Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Web Site Calls for Trans-Alaska Pipeline Terror Attacks

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — A Web site claiming to be affiliated with Al Qaeda has called for attacks against the trans-Alaska oil pipeline.

The posting calls on jihadists to shower the pipe with bullets or hide and detonate explosives along its length, the Anchorage Daily News reported. It also calls for attacks on the Valdez tanker dock.

The unknown author encourages small cells of four or five mujahedeen, or Muslim guerrillas, living in the United States or in Canada or Mexico to mount the attacks.

The 10-page posting includes numerous links to Web sites providing maps and other information about the pipeline.

Attacking oil and gas targets in the United States and other countries is key to bringing down the economy of the "American devils," the author wrote, saying the message was posted in response to calls from Usama bin Laden and his top Al Qaeda deputy, Ayman Al-Zawahiri.

The Arabic posting was discovered and translated in late December by the SITE Institute, a Washington, D.C., nonprofit organization that tracks international terrorists.

There is no way to identify the author or know whether it could inspire an attack, said SITE director Rita Katz.

Spokesmen for the FBI and other security agencies said they were aware of the posting. None would say whether it had prompted extra measures in Alaska.

Curtis Thomas, a spokesman for the Alyeska Pipeline Service Co., the oil company consortium that runs the 800-mile pipeline, said his company also was aware of the posting.

"We're not aware at this time of any imminent threat," he said.

Company policy prohibits discussion of security procedures, staffing levels or other issues, he said.

FBI spokesman Eric Gonzales said the posting did not seem to contain information beyond what is readily available to anyone with a little digging.

"I don't think it's a secret to anyone that the trans-Alaska pipeline, the terminal at Valdez, is a critical asset not only to the state but the country," Gonzales said. "It's stating the obvious — that this pipeline plays a critical role in this nation's economy."

The Alaska pipeline carries more than 800,000 barrels of crude a day from the North Slope oil fields to the Valdez tanker port, about one-eighth of the U.S. production.

The author notes that 300,000 gallons of crude oil spewed out of a bullet hole in 2001 and that the pipeline is largely above ground, exposed and close to a highway.

A Livengood man was sentenced to 16 years in state prison after his conviction for oil pollution, criminal mischief, handling a firearm while drunk and other charges. Authorities say he shot the pipeline with a .338-caliber hunting rifle.

Pipeline operators have found numerous other bullet strikes over the years that did not puncture the pipeline's steel wall.

Security for the pipeline and Valdez tanker dock was heightened after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks in New York City and Washington, D.C. One of the biggest changes was creation of a security zone the Coast Guard enforces around the dock. The zone remains in effect.

The posting includes numerous errors, including a sentence saying the pipeline starts at the North Pole and ends at Valdez "on the Atlantic Ocean."

Katz, the SITE director, said her organization has analyzed and translated many terrorism-related Web postings for its clients, including oil companies, and this one stood out.

"When I saw this message, I was shocked," Katz said. It was much longer, more thoughtful and more fully researched than the normal posting, she said.

The posting might have come from anyone. What's more important than the source is the influence it might have.

"Once there's an idea there, then you don't know who saw that idea and might take the initiative and go forward," she said.

"We take all of these matters quite seriously," said John Madden, state Homeland Security director. However, the posting was "not any great, analytical document," but rather a collection of information available from open sources.

Last month, federal pipeline regulators ordered Alyeska to develop new spill cleanup drills with "terrorist attack scenarios" in mind.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Okay, first these pig-fuckers want us out of the Middle East and don't want us buying their oil.

Now they want to attack our domestic oil, most of which we sell to Japan anyway. These homos don't have an agenda, they are just assholes.

Make up your minds, duchebags...
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300
    Okay, first these pig-fuckers want us out of the Middle East and don't want us buying their oil.

Now they want to attack our domestic oil, most of which we sell to Japan anyway. These homos don't have an agenda, they are just assholes.

Make up your minds, duchebags...
    They have a simple agenda, make our lives miserable before killing us...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

But they're already making the world miserable!!

Ain't that enough???
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I was listening to Alex Jones, from infowars.com and something occured to me. Why can we find a hair on a came's ass from satellite, but we can't find Bin Laden? He's got a cell phone too, that the CIA gave him. He was an agent of the government more than once, and was a good guy at one time. Does this man really exist? I have known soldiers who claim to have had him in their sites, and were told to stand down. What if Osama Bin Laden is just a ghost created by the alphabet-soup-group? Interesting timing on his recent recordings, right when we were all pissed off about tapping phones...

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Phatie
    I was listening to Alex Jones, from infowars.com and something occured to me. Why can we find a hair on a came's ass from satellite, but we can't find Bin Laden? He's got a cell phone too, that the CIA gave him. He was an agent of the government more than once, and was a good guy at one time. Does this man really exist? I have known soldiers who claim to have had him in their sites, and were told to stand down. What if Osama Bin Laden is just a ghost created by the alphabet-soup-group? Interesting timing on his recent recordings, right when we were all pissed off about tapping phones...
    Right now, our government is doing things we think only other countries do.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Phatie
    The CIA never gave bin Laden a phone. Bin Laden refused any assistance from the U.S., he has been consistant in his loathing.

The NSA did have bin Laden's Sat-phone isolated and was listening in up until just after Tora Bora, when Newsweak printed this fact in a story. Al Qaeda read the story and the phone has never been used again. Usama bin Laden was never on our side and never a "Good guy". He operated right under our nose while we were in Somolia, he was right next door. A CIA agent, who'd been tasked with hunting Carlos the Jackyl, had an appartment right across the street from bin Laden's compound in Sudan. Bin Laden is a creature of habit, leaving the compound by himself at the same time every day and returning at the same time every day. The problem was that in 1994, the CIA just thought he was another Arab-psycho blowhard, not the anti-Christ.

Those powerfull satellites you talk about need to be pointed in the right direction. Bin Laden can be anywhere and if he doesn't go outside then they can't see him. He knows this. Plus he's hiding out in a region where even the Pakistani army is afraid to go, the locals shoot outsider on sight. After the missle strike of last week this is even more true than ever.

The only way we'll catch him is if he fucks up or someone within Al Qaeda sells him out.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

I've got a pic of me standing inside the pipeline (as a kid) as it was being built. We just pulled off the side of the highway and climbed up in it. It is rather exposed.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman