Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 97
  1. #1
    Banned! pfloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.18.05
    Posts
    454
    Last Online

    04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default USA kills yet more women and children

    Excellent... Pentagon cowards just fried 5 KIDS, 5 WOMEN, and 8 MEN , all civilians IN THEIR HOMES in rural Pakistan.With missiles from Afghanistan.OOPS. Thats OK, theyre not american so theyre not human and deserving of peace.All the MORONS who reelected bush, you have more blood on your hands, and you have made yourselves a lot less safe.YOU are responsible for these murders.To the sane people who tried to turf the academically challenged little dumbass, you have my sympathy.This will get pulled, because the truth has no place in a forum about an inactive musical group.

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.00
    Posts
    11,536
    Last Online

    03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post


    Donor

    Default

    Good. That's what we're paying our boys for. Do you feel better now? Does your pussy ache a little less?

  3. #3
    Banned! pfloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.18.05
    Posts
    454
    Last Online

    04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    if youve got such balls why dont you enlist? Whos the REAL pussy? Coward.

  4. #4
    Niners Fan! SactoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.07.00
    Age
    47
    Location
    The Tiki Bar...
    Posts
    9,524
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

    Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

    @
    Likes
    6
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pfloyd
    Excellent... Pentagon cowards just fried 5 KIDS, 5 WOMEN, and 8 MEN , all civilians IN THEIR HOMES in rural Pakistan.With missiles from Afghanistan.OOPS. Thats OK, theyre not american so theyre not human and deserving of peace.All the MORONS who reelected bush, you have more blood on your hands, and you have made yourselves a lot less safe.YOU are responsible for these murders.To the sane people who tried to turf the academically challenged little dumbass, you have my sympathy.This will get pulled, because the truth has no place in a forum about an inactive musical group.
    Interesting...a person with no appaprent knowledge of the history of warfare AND no apparent knowledge of the history of this site...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.00
    Posts
    11,536
    Last Online

    03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post


    Donor

    Default

    Been there, done that. Oh, and I'd like to thank you for all of the Canadian oil the fuels our US training bases. We couldn't do it without you!

  6. #6
    Banned! pfloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.18.05
    Posts
    454
    Last Online

    04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Sign up, Mikey. Scared?

  7. #7
    Banned! pfloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.18.05
    Posts
    454
    Last Online

    04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SactoFan
    Interesting...a person with no appaprent knowledge of the history of warfare AND no apparent knowledge of the history of this site...
    Please enlighten me.

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.00
    Posts
    11,536
    Last Online

    03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pfloyd
    Sign up, Mikey. Scared?
    Can you read? I have several t-shirts from my time in the service. You know what's interesting? How aggressive you impotent peaceniks try to be. You'll yell and scream about violence and injustice in the most vile of ways, yet you and your ilk can't get a damn thing done about it. What is it like to continually fail in that way?

    Cry for the children, bitch.

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.18.03
    Age
    34
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    8,643
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 12:57 PM
    Likes
    571
    Liked 2,229 Times in 1,124 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Zawahiri was in the area at one point. The people that were killed aided a known enemy of the US who killled over 2000 Americans on 9/11 (and yes, it WAS HIM). It's plain and simple, you associate with terrorists, we blow the piss out of you.

    Still feel bad for these people?
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  10. #10
    Banned! pfloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.18.05
    Posts
    454
    Last Online

    04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL
    Can you read? I have several t-shirts from my time in the service. You know what's interesting? How aggressive you impotent peaceniks try to be. You'll yell and scream about violence and injustice in the most vile of ways, yet you and your ilk can't get a damn thing done about it. What is it like to continually fail in that way?

    Cry for the children, bitch.
    Hey, I aint no peacenik.If someone harms or attacks my country or my family I beleive in settling the score,and I will give my life to do it.BUT, I also believe in common sense as well as firepower.IF you served your country ,then I commend you, you put your feet on the ground and stood up for your country. You guys seem to forget that after 911 Canada sent troops to Afghanistan without hesitation, we new as you did that the Taliban were harbouring these scumbags and we were willing to help.We just didnt see the point of invading Iraq.And it appears that was a wise move. My point here is , WHY did you guys fire a missile from several hundred miles into three houses? Why couldnt you put troops on the ground and enter these homes and check out whose in there face to face? Kind of reckless and cowardly, dont you think? If we sent a missile into three american homes and killed 18 civilians in your country would you be pissed and do something about it? Feel free to THINK of a sensible response, or just fire off some smartass remark, which seems to be your style.

  11. #11
    Eruption
    Join Date
    09.28.05
    Posts
    1,268
    Last Online

    09.23.13 @ 06:29 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pfloyd
    Excellent... Pentagon cowards just fried 5 KIDS, 5 WOMEN, and 8 MEN , all civilians IN THEIR HOMES in rural Pakistan.With missiles from Afghanistan.OOPS. Thats OK, theyre not american so theyre not human and deserving of peace.All the MORONS who reelected bush, you have more blood on your hands, and you have made yourselves a lot less safe.YOU are responsible for these murders.To the sane people who tried to turf the academically challenged little dumbass, you have my sympathy.This will get pulled, because the truth has no place in a forum about an inactive musical group.
    Whoa! You're way out of line. first of all, we (Canada) are in Afganistan lending our support to the U.S. So, we have blood on our hands also. Second, don't you remember our own forces torturing and killing a 16 year old Somali because he was stealing (from the Canadian camps)? Did he deserve to die? Did he deserve to be tortured?
    You may not agree to the American political agenda, and that's fine. Many Americans don't either, but they may have voted Bush in because he was quite possibly, the best man for the job, period. Look at our own politics, how can we, as Canadians, be stupid enough to keep voting in a corrupt party like the Liberals? Are you one of those Morons who keep voting Liberal?
    Personnally, you have a right to voice your opinon, but I don't think you should be calling anyone a moron. Nor, should I refer to you as one.
    Last point: regardless of the shit going down in Iraq or Pakistan or Afganistan, America still stands for justice and goodness. Yes, there will always be hidden agenda's that only those in power will profit from. Look at our own politicians before you start slagging the rest of the world.

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.00
    Posts
    11,536
    Last Online

    03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post


    Donor

    Default

    Canada doesn't have any missiles that could do that from several hundred miles away. Y'all have given up your proud tradition of a strong and capable military, primarily because you enjoy our protection.

    As for your questions, why don't you provide a link to the story so that we can read some (perhaps) less biased accounts?

    In a way, it's a pretty stupid question. Why do you use a missile? Because you put fewer of your own people at risk, and you may not have permission to put your own troops on the ground. In a way, it's very much like asking why you'd use a bullet rather than a knife. If you can kill the enemy without exposing yourself to harm, doing anything else is foolish.

    You get a smart ass remark when that's all that you deserve. Look at how pathetic your first post is. Did you really want to start a meaningful discussion, or did you just want to look like a bitch? You came off as a class-A pansy, and I treated you as such.

  13. #13
    Banned! pfloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.18.05
    Posts
    454
    Last Online

    04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4
    Zawahiri was in the area at one point. The people that were killed aided a known enemy of the US who killled over 2000 Americans on 9/11 (and yes, it WAS HIM). It's plain and simple, you associate with terrorists, we blow the piss out of you.

    Still feel bad for these people?
    Yes, I do.WHERE did you get that info that these 5 women and children were harbouring terrorists? Got proof?.Just like Hussein had nukes? The people who commited the sickening crimes on Sept 11th ARE ALL DEAD! They drove the planes? remember? And by your logic, the US aided them by teaching them how to fly! See how your argument flys now? Guys, Im not anti American, but I am anti american foriegn policy.If you guys really care about you country you need to ask the occasional question about what is going on outside your borders by your govt.Feel free to respond via smartass remark or intelligent thought.

  14. #14
    Eruption
    Join Date
    09.28.05
    Posts
    1,268
    Last Online

    09.23.13 @ 06:29 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pfloyd
    Yes, I do.WHERE did you get that info that these 5 women and children were harbouring terrorists? Got proof?.Just like Hussein had nukes? The people who commited the sickening crimes on Sept 11th ARE ALL DEAD! They drove the planes? remember? And by your logic, the US aided them by teaching them how to fly! See how your argument flys now? Guys, Im not anti American, but I am anti american foriegn policy.If you guys really care about you country you need to ask the occasional question about what is going on outside your borders by your govt.Feel free to respond via smartass remark or intelligent thought.
    Are you sure you aren't anti-American? Sure sounds like you are to me.

  15. #15
    Banned! pfloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.18.05
    Posts
    454
    Last Online

    04.19.06 @ 09:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL
    Canada doesn't have any missiles that could do that from several hundred miles away. Y'all have given up your proud tradition of a strong and capable military, primarily because you enjoy our protection.

    As for your questions, why don't you provide a link to the story so that we can read some (perhaps) less biased accounts?

    In a way, it's a pretty stupid question. Why do you use a missile? Because you put fewer of your own people at risk, and you may not have permission to put your own troops on the ground. In a way, it's very much like asking why you'd use a bullet rather than a knife. If you can kill the enemy without exposing yourself to harm, doing anything else is foolish.

    You get a smart ass remark when that's all that you deserve. Look at how pathetic your first post is. Did you really want to start a meaningful discussion, or did you just want to look like a bitch? You came off as a class-A pansy, and I treated you as such.
    No thats not foolish- its called COURAGE.A FAIR FIGHT.And I agree with you about our millitary , unfortunately.And your "bitch" comments reinforce your narrow mentality and level of integrity.Think you could rise above that?

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Women And Children First: Survivor
    By Double Down in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10.19.05, 05:44 PM
  2. Could This Be Women And Children First?
    By Glenn in forum Van Halen 101
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01.31.01, 03:01 AM
  3. Women and Children 1st
    By Snakeman in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10.31.00, 01:11 PM
  4. Women & Children First Sites?
    By lctric in forum Bootleg Network
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10.21.00, 04:54 PM
  5. Women and Children First
    By homeunit in forum VH Songs/Albums/Videos
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08.30.00, 07:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •