Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

07.12.08 @ 04:41 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Bin Laden vows never to be captured alive

Couldn't find a thread for this but oh well.

CAIRO, Egypt - Osama bin Laden promised never to be captured alive and declared the United States had resorted to the same “barbaric” tactics used by Saddam Hussein, according to an audiotape purportedly by the al-Qaida leader that was posted Monday on a militant Web site.

The tape appeared to be a complete version of one that was first broadcast Jan. 19 on Al-Jazeera, the pan-Arab satellite channel, in which bin Laden offered the United States a long-term truce but also said his al-Qaida terror network would soon launch a fresh attack on American soil.

“I have sworn to only live free. Even if I find bitter the taste of death, I don’t want to die humiliated or deceived,” bin Laden said, in the 11-minute, 26-second tape.
    Story continues below ↓ advertisement

Bin Laden links U.S., Saddam
    In drawing the comparison to American military behavior in Iraq to that of Saddam, the speaker said:

“The jihad is continuing with strength, for Allah be all the credit, despite all the barbarity, the repressive steps taken by the American Army and its agents, to the extent that there is no longer any mentionable difference between this criminality and the criminality of Saddam.”

By using that language to describe Saddam, bin Laden appeared to be denying assertions by the Bush administration that the former Iraqi leader had ties to al-Qaida — ties that were given as one rationale for invading Iraq.

Bin Laden also challenged Bush administration assertions that it was better to fight terrorists in Iraq than on U.S. soil.

“The war against America and its allies has not remained confined to Iraq as he (Bush) claims, but rather Iraq has become a point of attraction and recruitment of qualified forces,” the speaker said.

“What’s more, the mujahideen, by the grace of Allah, have been able to penetrate time after time all the security procedures undertaken by the oppressive countries of the alliance as evidence by what you have seen, in terms of bombings in the capital of the most important European states.”

Renewed propaganda
    The tape’s release in January came days after a U.S. airstrike in Pakistan that targeted bin Laden’s deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri, and reportedly killed four leading al-Qaida figures, including possibly al-Zawahri’s son-in-law. There was no mention of the attack on the segments that were broadcast.

In the full tape posted Monday, bin Laden engaged in renewed propaganda, mocking Bush’s aircraft carrier declaration in April 2003 that major conflict in Iraq had ended.

“The Pentagon’s figures indicate an increase in the number of your killed and injured in addition to the massive material losses, not to mention the collapse of troop morale and the increase of the suicide rates among them,” the speaker said.

Speaking directly to the American people, he said:

“You can rescue whatever you can from this hell. The solution is in your hands, if their (U.S. troops’) situation matters to you at all.”

The initial excerpts had been the first tape from the al-Qaida leader in more than a year — the longest period without a message since the Sept. 11, 2001 suicide hijackings in the United States.

The CIA last month authenticated the voice on the initial recording as that of bin Laden, an agency official told The Associated Press at the time. The al-Qaida leader is believed to be hiding in the border region between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11452123/

Wouldn't make much difference to me if he committed suicide if he was soon to be captured. But if we got him alive, that would be one helluva bonus.
    Respects.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

01.23.14 @ 12:32 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As long as he's worm food I don't care.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

i used to want him to be captured alive, so whoever gets him can torture him in the cruelest, most inhumane way possible. i'd still like to bear witness to this, but as long as that cocksucker dies one way or the other i'll be happy with it.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street/its about time
    Last Online

09.24.11 @ 05:29 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

fuck him, may he burn in hell forever.
    van halen is back. "what you think is nothing might be something after all"

Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/ Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

04.08.16 @ 04:20 PM
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Won't be taken alive...

NO problem you stupid fuck...I seriously doubt we were going to bring you along all nice like anyway. You've got to fuckin die so all the other militant rag-head fucks will put there weapons down or the can die to, I've certainly got no problem there either.

