Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 04:35 AM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Anyone use Vonage?

What's the real costs??? ie misc taxes and any other shit...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 06:31 PM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

The real cost is your peepee takes a beating unlike what it's accustomed...oh, wait - you said "Vonage" - that's that phone thingy. Never tried it...

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

woo hoooo woo hoo hoo... woo hoooo woo hoo hoo...
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

12.30.15 @ 02:27 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Vonage

We use vonage at home. Our bill is 27.93 a month with taxes & all. We get unlimited long distance and local service.

Two things to consider: one - there was some concern a while back about 911 service for vonage customers, not sure if they resolved it. The concern is when you go to use it you might or might not have it set up in your area, or it may have been incorrectly programmed to the receptionist at your local sheriffs station, who might not be there when you call. I haven't tested ours yet to see we're set up correctly.

The other thing is I do notice a slight delay when I talk on our home phone, kind of like the delay you get sometimes on your cell phone. Not a big deal, but the connection just doesn't seem to be as clear. You get used to it though.

Getting cutover from Ameritech was a pain in the ass too, took about two or three months.

If you haven't switched yet, PM me and I can refer you, I get a free month for doing so, I can send you a copy of the Long Road to Cabo for it, (got an extra copy for Christmas, couldn't believe my friend didn't think I'd already have it!)

Last Online

04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You also periodically pick up other peoples calls.......which can be entertaining to say the least