Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Default This is Disgusting and Depressing

http://www.collegejournal.com/succes...216-jaffe.html

That's a somewhat lengthy article about what the Army's basic training has become. It's horrifying. For some time I've been saying that this Iraqi adventure is dismantling our military, and this article just drives the point home. Not only are we allowing morons and middle-aged people to put on the uniform, but now we're bringing in the clinically depressed and those that don't respond well to authority.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

dont feel bad, MikeL... the Marine Corps has changed boot camp a little to make it more PC . seems the mothers of america dont appreciate their sons getting yelled at or pushed around. message to mothers of america: political correctness does not exist in war. boot camp is for a reason, to learn how to stay alive. you shouldnt have raised such a pussy for a son.
    thanks for listening!
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/5150
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD/BoBW
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 05:17 PM
    Liked 76 Times in 30 Posts

You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up off your face! Pvt. Joker you better unfuck yourself before I unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

That's what boot camp is all about!
    A little more volume in the headphones please.

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rumsfeld is an idiot. This is just further proof.

"This generation responds to a more positive leadership approach. They want to serve and they want people to show respect for that decision,"
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

That's at Ft Leonardwood, MO. That's where the non-combat MOS folks go.
    Ft. Benning, GA, is still real-man country, you get time off only if you pass out in a pool of your own vomit, and that'sonly long enough for someone to get a bucket.

The problem is that the Army has always had a two tier approach to basic and it's always been questioned. They feel that there is no need to train a dental assistant the same as a guy with an Airborne slot. The problem today is that there are no front lines and that dental assistant is just as likely to come face to face with a Jihadist as a Ranger will. The difference is that the Ranger will know what to do and the dental assistant won't.
    The best example is the whole Jessica Lynch story, she was with a transport unit , everyone had gone through a "Lighter" basic training and then was sent to their various MOS School. They got lost because nobody could read a map, their weapons all jammed because they were not kept clean and it was only dumb luck that one Corpral managed to find a working weapon and flank-then take out a 60mm morter crew. The rest of the soldiers didn't know what to do, partially because their command never trained them in an ambush scenareo , but also because they hadn't fired and manuevered since basic training.
    Training for those folks falls to individual units, the 101st's truck drivers are usually up to speed, but even their dental assistants have to complete Air Assault School. Back in the 80s, the 7thID(L) sent all of it's non-combat MOS's through "Lightfighter Orientation", it was about two weeks long and they have to learn to set Claymores, operate all the various weapons, conduct and ambush and an assault on a fixed position. They wrapped up the two weeks with a 20 mile roadmarch in full combat laod. They all shot once a week and qualified once a month on the M-16A2. There was no lagging.

Meanwhile, the USMC has had a smarter approach, everyone gets the same training and meets the same standard to earn the right to be called a Marine and they have never had a problem meeting recruiting goals.

The Air Force has added a more complex (for the Air Froce) combat weapons training at Lackland AFB, they have a cool live-fire range. They ahve also just announced that they've added two weeks for language training.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300

Meanwhile, the USMC has had a smarter approach, everyone gets the same training and meets the same standard to earn the right to be called a Marine and they have never had a problem meeting recruiting goals.
    oorah, motherfucker.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I agree. This is a mortifying development. While I'm not sure your new
    gatling gun is gonna do you any good Mike, I too fear the future.