Favorite VH Album

Changes On A Daily Basis
    Favorite VH Song

Ditto
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 08:25 AM
    Liked 131 Times in 74 Posts

This is disappointing. How can you resist the thought of another piece of fine theatre from the same folks that have brought you the Saddam trial?
    "It's gold Jerry, I'm tellin' ya, It's gold."
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    -H.S.T

This next part could really confuse things. Let's stay focused. #asis

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 12:23 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Did he think we would try to capture him with Wine and Roses? Maybe a little Chris Isaak playing in the background....Dumb Fuck!!!

I hope we blow off his fucking legs, disembowel him, cut off his godamn fatwa and stick in his mouth and sew his fucking lips shut, gouge out his eyes with a stick, strip the flesh off his back and pour vinegar on it and leave him in a pile of camel shit in the middle of the desert with nothing but his Turban stuck up his Ass.

Sorry, I went off a tangent there but he really dislike that guy!
    All you need in this life is a tremendous sex drive and a great ego , brain's don't mean a shit! ~ Captain Tony Tarracino

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ~ Hunter S. Thompson

When you figure out that you can't figure it out, your finally gettin your shit together. ~ Jimmy Buffett

http://www.myspace.com/palm_trees_and_mojitos

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

10.19.17 @ 06:44 PM
    Liked 55 Times in 21 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Dead works for me.
    Artists I Have Seen: 1D, 38 Special, Aerosmith, Alabama, Bad Company, Bad English, Billy Squire, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Boston, BTO, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chickenfoot, Cinderella, Daughtry, Dave Matthews Band, Default, Def Leppard, Dio, Dokken, Drowning Pool, Eagles, Earth Wind & Fire, Eddie Money, Eric Clapton, Farenheit, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Glass Tiger, Heart, Huey Lewis and the News, Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Joe Bonamassa, John Mellencamp, Journey, Keel, Kingdom Come, Kings X, KISS, Kool and the Gang, Krokus, Lionel Richie, Little River Band, Lou Gramm, Loverboy, Los Lonely Boys, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Michael Bolton, Nickelback, Night Ranger, Paul Stanley, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, Poison, Red Rider, REO Speedwagon, Santana, Sammy Hagar, Shinedown, Steely Dan, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Ted Nugent, Tesla, The 1975, The Black Crowes, The Roots, The Wallflowers, U2, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Zac Brown Band, ZZ Top

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

07.12.08 @ 04:41 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

If they EVER do capture him alive, they should basically torture him in any of the worst ways possible before they release a statement that they found him dead.

If there is any terrorist that should be tortured, it would be Bin Laden and I wouldn't want to hear any piss ant to complain about torture. Bin Laden should experience a long and excruciatingly painful death. I don't want no fucking Bin Laden trial.
    Respects.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

Hopefully this means that we are getting closer to finding him. He is scared.
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Isn't it obvious?
    Last Online

09.13.06 @ 09:37 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy5150
    If they EVER do capture him alive, they should basically torture him in any of the worst ways possible before they release a statement that they found him dead.

If there is any terrorist that should be tortured, it would be Bin Laden and I wouldn't want to hear any piss ant to complain about torture. Bin Laden should experience a long and excruciatingly painful death. I don't want no fucking Bin Laden trial.
    Normally I would be a better person than this, but in his case... Can we have a lottery as to who gets to have a shot at him?
    Honey, I ain't through with you!

GO ILLINI!!!!!!!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Fine with me if the goat-fucking freak wants to pussy out and off himself. Just as long as we mount his head on the spikes of the Statue Of Liberty's crown.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 1,479 Times in 901 Posts

I'm sure if he walked the streets of New York City, he wouldn't have to worry about being captured alive. There wouldn't be anything left of him.
    Last edited by Raldo; 02.21.06 at 04:48 AM.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

He shouldn't still be alive in the first place!!!
    Fuck him, martyr-wannabe!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.20.07 @ 05:39 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dear Osama -

Dosen't look like you heard. It was never our intention to capture you alive. No problem, we'll get you another copy of that memo.

P.S. God wan't to see you in his office ASAP (sounds pissed)

The Management.
    Last edited by Junior; 02.21.06 at 07:06 AM.