Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default No Charges Expected in Britney Incident

No Charges Expected in Britney Incident

Authorities were investigating an incident in which Britney Spears was photographed driving with her infant son on her lap, but didn't intend to pursue charges against the pop star, officials said.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sgt. Diane Hecht said Tuesday that deputies went to Spears' home to collect information for the county Department of Family and Children Services. A DCFS spokesman wouldn't offer specifics.

"We don't say who, what or if we're investigating," department spokesman Stu Riskin said.

The sheriff's department won't pursue any charges, Deputy Luis Castro said.

"Unless a deputy saw the violation, there's nothing we can do," he said. "We don't even know if this took place in our jurisdiction."

Several photos published Tuesday showed Spears driving with her son, Sean Preston, perched on her lap rather than strapped into a car seat in the back seat. Spears said she did it because of a "horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi."

The photos show Spears holding the wheel of the car with one hand, and her 4-month-old baby in the other. A person is shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Spears.

"I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger," Spears, 24, said in a statement released late Monday.

"I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us," she said. "I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

The agency that snapped the photos, X17, said the pictures were taken "in a very peaceful context, in which photographers exhibited no aggressive behavior."

"We believe that the pictures speak for themselves," the agency said in a statement.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

it must suck being a star and having those papparazzi chasing you . leeches that they are.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sgt. Diane Hecht said Tuesday that deputies went to Spears' home to collect information for the county Department of Family and Children Services. A DCFS spokesman wouldn't offer specifics.

You know, there are some serious things going on in Los Angeles County, I'd even bet that somewhere there some kid is getting the shit beaten out him and another is being sexually assaulted. That DCFS is wasting time with this and taking Sheriff's Deputies away from REAL crime to deal with this underline's how fucked up things are down there. If they can
    t put Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson away then what makes them think this would go anywhere?

Now....the thing I want to know is where was her body guard? Why wasn't he driving with Britney in the backseat? How did he let things get out of control?

Britney needs to re-think her security.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake, WCTBL, Humans Being
    Last Online

08.28.09 @ 01:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I understand the paparazzi go a little too far sometimes, but they are going to get their pictures one way or another and she knows that. To use that for an excuse is so lame. Put your kid in a damn car seat and don't be such a stupid, dumbass bitch.

"It's 5150 Time"

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Again, what the fuck was her bodygaurd doing durring all of this?

I understand feeling fear and wanting to protect your baby. If it's me, i'm just going to screw around with a car seat, I'm getting out of there. Then again, I don't have a 400lbs body guard either. If I'm her security, I shove her into the rear of the vehicle and drive myself. If there is a real threat, I also call 911 and get the cops there too. If the papparazzi are threatening the baby I hurt them, I hurt them bad. Bad enough to make Jack Bauer look like Mr Rogers. No jurry will convict a person who is protecting a baby, as long as I use reasonable force I'm fine. Reasonable force is anything I can do with a telescopic baton such as broken wrists, knees and elbows, blows to the Vagas nerve and corotten artery.

Truth be told, if I'm her body gaurd the kid stay's home, or in the car with mom. Her goodfornothing husband should be making the coffe runs anyway and I should point out that Britney can afford a coffe maker and all the coffe she can drink, why isn't she making her java at home?

This is what bothers me, Britney isn't like everyone else. She just can't go to Starbucks whenever she wants to. Forget the papparazzi, there are people out there who want to hurt her for a variety of silly reasons. She has to think ahead and she has to hire security that will tell her "No". She also puts the public at risk, kids can run out into traffic as they cross the street to get an autograph or a closer look. The papparazzi drive like maniacs and they do cause accidents. And what about the poor bastards who are standing in line or are sipping their coffe when some gang decides to kidnapp her and her kid?

Being a celebrity sucks, you surrender much of your freedom and most of your privacy. You have to be responsable abou how you conduct yourself, if you are a huge star then you are in even deeper trouble because you need to plan almost everything with a small staff of people. If you have security then you have to listen to them, otherwise they can't do their job and you're paying for nothing.

