Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls!
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 01:26 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Default Perverted-Justice.com

Ahh you have to love this website that features the sick and twisted of the internet who prey on children. I swear when I do get married and have children (which isn't too far from now), I will NEVER let my kids on the net without direct supervision.

Check out some of these winners:

"This wannabe pedo tried to solicit SnapShotDeath, a 14 year old boy
    ... or so they thought!"

or this cool guy:

"This wannabe pedo tried to solicit sugahboogah93, a 12 year old girl
    ... or so they thought!"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

OMG I spent some time on that site reading the entries, I now need to take a shower to get the smut offf of me. Those guys are just so brazen!! Talk about slim bags!!

Proof that the world is indeed a scary sick place.

Its cool that this website does this tuff, lord knows how many sick freaks they have not busted.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

and places like MYSPACE are heaven for these guys...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Whats even more disturbing is the sentencing these guys get. It seems that a lot of them get probation and have to register as a sex offender. I am not completely clear on the laws, its almost like they were stopped before they could actually commit a crime.
    ((Just My Two Cents))

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

The Dream is over, Dreams
    Last Online

01.02.17 @ 03:50 PM
    Liked 21 Times in 10 Posts

Are Laws need to be beyond tough on these wankers. If you prey on children this age you should lose your nuts. I'm serious. The other day here in Oregon I saw a man on the news get 10 years in jail for raping a four year old. A four year old!!!!!!!
    10 Freaking years!!!!!

Not to go phsyco here but come on, freaks who prey on kids do deserve to get laid, in prison.

As some ones eternal bitch.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

NBC Dateline is going to be doing another one of their shows about this site in about 2 weeks. I dunno if you've ever caught one, but it's entertaining as watching a thousand hockey fights.

They bust these fucks as they show up in the dining room of a house staged to be the home of the teen girl they met on the net. Then the Dateline reporter comes out to interrogate them. The excuses they come up with are fuckin priceless.

Only this time, instead of just letting them leave, cops will be waiting outside with a lovely set of matching cuffs.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

I caught the tail end of the first airing. This one freak started to get naked right after he walked into the kitchen!!!!
    ((Just My Two Cents))

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Hey I watched that show with the sicko pervs. It was creepy and gross.

And they're gonna show another one???

I'm glad they're catching these sickos anyways.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by OLO
    Whats even more disturbing is the sentencing these guys get. It seems that a lot of them get probation and have to register as a sex offender. I am not completely clear on the laws, its almost like they were stopped before they could actually commit a crime.

I totally agree OLO. I tried to read all of one of their most disturbing perverts on there (I couldn't stomach it though), all this piece of shit got was TWO YEARS PROBATION AND A FINE OF $599!!! It's just disturbing.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by smithjc
    And they're gonna show another one???
    Yeah.....NBC's been doing some shameless promotion for it for weeks on the local news affiliate out here, but since they're gonnin poppin' the perves this time instead of just catching them in surprise interviews I'm all for it.

From the aformentioned site...
    After our recent Dateline III sting (airs Febuary 3rd!) where 50+ predators were arrested by LE after showing up to the "bust house", we had a lot of mugshots on our hands. We've taken seventeen of the worst individuals who solicited us over that three day period and created the PeeJ Tour for Parents and Teens. As eye-opening as our chat-logs are, we think you'll agree that the new PeeJ Tour, part of our PeeJ Guide for Parents, is even more eye-opening. We show the face portrayed to our decoy and the face that showed in disturbing clarity.

BTW, that photo at the very top of this thread makes me wanna hurl.
    Last edited by LLFHS; 01.22.06 at 07:53 PM.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls!
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 01:26 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    Yeah.....NBC's been doing some shameless promotion for it for weeks on the local news affiliate out here, but since they're gonnin poppin' the perves this time instead of just catching them in surprise interviews I'm all for it.

From the aformentioned site...

BTW, that photo at the very top of this thread makes me wanna hurl.
    You're quite welcome for the top photo. As for posting this information online I think it is good and bad. The good is that for those people who are luring these kids online, it is a great tool to catch them and ensure they do not prey on children. However, at the same time, there are those people who go online to live out fantasies and what they do in real life is much different. It is not a very good fantasy obviously, and very sick and twisted to say the least. However, the idea of someone posing as a 15 or 16 year old girl just to lure people regardless of their past doesn't seem right either. Although I will say it is fun as hell to go into the chatrooms and pose as a 14 year old and completely screw with their minds is fun beyond all belief.

Ultimately the sex offender laws while good in concept are very flawed since it doesn't take care of the really bad guys, while it screws up the lives of people who end up whipping it out to take a piss drunk in public. Ultimately do we sacrifice our freedoms for more protection? Or maybe just maybe we should make sure the parents of these children are watching what they are doing rather then substituting raising our kids by putting them in front of a computer instead.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 07:14 PM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

It would be helpful if our schools didn't assign them tasks that required them to go on the internet! It's nice for the schools to tell them about the internet and maybe allow them to check it out in the classroom, but I don't feel my 3rd grader really needs to be on the internet and if I had my druthers he wouldn't be. But yet they (the school) put a site there to help them get ready for the all-mighty FCAT (another of my bugaboos) and so I have to let him on. And then the site is set so that he can't even get on it with limited access - I had to make him a computer administrator! I'm not even a fan of my 14 year old being on the internet, but now because of the schools I have to let my 9 year old on too?

