Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Save
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    5150 Crown Royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.05.01
    Posts
    575
    Last Online

    09.28.16 @ 11:40 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    www.geetrish.com

    Click on the 08/20/02 Just a Giggalo link.

    I'd hate to see the one they'd have for VH..

  2. #2
    Good Enough badkaraoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.10.00
    Posts
    1,983
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Last Online

    01.15.14 @ 04:39 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Direct Link to Roth pics

    Shit man, that's a real eye opener!



    [ August 20, 2002, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: badkaraoke ]
    A headless body in a topless bar...

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk Wolfman's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.31.00
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    8,119
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

    05.27.16 @ 08:26 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on.
    Cocaine.
    Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back.
    Cocaine.

    She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie;
    Cocaine.

    She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie;
    Cocaine.

  4. #4
    Sinner's Swing! Zahzoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.19.01
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    3,488
    Favorite VH Album

    The Classic 6 Pack
    Favorite VH Song

    Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

    09.03.16 @ 05:50 AM
    Likes
    62
    Liked 160 Times in 59 Posts

    Oh come on dudes... y'all are just gonna make the Rothtards cry again... dirty mean bastards!! [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Woke up this mornin, got Blue Moon in your eyes...
    http://www.myretrolounge.com

  5. #5
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    03.03.01
    Age
    45
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,554
    Last Online

    07.28.16 @ 12:05 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 54 Times in 22 Posts

    He was hardly a looker in first picture

  6. #6
    Test5150
    Guest
    Yeah, and I'm sure all of us look exactly the same as we did 14 years ago, right?

  7. #7
    Good Enough badkaraoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.10.00
    Posts
    1,983
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Last Online

    01.15.14 @ 04:39 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    The dude looks like he's been hit repeatedly with a trout stunner.

    And yes, the reason is cocaine. He's a coke head. Facially, without the rock lighting, the guy looks like a bag lady...it's just shocking, that's all. What's so wrong with being shocked by THAT?

    bk
    A headless body in a topless bar...

  8. #8
    Eruption
    Join Date
    12.05.01
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    873
    Favorite VH Album

    I have to pick?
    Last Online

    04.21.16 @ 10:57 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 13 Times in 5 Posts

    Originally posted by Chelle:
    Yeah, and I'm sure all of us look exactly the same as we did 14 years ago, right?
    I was 10.
    Your favorite band sucks.

  9. #9
    Romeo Delight
    Join Date
    05.05.02
    Age
    48
    Location
    Redlands, CA
    Posts
    71
    Favorite VH Album

    Diver Down & 1984
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Originally posted by badkaraoke:
    Direct Link to Roth pics

    Shit man, that's a real eye opener!

    Not really such an eye opener when you consider a few already known facts:

    1) Dave is a smoker; has been for a number of years.

    2) Dave has always lived the "party hard" lifestyle.

    3) as 'Chelle pointed out, how many of us look the same as we did a decade ago?
    "You can't polish a turd." - Ozzy Osborne

  10. #10
    Good Enough badkaraoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.10.00
    Posts
    1,983
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Last Online

    01.15.14 @ 04:39 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Originally posted by 5151 Parrothead:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by badkaraoke:
    Direct Link to Roth pics

    Shit man, that's a real eye opener!

    Not really such an eye opener when you consider a few already known facts:

    1) Dave is a smoker; has been for a number of years.

    2) Dave has always lived the "party hard" lifestyle.

    3) as 'Chelle pointed out, how many of us look the same as we did a decade ago?
    </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah, the former pleasure dome mod refered to the years, but didn't refer to the cocaine dave has been snorting daily in addition to the liquor and the cigarettes. The dude is cooked - that's a hell of a lot more than 14 years on that face.

    So yes, in the context of the two pictures it is comparatively quite an eye opener. Have you seen two pictures of Dave side by side before?

    bk
    A headless body in a topless bar...

