Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Jihad Against Danish Newspaper

Jihad Against Danish Newspaper
    The Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten is being protected by security guards and several cartoonists have gone into hiding after the newspaper published a series of twelve cartoons about the prophet Muhammad. According to the Islam it is blasphemous to make images of the prophet. Muslim fundamentalists have threatened to bomb the paper’s offices and kill the cartoonists. Islamist organizations in several countries are threatening reprisals against Europeans over the twelve cartoons originally published last 30 September in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten. Alleged Islamist leader Mullah Krekar, who has been living in Norway as a refugee since 1991, says, The war has begun.

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There is only one solution to this nonsense.EXPELL ALL MUSLIMS from western democratic countries.Then, if they still want a war, we will know where to aim.Life is too short to appease these deluded dirtbags.There is no other solution. Integration will never work; they dont want freedom, this is where the US foriegn policy is misguided.They want everyone to convert, only then will there be peace.Well, they can fuck right off, I aint converting to that (or any) bullshit religion.If the moderate muslims dont get with it and reprimand these assholes then they will be lumped in with them (and hopefully expelled).If it means altering our Constitution/ Charter of Rights, so be it.

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

These cartoons were released a while back and have been reproduced again. Big news over here. The European press printed them to show what the fuss was about and now the row is huge over here about freedom of the press. UK press decided not to print them due to the unrest still around over the London bombings but there are protests all over the Uk as well as all over the world.

BTW the US has officially condemmed the printing of these pics as inciting hatred.
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default So let me get this straight -

Not OK to make images of Muhammad, but OK to threaten, bomb & kill.
    Makes sense to me.
    Not sure I agree with the "official US position", if that is the case. There's
    that whole freedom of the press thing, and for the record, it's blasphemous
    in your religion, not mine.
    Last edited by mistere; 02.03.06 at 03:32 PM.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

07.27.07 @ 01:06 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I hate the Kanye West Rolling Stone cover but im not about to kill anyone over it. It will be a mistake to appease these people over this, I can see where their coming from but it's not like they live in a cave, they know there are people all over the world that don't believe as they do and don't think it's blasphemes.

It would be beautiful if someone had the nuts to tell them all to get over it, and then arrest the shit out of them if they want to tear up the town. Why are so many people afraid of these Islam nut-jobs? Yeah, your pissed, learn to deal with it, it's a tuff world out there get used to it.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by pfloyd
    There is only one solution to this nonsense.EXPELL ALL MUSLIMS from western democratic countries.Then, if they still want a war, we will know where to aim.Life is too short to appease these deluded dirtbags.There is no other solution. Integration will never work; they dont want freedom, this is where the US foriegn policy is misguided.They want everyone to convert, only then will there be peace.Well, they can fuck right off, I aint converting to that (or any) bullshit religion.If the moderate muslims dont get with it and reprimand these assholes then they will be lumped in with them (and hopefully expelled).If it means altering our Constitution/ Charter of Rights, so be it.
    I don't say this to people online as a rule.....

But please just shut the fuck up.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    I don't say this to people online as a rule.....

But please just shut the fuck up.
    The "IGNORE" option works great here.... Well, until someone else quotes the person you're ignoring...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by voivod
    The "IGNORE" option works great here.... Well, until someone else quotes the person you're ignoring...

You're absolutely right 'vod. You're right.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 06:29 PM
    Liked 1,348 Times in 925 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by willy4pres
    ...It will be a mistake to appease these people over this, I can see where their coming from but it's not like they live in a cave,...
    Uh, yeah they do!

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

07.27.07 @ 01:06 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Nah Billy, those are the REALLY crazy ones, they haven't gotten the word yet! Were just talking about the part time Islamic nut's, you know the dudes that rant and rave about evil America during there lunch break while eating a #1 at McDonalds.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

First we declare war on a concept, terrorism, now they declare a Jihad on a breakfast pastry.

This is just out of control.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

That's what I thought when I saw the title of this thread. I thought it was a joke or something.

So it's blasphemous to draw little cartoons, but it's okay to have suicide bombers and all that nonsense??

Makes perfect sense.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

On Fire
    Last Online

10.06.17 @ 09:49 AM
    Liked 16 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by willy4pres
    Nah Billy, those are the REALLY crazy ones, they haven't gotten the word yet! Were just talking about the part time Islamic nut's, you know the dudes that rant and rave about evil America during there lunch break while eating a #1 at McDonalds.
    Why get all riled up? Are they not simply using their rights as free human beings to protest about something they disagree with. One way or another they find these cartoons offensive. Why is it so bad that they are showing it.

I always tell my Palestinian friends that terrorism is not an option and that they should use conventional and democratic means to make themselves heard. It seems to me that this is exactly what is happening. So maybe its better to let them be heard instead of telling them to stick it and breed hate.

The way I see it is that as long as its within the law then the protests are fine. I sympathise with your comments about guys sitting in American restaurants enjoying American freedom and disparaging the US at the same time. And whenever I meet someone from my own country (Iran) in the US who is talking this way I tell them that they should go back to Iran. But sometimes its not a simple case of an unappreciative immigrant. Some of these muslims who are protesting are second or third generation citizens of Europe and America. You can't fault them for criticising their own country.

I always like to provide a different angle about Middle Eastern affairs. I can tell you that in my circle of friends in Iran, there is quite a bit of respect for all the European newspapers who are sticking up for the Danish. I think that its very honourable to defend eachother like that.

My own view as a born Muslim (a shiite to boot!!) is that its not that big of a deal. A mountain is being made out of a mole hill. I feel sorry for the poor reporter in Denmark. But as John Travolta said to Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction about Tony Rocky Horror's alleged foot massage:

he f**kin should have f**kin known better.
    Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.

Favorite VH Album

Alright, I admit - All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Almost all of them
    Last Online

03.01.12 @ 05:52 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm all for freedom of the press and people's religious beliefs, however, the Danish newspaper should have been a little more aware of the fact that the Muslims are against idolatry. What really gets me riled up is the violent action taken in Damascus - they torched the Danish and Norwegian embassies. The cartoons were published in September, the newspaper apologized on Jan 30th and it took them this long to react to the insensitivity of the newspaper. Sometimes, all I can do is shake my head and say, "Oh, man."
    Homer: No one snuggles with Max Power. Just strap on and feel the Gs!

American Coast Guard: Back off Canadians we got them.
    Canadian Coast Guard: You back off hosers, they are in Canadian waters, eh.
    American Coast Guard: Beat it you puck smacking maple suckers!
    Canadian Coast Guard: Take a hike you Shatner stealing Mexico touchers!

Bart: Who the hell is this?
    Jack Bauer: I’m Jack Bauer, who the hell is this?
    Bart: Me, er… I’m Ahmed Adudi
    Jack: Chloe, get me all you can on Ahmed Adudi… Does anyone there know Ahmed Adudi?
    Chloe O’Brien: Ahmed Adudi; wealthy Saudi financier… Disappeared into Afghanistan in the late 90s…
    Jack: … Really?
    Chloe (ironically): No Jack it’s a joke name, you’re being set up.
    Jack: DAMMIT!

Good Enough
    where Conan O'Brien is no longer president, a.k.a. Finland
    Favorite VH Album

All of them.
    Favorite VH Song

As Is.
    Last Online

10.03.17 @ 11:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is so stupid, just like everything else in the world. I mean, those are cartoons. I understand that they might cause a problem within the muslim community but why threaten the guys who draw them? What good is that going to do?

"Hmm, let's threaten those guys because they did something stupid (according to us). Then they'll attack us and we can go to war."

WHEN'S IT GOING TO END??????

BTW, I'm not a racist and I don't care what religion you believe in, but I think every human being is stupid or greedy. Some are both.
    -nobody rules these streets at night but me-