Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

11.07.08 @ 08:43 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default This is ironic....

This movie is wacked out, its funny, disgusting and terrible all at the same time. What cracked me was its a movie for PETA, but the AD that plays before it when I watched it was for Wendy's hamburgers. As the movie played there was this Wendy's hamburger sitting to the side as a AD.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2692975
    Last edited by bkaraujo; 01.31.06 at 09:51 AM.
    Have you bought a box of powdered water lately?

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

Default 7 things about PETA you didn't know:

1) PETA president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk has described her group’s overall goal as “total animal liberation.” This means no meat, no milk, no zoos, no circuses, no wool, no leather, no hunting, no fishing, and no pets (not even seeing-eye dogs). PETA is also against all medical research that requires the use of animals.

2) Despite its constant moralizing about the “unethical” treatment of animals by restaurant owners, grocers, farmers, scientists, anglers, and countless other Americans, PETA has killed over 10,000 dogs and cats at its Norfolk, Virginia headquarters. During 2003, PETA put to death over 85 percent of the animals it collected from members of the public.

3) PETA has given tens of thousands of dollars to convicted arsonists and other violent criminals. This includes a 2001 donation of $1,500 to the North American Earth Liberation Front (ELF), an FBI-certified “domestic terrorist” group responsible for dozens of firebombs and death threats. During the 1990s, PETA paid $70,200 to an Animal Liberation Front (ALF) activist convicted of burning down a Michigan State University research laboratory. In his sentencing recommendation, a federal prosecutor implicated PETA president Ingrid Newkirk in that crime. And PETA vegetarian campaign coordinator Bruce Friedrich told an animal rights convention in 2001 that “blowing stuff up and smashing windows” is “a great way to bring about animal liberation.”

4) PETA activists regularly target children as young as six years old with anti-meat and anti-milk propaganda, often waiting outside their schools to intercept them as they walk to and from class-without notifying parents. One piece of kid-targeted PETA literature tells small children: “Your Mommy Kills Animals!” PETA brags that its messages reach over 2 million children every year, including thousands reached by e-mail without the permission of their parents. One PETA vice president told the Fox News Channel’s audience: “Our campaigns are always geared towards children, and they always will be.”

5) PETA has used a related organization, the PETA Foundation, to fund the misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), a deceptive animal rights group that promotes itself as an unbiased source of medical and nutritional information. PCRM's president also serves as president of the PETA Foundation.

6) PETA runs campaigns seemingly calculated to offend religious believers. One entire PETA website is devoted to the claim-despite ample evidence to the contrary-that Jesus Christ was a vegetarian. PETA holds protests at houses of worship, even suing one church that tried to protect its members from Sunday-morning harassment. Its billboards taunt Christians with the message that hogs “died for their sins.” PETA insists, contrary to centuries of rabbinical teaching, that the Jewish ritual of kosher slaughter shouldn't be allowed. And its infamous “Holocaust on Your Plate” campaign crassly compares the Jewish victims of Nazi genocide with farm animals.

7) PETA has repeatedly attacked research foundations like the March of Dimes, the Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the American Cancer Society, because they support animal-based research that might uncover cures for birth defects and life-threatening diseases. PETA president Ingrid Newkirk has said that “even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we would be against it.”
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

04.28.16 @ 08:41 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

makes me glad I joined PTETA instead. People That Eat Tasty Animals :-d

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

how do you like your burger cooked sir?

Casting Shade
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Light Up The Sky
    Last Online

05.04.08 @ 05:05 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen2079
    makes me glad I joined PTETA instead. People That Eat Tasty Animals :-d
    I actually just ordered a PETA shirt...except it says PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals.
    "Rehab is for Quitters"

"It is not possible to have life after death since death is the end of life." -OV

"What doesn’t kill you, will only make you pissed off!"
    -Alexi Laiho

"If I know I'm going crazy...I must not be insane." -Dave Mustaine

"Simpson, QUICK! Honk at that broad." -Mayor Quimby

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too Many!
    Last Online

12.04.14 @ 11:23 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Maybe it's time we round up the Jeffrey Dahmer's of the world and feed them PETA representatives on a daily basis. Then maybe they'd shut the fuck up!!
    Love should NOT be work, it should be as easy as breathing Dave's Dreidel

My god, our government has less secrets than Van Halen. Emperor Brett

I'm a Democrat and an Atheist, but I've yet to receive my ticket to Hell. Is this something I call Live Nation about or what? JakeK21

I feel it takes far more energy to hate than love. Well outside of Obamacare, How Many Say I and Heineken beer. ziggysmalls

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Some people are alive simple because it's illegal to kill them.

PETA is an example of people with deep-seated mental and emotional problems forming a group and acting out.

Which is why it should be okay to crush them to death with earth moving equipment.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

WACF, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars, Unchained, HB
    Last Online

09.05.15 @ 07:55 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bkaraujo
    This movie is wacked out, its funny, disgusting and terrible all at the same time. What cracked me was its a movie for PETA, but the AD that plays before it when I watched it was for Wendy's hamburgers. As the movie played there was this Wendy's hamburger sitting to the side as a AD.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2692975
    I couldn't even watch all that. That was absolutely horrible. I can't believe anyone thinks it's OK to be that brutal to animals. However, I'm not going to stop drinking milk and eating beef!

Naturally, it's narrated by Alec Baldwin.

Shari
    Last edited by vh_chick; 02.01.06 at 07:23 AM.
    "Hey, thanks for the bracelet! Was that one for me?" - Michael Anthony to me in the Golden Ring in Grand Rapids, MI July 9, 2004
    July 9, 2004 - Mike pressed a guitar pick into my hand!
    "We're in the right place!" EVH @ The Joe in Detroit, July 10, 2004
    "Hey! What's up!?" - Mikey, upon recognizing me in the Golden Ring in Chicago after getting his second bracelet, July 21, 2004
    "What is uuuuuuuuuup!!!???" - Mike to me in Detroit, May 12th, 2005, after receiving third bracelet.
    "You found me again!" - Mike to me in Detroit, Nov. 2, 2007

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I say we eat the vegetarians.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300
    Some people are alive simple because it's illegal to kill them.
    true. imagine what the world would be like without 'em! Seriously though, NO animal deserves to be treated inhumanely. dont get me wrong, im a meat-eating motherfucker, but to torture an animal...now that calls for a severe ass beating. oh, and if that peta chick tries to take my dog away, we're gonna have a problem....
    Last edited by sisca; 02.01.06 at 10:13 AM. Reason: dont wanna offend anyone..
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.