  11. #11
    Romeo Delight
    Join Date
    05.05.02
    Age
    48
    Location
    Redlands, CA
    Posts
    71
    Favorite VH Album

    Diver Down & 1984
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Originally posted by badkaraoke:
    The dude looks like he's been hit repeatedly with a trout stunner.

    And yes, the reason is cocaine. He's a coke head. Facially, without the rock lighting, the guy looks like a bag lady...it's just shocking, that's all. What's so wrong with being shocked by THAT?

    bk
    [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] Dude... This isn't news to ANYONE. We all know that Dave was a wildman/party animal. We all know that He is/has been a smoker, we all know that this has an effect on ones appearance. Unless you've been living under a rock, you, like the rest of us have known this for years. So unless you're just trying to bash Dave and make blatantly inflammatory statements, I ask you...

    What's your point?
    "You can't polish a turd." - Ozzy Osborne

  12. #12
    Good Enough badkaraoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.10.00
    Posts
    1,983
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Last Online

    01.15.14 @ 04:39 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Originally posted by 5151 Parrothead:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by badkaraoke:
    The dude looks like he's been hit repeatedly with a trout stunner.

    And yes, the reason is cocaine. He's a coke head. Facially, without the rock lighting, the guy looks like a bag lady...it's just shocking, that's all. What's so wrong with being shocked by THAT?

    bk
    [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] Dude... This isn't news to ANYONE. We all know that Dave was a wildman/party animal. We all know that He is/has been a smoker, we all know that this has an effect on ones appearance. Unless you've been living under a rock, you, like the rest of us have known this for years. So unless you're just trying to bash Dave and make blatantly inflammatory statements, I ask you...

    What's your point?
    </font>[/QUOTE]I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I wasn't allowed to be shocked by this picture - I was after all just expressing my opinion.

    There is no "point" here, just my opinion and yours. Obviously you aren't as shocked by the sad truth about what Dave has turned himself into. And yes, it is sad. Sorry, like I said, it's my opinion as a long time fan of David Lee Roth.

    bk

    [ August 20, 2002, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: badkaraoke ]
    A headless body in a topless bar...

  13. #13
    Eruption
    Join Date
    02.29.00
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,166
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    02.20.07 @ 02:36 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Originally posted by badkaraoke:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 5151 Parrothead:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by badkaraoke:
    The dude looks like he's been hit repeatedly with a trout stunner.

    And yes, the reason is cocaine. He's a coke head. Facially, without the rock lighting, the guy looks like a bag lady...it's just shocking, that's all. What's so wrong with being shocked by THAT?

    bk
    [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] Dude... This isn't news to ANYONE. We all know that Dave was a wildman/party animal. We all know that He is/has been a smoker, we all know that this has an effect on ones appearance. Unless you've been living under a rock, you, like the rest of us have known this for years. So unless you're just trying to bash Dave and make blatantly inflammatory statements, I ask you...

    What's your point?
    </font>[/QUOTE]I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I wasn't allowed to be shocked by this picture - I was after all just expressing my opinion.

    There is no "point" here, just my opinion and yours. Obviously you aren't as shocked by the sad truth about what Dave has turned himself into. And yes, it is sad. Sorry, like I said, it's my opinion as a long time fan of David Lee Roth.

    bk
    </font>[/QUOTE]What is your function here, anyway, you loser?
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR

  14. #14
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    08.06.02
    Age
    59
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    24
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    RIght Now
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    His eyes are goin' separate directions in the second picture. I suspect a bit o' brain damage.

  15. #15
    Good Enough badkaraoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.10.00
    Posts
    1,983
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Last Online

    01.15.14 @ 04:39 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Obviously some people, some roftards don't find the irony of the words to "Just a Gigalo" being superimposed over this picture to be a melancholy mixture of humour and sadness. I do.

    And Rikki, you're the loser for following me around like a spurned girlfriend. GET A LIFE!

    bk
    A headless body in a topless bar...

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •