Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Last Online

11.12.17 @ 09:04 PM
    Liked 121 Times in 68 Posts

Donor

Default Would love to've heard the conversation betwixt Roth and AVH a week ago!

Anyone got audio?

Last Online

12.18.17 @ 01:12 AM
    Liked 1,633 Times in 1,004 Posts

Donor

I wonder how many separate threads we can get going about Dave's little tidibit about Alex.

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen
    I wonder how many separate threads we can get going about Dave's little tidibit about Alex.

Ooops - sorry! I didn't look around before I posted. What's the best one, brutha?
    Last edited by dirtymovies; 01.03.06 at 10:55 AM.

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by dirtymovies
    Ooops - sorry! I didn't look around before I posted. What's the best one, brutha?

Aw, I was just joshin' bud. I was just looking around and I think there's maybe 4 going? Probably more over at the other joint, LOL.

Last Online

Donor

Double frickin' post. Apologies.
    Last edited by Van Squalen; 01.03.06 at 10:58 AM.

Last Online

Donor

LOL. I'm listening to the downloads now - I think he's doin' a great job, actually...

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by dirtymovies
    LOL. I'm listening to the downloads now - I think he's doin' a great job, actually...

The radio show downloads, that is...lol...Cheers...

Favorite VH Album

fair warning, women & children
    Favorite VH Song

unchained,take your whiskey
    Last Online

11.30.15 @ 02:22 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts

Donor

which ones(downloads) are the actual show..?
    all i get are 20 second pro,mmo's
    Eddie is the greatest, period

The Unofficial VHLinks RRHOF

SkyyeFM-Radio without the Rules(Webpage)

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by perticelli
    which ones(downloads) are the actual show..?
    all i get are 20 second pro,mmo's
    This typa thang rightch heeya

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Aw, I was just joshin' bud. I was just looking around and I think there's maybe 4 going? Probably more over at the other joint, LOL.
    What a way to start out the New Year!

There's certainly a buzz everywhere no doubt! The fact that Alex didn't change his phone number or Dave actually has made contact (baby steps) with Alex is great news. I read that the phone call actually took place a few months ago but regardless, they spoke. The same thing can be said about Sammy picking up the phone to call Alex and that was positive since they had not spoken in some time. Dave seems happy to be where he's at with the new gig and reaching out to a former friend/band mate shows class.

Speaking of the other joint and this has been a long time coming and I wanted to do this for a while now like I promised you. I want to make a formal apology to you for impersonating the 'vansqualen' name at the army. I'm sorry that happened and I regret everything that took place with not only you but the "others" and I'm moving forward and I'd like to leave that past behind.
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hewson

Speaking of the other joint and this has been a long time coming and I wanted to do this for a while now like I promised you. I want to make a formal apology to you for impersonating the 'vansqualen' name at the army. I'm sorry that happened and I regret everything that took place with not only you but the "others" and I'm moving forward and I'd like to leave that past behind.
    Yes, that was a long time in coming. Apology accepted. Certainly, far more than myself, you owe Brett a public concession as well.

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hewson
    What a way to start out the New Year!

There's certainly a buzz everywhere no doubt! The fact that Alex didn't change his phone number or Dave actually has made contact (baby steps) with Alex is great news. I read that the phone call actually took place a few months ago but regardless, they spoke. The same thing can be said about Sammy picking up the phone to call Alex and that was positive since they had not spoken in some time. Dave seems happy to be where he's at with the new gig and reaching out to a former friend/band mate shows class.

ok...well...all I can say to that is that I applaud AVH for being unlike his brother and being open-minded enough to take the calls..........

Last Online

06.12.07 @ 05:54 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dave mentioned during his summer radio trial gigs that he and/or his "people" call the VH camp the first of every year to see where the interest level stands for a reunion.

This was just probably that call. And, if Dave does this every year to the bros, Alex probably treats this call like just another pesky telemarketer lol
    Talkin Some New Kicks

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Yes, that was a long time in coming. Apology accepted. Certainly, far more than myself, you owe Brett a public concession as well.
    Thank you.

Brett, along with VS I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to you in front of others on your board for the unfortunate circumstances that happened not only here in the past but at the army. I know I sent you a private message on this but to go public like VS indicated will do justice more than anything. Whether it was a case of unethical behavior with inappropriate comments on my part, I have been saying it for a long time now, I regret it happened in the heat of the moment and I'm sorry. Whatever happened in the past will never happen again, I can promise you that! I know I may have repeated this in the past and along those lines but last year was a year I'd like to forget and it was a life alterting, and it's changed me to be a better person! It's a brand New Year and like I told Van Squalen, it's time to move forward and leave that past behind. I've come to this board on different occasions but this is the real me and although some insist on holding grudges and that’s fine I understand, I know there are sincere people here like VS who agree to let bygones be bygones and can forgive, so be it. Most importantly, this is your board that offers Van Halen fans an opportunity to not only share their opinions on their favorite band but input on anything non-Van Halen and there are great people here like there are at the other joint.

As for the latest Dave news? It certainly starts out the New Year and shapes it up to be quite the interesting one in Van Halen land. One can only imagine what Eddie may be thinking about that conversation between Dave and AL.
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by m e a n s t r e e t
    Dave mentioned during his summer radio trial gigs that he and/or his "people" call the VH camp the first of every year to see where the interest level stands for a reunion.

This was just probably that call. And, if Dave does this every year to the bros, Alex probably treats this call like just another pesky telemarketer lol
    From what Dave said, it seems like it was more of a personal call than his management calling "their" management department for that annual phone call.