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum View Post
    NBC Dateline is going to be doing another one of their shows about this site in about 2 weeks. I dunno if you've ever caught one, but it's entertaining as watching a thousand hockey fights.

They bust these fucks as they show up in the dining room of a house staged to be the home of the teen girl they met on the net. Then the Dateline reporter comes out to interrogate them. The excuses they come up with are fuckin priceless.

Only this time, instead of just letting them leave, cops will be waiting outside with a lovely set of matching cuffs.
    Texas DA Won't Prosecute Any Pedophiles Nabbed in NBC 'Predator' Show
    Thursday , June 28, 2007

MURPHY, Texas — A sting in which police teamed up with "Dateline NBC" to catch online pedophiles was supposed to send a flinty-eyed, Texas-style warning about this Dallas suburb: Don't mess with Murphy.

Instead, it has turned into a fiasco.

One of the 25 men caught in the sting — a prosecutor from a neighboring county — committed suicide when police came to arrest him. The Murphy city manager who approved the operation lost his job in the ensuing furor.

And the district attorney is refusing to prosecute any of the men, saying many of the cases were tainted by the involvement of amateurs.

"Certainly these people should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, but the fact that this was all done for television cameras raises some questions," said Mayor Bret Baldwin.

It is the first time in nine "Dateline NBC: To Catch a Predator" stings across the country in the past year and a half that prosecutors did not pursue charges.

"Dateline" has made prime-time entertainment out of contacting would-be child molesters over the Internet, luring them to a meeting place, and videotaping their humiliating confrontations with reporter Chris Hansen.

"Dateline" works with an activist group called Perverted Justice, which supplies adults who troll Internet chat rooms, posing as underage boys and girls, and try to collect incriminating sex talk.

City manager Craig Sherwood approved such an operation in this well-to-do community of 11,000 after being approached by "Dateline" and Perverted Justice, but he never informed the mayor or the City Council. He said secrecy was necessary for the sting to be effective.

Over four days in November, 24 men were arrested at a two-story home in one of Murphy's newer neighborhoods after allegedly arranging to meet boys or girls there.

Some other suspects contacted Perverted Justice decoys online but never showed up at the house. Among them was Louis Conradt Jr., an assistant prosecutor from neighboring Kauffman County, who allegedly engaged in a sexually explicit online chat with an adult posing as a 13-year-old boy.

As police knocked at his door and a "Dateline" camera crew waited in the street, Conradt shot himself.

His sister, Patricia Conradt, told the City Council that police acted as "a judge, jury and executioner that was encouraged by an out-of-control reality show."

Then, last month, Collin County District Attorney John Roach dropped all charges. He said that in 16 of the cases, he had no jurisdiction, since neither the suspects nor the decoys were in the county during the online chats.

As for the rest of the cases, he said neither police nor NBC could guarantee the chat logs were authentic and complete.

"The fact that somebody besides police officers were involved is what makes this case bad," said Roach, who was informed of the sting in advance but did not participate. "If professionals had been running the show, they would have done a much better job rather than being at the beck and call of outsiders."

As details of the suicide emerged, Murphy's mayor, City Council and most of its residents learned for the first time that potential molesters were being luring to their city. Many were furious.

"They can chase predators all they want, but they shouldn't do it in a populated area with children, two blocks from an elementary school," said Lisa Watson, 33, who lives down the road from the sting house and has three children and another on the way.

Bryan Whorton, who lives with his wife and baby across the street from the house, said his neighborhood was put in danger. Cars sped up and down the street and police sprinted from hiding spots, guns drawn, to arrest suspects, he said. One suspect dropped a bag of crack, Whorton said.

"This is a family community. It didn't look kosher at all," he said.

Two weeks ago, the City Council voted to buy out the city manager's contract for $255,000.

NBC's Hansen said Murphy is the only place the show has encountered such resistance.

"I don't want to get involved in the DA's business or the police business," he said. "I can tell you in the other locations, these issues did not come up."

Eric Nichols, a Texas deputy attorney general, said that when law enforcement authorities pull an Internet sex sting, officers posing as decoys follow strict rules. Detailed chat logs are kept to ensure that "sex talk" is initiated by the potential predator. That way, a defendant cannot claim entrapment.

Eric Chase, a defense attorney specializing in sex crimes, said stings are the job of police, not TV crews. "Police should not be abdicating a very important function to either private organizations or entertainment organizations," he said.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Sounds like Murphy, Texas will be getting a new fuckin DA soon then. I can't see how the people are gonna sit still for that one.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

07.27.07 @ 01:06 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Lots of men who seek power tend to have their eye out for the younger persuasion, they also tend to stick together. That's all I'm saying...