Donor

Howard Stern Coming to Sirius Canada?!?

Can anyone confirm this.
    http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/a.../01/c2581.html

"Canada's leading satellite radio provider to add The Howard Stern Show on
    Howard 100 as of February 6th

TORONTO, Feb. 1 /CNW/ - SIRIUS Canada today announced that the "King of
    All Media," Howard Stern, will be included as part of the company's
    100 channel premium line up. As of February 6, 2006, SIRIUS Canada subscribers will be able to hear Stern on the widely publicized Howard 100 channel. Stern who debuted on SIRIUS Satellite Radio in the U.S. on January 9, 2006, is North America's most recognized radio personality, and had the top rated morning drive show in the U.S. "No one in radio commands more attention than Howard Stern," saidMark Redmond, SIRIUS Canada President and CEO. "He is an industry icon with millions of loyal fans throughout the continent who will follow him anywhere to hear his unique form of entertainment. SIRIUS Canada is committed to providing an unrivaled radio experience for Canadian subscribers with the most variety and choice available in radio, and Howard's show will make our unique entertainment offering even more exciting."

Will it be uncensored? I was gonna go the gray route but if he is coming to Sirius Canada then i might have my work cut out for me. Anyone with confirmed and reliable sources please let me know.

It is on his website www.howardstern.com.

Thanks
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? I have hope and faith, and thats more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"We had a lot of fun on the tour Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, were going to have some new stuff, too. Im looking forward to getting on it. Ive got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe well give Dave a call and see what hes up to. - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~

Last Online

07.09.15 @ 08:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah, he was talking about it this morning. They are only going to carry Howard 100 and not Howard 101. So if you are on the west coast you'll have to tune in at 3 a.m. for his live broadcast or the replay at 6 p.m. No Bubba the Love Sponge either on Howard 100.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 12:46 PM
    Liked 426 Times in 228 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Confirmed on siriuscanada.ca. They have a link on the right side that says:
    "We heard you loud and clear. 02/06/06" The link takes you to the press release regarding Stern. How am I going to sneak this added expense past my wife?
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Well, I already have US satellite so might as well keep with the tradition and get US Sirius and the real non edited portion of talk and music combined!
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? I have hope and faith, and thats more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"We had a lot of fun on the tour Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, were going to have some new stuff, too. Im looking forward to getting on it. Ive got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe well give Dave a call and see what hes up to. - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~