya what, Phatie. If we both get into a car accident, have serious internal injuries, and are close to death, you just lay there and pray to God to repair your body, while I go to the hospital and have a Doctor fix me...let's see which one of us makes it.

Doctors have been the oldest form of con-artistry in the history of mankind, and up until the last hundred years or so, were the lowest form of scum on the planet, bilking the sick and elderly and poisoning people with medicinal elixers that have caused insanity, addiction and death.
    You actually have a point here. Doctors have fallacies just like everyone else, Phatie. They are human and are just as susceptible to greed and selfishness as anyone else.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Maturity never has been your strong suit..
    Since you're in the mood to hand out compliments Brads, what is my strong suit?

Very possible...
    I find it illogical that you agree with anything, but maybe you're changing.

Really? I didn't know that? At least doctors actually exist... ...
    Brads, years ago some guys in school were playing baseball on a cloudy day. Thundershowers started rolling over and the guy who didn't believe in God said really loud, "Goddamn these clouds!" A split second later lightening struck him dead. All the other 7 kids went through years of therapy, and to this day can't stand to hear those two words together. I suppose it was God's way of not believing in that kid, who didn't believe in him.

Now before you start talking about Tsumamis, and where was God then, consider this; the Tsunami was the rapture. Count out all those people, then rent a bible at the library and do the math.

...until then, ask yourself one question

I'm Foolish?..

Phatie, you’re the one touting God over doctors. I think that puts you into the catergory of foolish.
    The liberal establishment, especially the far left has a clinical solution for everything. If something's a problem, just pass another law, and that will solve it. Meanwhile, take all moral teachings out of public education and force parents to send their children to the liberal, re-education camps that make open-minded communists out of them, for the sake of tomorrow.

Pray to Darwin Brads. Make a graven fish image unto his name, bow and worship; and see what awaits you on the other side.

I'll tell ya what, Phatie.
    here comes the dramatic antecdote that's supposed to sway me to pray to your Darwin Fish God... I knew this was coming..

If we both get into a car accident, have serious internal injuries, and are close to death, you just lay there and pray to God to repair your body, while I go to the hospital and have a Doctor fix me...let's see which one of us makes it.

Deal. Oh, hey Brad, when's the last time you had a common cold? Sniffles, infection, fever....? I haven't been sick in 18 months, with no help from science. I just let my aura fight off any infection, and ask God to guide me into the white light, and my immune system is teflon.

I'll take you up on your bet. So, lets choose the car, and we'll crash it at 90MPH into a brick wall, and see who wins the bet. Of course, on a race course under monitored, legal conditions. I do expect you to pray to your Fish God in that nanosecond before your athiest philosophy hits the windshield.

You actually have a point here. Doctors have fallacies just like everyone else, Phatie. They are human and are just as susceptible to greed and selfishness as anyone else.
    you know, for once I agree with one of your issues. I think Hillary-care should be law, and we are entitled to free healthcare. This will ensure that the best and the brightest con-artists leave the industry due to pay-cuts, and we will all be guaranteed mediocrity, at its lowest common-denominator. The patients will all be kept equal by hatchet, axe and saw.

Then I can accept all the euthanasia Katrina victims, and all those doctors fleeing in their Volvos while their patients are gasping their last, and entering the place where the streets have no name.

....be careful on those cloudy days Brads.

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Since you're in the mood to hand out compliments Brads, what is my strong suit?
    I honestly can’t think of one.

I find it illogical that you agree with anything, but maybe you're changing.
    No, I am the same; you just seem to have possibly pulled your head out of your ass so that you could see more clearly.

Brads, years ago some guys in school were playing baseball on a cloudy day. Thundershowers started rolling over and the guy who didn't believe in God said really loud, "Goddamn these clouds!" A split second later lightening struck him dead. All the other 7 kids went through years of therapy, and to this day can't stand to hear those two words together. I suppose it was God's way of not believing in that kid, who didn't believe in him.
    Uh huh.

Now before you start talking about Tsumamis, and where was God then, consider this; the Tsunami was the rapture. Count out all those people, then rent a bible at the library and do the math.
    I will keep my eyes peeled for Christ’s return.

The liberal establishment, especially the far left has a clinical solution for everything. If something's a problem, just pass another law, and that will solve it. Meanwhile, take all moral teachings out of public education and force parents to send their children to the liberal, re-education camps that make open-minded communists out of them, for the sake of tomorrow.
    First off, I am not a liberal. I have noticed that you love to make everything liberal vs. conservative, but not everything is about that.

Pray to Darwin Brads. Make a graven fish image unto his name, bow and worship; and see what awaits you on the other side.
    I don't worship anything, and I find it so comical that you do.

Oh, hey Brad, when's the last time you had a common cold? Sniffles, infection, fever....? I haven't been sick in 18 months, with no help from science. I just let my aura fight off any infection, and ask God to guide me into the white light, and my immune system is teflon.
    I haven't had a cold in about 2 years, but that's irrelevant. I am glad you're having good luck in that department as well, but I am confident it doesn’t have anything to do with God.

You say you ask God to guide you...does he answer? I am sure you will say through different "signs" he does indeed, but that bullshit is just that. If you say that he actually talks back to you, tell me, what does he sound like? I need a good laugh.