Face it, Britney's not too smart. Since puberty she's been a celebrity and the only thing she has to rebel against is being one (this is why children shouldn't be allowed in the entertainment industry until they are 18 years old). Evidently there have been huge fights between her and her mother and former manager over her compulsion to do whatever she wants, whenever and where ever she wants to do it. Maybe this incident will be the bitch-slap she deserves to get her shit together.

For the record, almost all the fatalities in SUV rollovers were not wearing their seatbelt.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

Top Of The World
    Last Online

11.07.13 @ 01:40 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Call me stupid, but where is the passenger door in this pic?

Am I not seeing this photo correctly?
    WB4LBJ

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

It's there. The interior of the car is a light gray, and that combined with the windows makes it hard to see the very top of the coor panel on the other side. If you look closely though, you can see it.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by TNVHFAN
    Call me stupid, but where is the passenger door in this pic?

Am I not seeing this photo correctly?
    You can see the rear of his head and his shoulder and black sweatshirt. Look just behind her (empty) head.

My Blog:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Better yet, here's a better picture:

My Blog:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

04.01.11 @ 07:59 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

OK, hmmm. Who's to say she was being harassed and chased at all? Looks to me like she was too lazy to put the baby in the carseat for a quick run for coffee or whatever. "I'll just hold him while I run out... no biggie... we'll be right back." If she was at all concerned for their safety, then any protective mom would have the passenger holding the baby if for some reason they deemed the carseat unsafe. My first impression when I looked at that pic was how messy the scene would be should that airbag have gone off. Would not wanna be the first responder on that scene. I don't care what the circumstances are, a child should never be in front of an airbag like that. This whole deal gets me sick.
    Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.
    False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
    Compassion is the basis of all morality.
    The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.
    www.myspace.com/getracefan8

Last Online

06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

This is truly stupid. All she had to do was hit something hard enough, and that airbag would have deployed and killed that baby.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

She a dipshit, plain and simple.

Maybe she doesn't know that her son's skull plates aren't sealed and if that airbag fired off his little brain would shoot out the top of his head like a mini-Nerf football.

I'm more pissed at her "Body Guard", he didn't do his job and should be fired and banned from the industry.

I was thinking about this, for some reason, she's got enough money to install a mini Starbucks in her house with all of the damn equipment: grinder and expresso machine. I'd bet they'd give her a deal for promotional purposes, they could install it and train her staff and duchebag husband how to use it all.

She put her kid at risk for a cup of coffe, California should pass a law banning lipsyncing durring live performance, that would get her.

My Blog:

Last Online

06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I don’t know that I would blame the bodyguard for this incident. There is a better picture on the net which shows him talking on the phone, and she doesn’t look distressed. The photo takers said they saw her driving like this and snapped the photos…they weren’t bothering her.

Who’s telling the truth? I don’t know, and neither does anyone else for sure. Had it been a real dangerous situation, I think the bodyguard would have acted appropriately. She said in a statement that the paparazzi were being aggressive, and her “maternal instinct” was to grab the baby and drive. She says she didn’t have time to put the baby in a car seat. I think she is just a dumbass, and is now trying to make it look as though she had reason to do this

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 11:54 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300
    I'm more pissed at her "Body Guard", he didn't do his job and should be fired and banned from the industry.
    Yeah, he's too busy on his cell phone to do anything.

I understand that the paparazzi are very intrusive, but if you can make it in the car and lock the doors, then you should be safe enough to properly secure the kid. Then, if someone gets too close to your car, drive off. If they get bumped by the car or get their foot run over, it's their damn fault, and the judge will probably side with you if you're Britney Spears avoiding the paparazzi.

If there was no child seat in the car at all, then that's even stupider of her.

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 11:54 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BradS
    I think she is just a dumbass, and is now trying to make it look as though she had reason to do this
    Yeah, that's probably it. No matter what happened though, she did something stupid.