I'll take you up on your bet. So, lets choose the car, and we'll crash it at 90MPH into a brick wall, and see who wins the bet. Of course, on a race course under monitored, legal conditions. I do expect you to pray to your Fish God in that nanosecond before your athiest philosophy hits the windshield.
    It will never happen...I will never pray to anything...ever again. I guarantee you in this scenario; you would lay there and die...while you're praying to God, of course. I will take my chances with the doctors.

....be careful on those cloudy days Brads.
    Your God can kiss my ass...wait *looks around, up , and down,...no lightning, no fire and brimestone...* I didn't think so...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I honestly can’t think of one....

Hate is not a family value Brads

No, I am the same; you just seem to have possibly pulled your head out of your ass so that you could see more clearly.....

Wait, I am for sodomy laws; so if one of us is into the butt thing, it aint me Buster Brown!

Uh huh. .....
    Oh, now I'm a liar and I grew up with these guys.

I will keep my eyes peeled for Christ’s return. .....

Glad to hear you see in infared.

First off, I am not a liberal. I have noticed that you love to make everything liberal vs. conservative, but not everything is about that......

Sorry, 'liberal' was a gift. You are a communist extremist. Feel better now?

I don't worship anything, and I find it so comical that you do.......
    ...laughter is good for the heart and puts strength on the bones.

I haven't had a cold in about 2 years, but that's irrelevant. I am glad you're having good luck in that department as well, but I am confident it doesn’t have anything to do with God. .......

..okay, I admit it.. shucks, ya caught me. It was Charlie's water. Oh, did you find the unselfish gift I gave to you and use it to your advantage?

You say you ask God to guide you...does he answer? I am sure you will say through different "signs" he does indeed, but that bullshit is just that. If you say that he actually talks back to you, tell me, what does he sound like? I need a good laugh........
    You know, I was in the checkout line the other day and there was this long drawn out pricecheck. The guy waiting was obviously getting at his wits end and said something like; 'just my luck.' I looked at him and said, "go buy a lotto ticket, you're one up now."

Brads, when I need something, I give change to a homeless person. I sponsor a child in asia and don't report it on my taxes. I don't feel God at all unless I give, then I realize that that guy on the side of the freeway was really my judge, and not really what he appeared to be at all. What is God Brads? My answer is that god is a collective soul with a LOT of eyes. If you want to hear God, go seek out someone with leprocy and give them a hug.

It will never happen...I will never pray to anything...ever again.........

Ewwwie! Raw nerve, ouchie.. exposed and unhealed. Now we're getting somewhere. Brads, tell me your loss and how you felt at the time. Tell me how you feel about your loss now..

I guarantee you in this scenario; you would lay there and die...while you're praying to God, of course. I will take my chances with the doctors..........
    Is it fear that keeps you clinging to the flesh Brads? Are you phobic of the afterlife?

Your God can kiss my ass...wait *looks around, up , and down,...no lightning, no fire and brimestone...* I didn't think so...
    And to think I thought you couldn't be reached. Fair Warning. And I ain't gonna tell you what's right for you.

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Who knew such entertainment could come out of such a thing??

I find it highly unlikely that this bitch wasn't crazy as shit prior to being put on meds. If anything, it was stopping that set her off.
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Last Online

06.12.15 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

I think Phaite forgot his meds
    I SURVIVED TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND I, II, III, IV and VI and VII.barely made it to VIII time to slow down
    I musta had a broken middle finger for V
    http://www.youtube.com/user/daneph

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Oh, now I'm a liar and I grew up with these guys.
    No, I am not saying you're a liar, although it did cross my mind, but I am saying that if it happened it was a coincidence.

On second thought...you're probably lying.

Sorry, 'liberal' was a gift. You are a communist extremist. Feel better now?
    Obviously it makes you feel better to try and label me. Try again.

It was Charlie's water. Oh, did you find the unselfish gift I gave to you and use it to your advantage?
    Nope. I took that a month or so ago...so it had nothing to do with the last two years of my life. By the way, that water is bullshit. It is pure, but it has no medicinal purposes...at least no more medicinal than drinking any water already is for you. Oh wait, I bet, like with the Lord, I have to have faith in it for it to work, right?

That water situation is a possible strong suit of yours: In private, you're not the asshole you are in public. I guess that is a façade as well. Too bad.

Brads, when I need something, I give change to a homeless person. I sponsor a child in asia and don't report it on my taxes. I don't feel God at all unless I give, then I realize that that guy on the side of the freeway was really my judge, and not really what he appeared to be at all. What is God Brads? My answer is that god is a collective soul with a LOT of eyes. If you want to hear God, go seek out someone with leprocy and give them a hug.
    That's not God, it's called being a good human being...something I find hard to believe that you are, but if you do those things, good for you. It's not Godly, nor is it God inspired...it's being a good human being.

Brads, tell me your loss and how you felt at the time. Tell me how you feel about your loss now..
    Typical Bible Thumber response. How did I get mad at God, right?
    Jesus Fucking Christ!

Is it fear that keeps you clinging to the flesh Brads? Are you phobic of the afterlife?
    I don't fear death, Phatie. I am young, and I am not in any hurry to die, but I don't fear it...not in the slightest. It would appear to me that a human being desperately trying to understand life and what happens after it by blindly believing the bullshit spewed about God and heaven etc is the one who fears death. That's why human beings made up God...because a lot of them fear death. You're in that club.

You have exhausted the vibe out of yet another thread, Phatie. I'll see ya in the next one...you seem to follow me everywhere...