Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    12.29.05
    Posts
    1
    Last Online

    11.26.06 @ 07:46 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Right Here, Right Now CD Error?

    Maybe this is old news, but I'm stumped. Hard to believe, but I was going through my CDs and ripping them to my new iPod and got to the Van Halen Live CD that I apparently never played. Disc 1, even though it is clearly labeled Van Halen, is actually Nine Inch Nails, Downward Spiral. Has anyone ever heard of this mixup? Thanks, DMF

  2. #2
    Good Enough Ian Sane's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.24.01
    Age
    44
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,483
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/Fair Warning
    Last Online

    12.08.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Likes
    78
    Liked 195 Times in 117 Posts

    Default

    No, can't say I have...
    “And what we have at our fingertips is arguably one of the greatest high tenor voices ever – that was in Michael Anthony. In our tiny little corner of the universe, that voice is as identifiable as the high voice in Earth, Wind & Fire, as identifiable as the high voice in the Beach Boys. Van Halen is an indelicate house blend of both – that’s intentionally. So I would always look forward to that reunion.” - David Lee Roth

  3. #3
    Eruption Women And Roth First's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.09.00
    Posts
    1,128
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Secrets
    Last Online

    08.30.13 @ 12:55 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yeah I noticed the album was an error too.
    It should have never been made.
    Eat Us And Smile!!

    www.davidleerothfans.com
    Webmaster

    =WARF=

  4. #4
    Eruption Interceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Age
    39
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    784
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Feel Your Love Tonight
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 03:24 AM
    Likes
    6
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Women And Roth First
    Yeah I noticed the album was an error too.
    It should have never been made.
    Funny post, dude. I don't hate the album but I'd rather listen to the boots from the '04 tour or the US festival where IMO Ed was just awesome.

  5. #5
    Good Enough 51501984's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.14.02
    Age
    50
    Location
    The Bay Area
    Posts
    2,272
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:54 PM
    Likes
    629
    Liked 927 Times in 554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor
    Funny post, dude. I don't hate the album but I'd rather listen to the boots from the '04 tour or the US festival where IMO Ed was just awesome.
    When you mention the 04 tour and awesome your being sarcastic , right? While I didn`t care for the RHRN cd Eds playing on it is light years ahead of his playing on the 04 tour.

  6. #6
    Eruption Interceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Age
    39
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    784
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Feel Your Love Tonight
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 03:24 AM
    Likes
    6
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 51501984
    When you mention the 04 tour and awesome your being sarcastic , right? While I didn`t care for the RHRN cd Eds playing on it is light years ahead of his playing on the 04 tour.
    I was referring to the US festival with the awesome comment. As Diamond Dave says during the show "I'd like to introduce the King of 10 fingers and six strings". I'm not a musician whatsoever, but there is just something about Ed's playing at the US festival that I think is really cool. As for the '04 boots that I have, (again I'm not musically inclined at all I'm just a fan) I feel that each show was sort of hit or miss. He's good on a couple and not quite as sharp on a couple others. Regardless of how anyone thought he played I went to each of the shows that I have boots of and thoroughly enjoyed myself and wouldn't miss VH if God willing they tour again.

  7. #7
    Good Enough 51501984's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.14.02
    Age
    50
    Location
    The Bay Area
    Posts
    2,272
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:54 PM
    Likes
    629
    Liked 927 Times in 554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor
    I was referring to the US festival with the awesome comment. As Diamond Dave says during the show "I'd like to introduce the King of 10 fingers and six strings". I'm not a musician whatsoever, but there is just something about Ed's playing at the US festival that I think is really cool. As for the '04 boots that I have, (again I'm not musically inclined at all I'm just a fan) I feel that each show was sort of hit or miss. He's good on a couple and not quite as sharp on a couple others. Regardless of how anyone thought he played I went to each of the shows that I have boots of and thoroughly enjoyed myself and wouldn't miss VH if God willing they tour again.
    All right , your forgiven.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. error
    By JMJ in forum VHLinks Feedback & Troubleshooting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03.03.03, 04:20 PM
  2. Error
    By Pabs in forum VHLinks Feedback & Troubleshooting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01.22.03, 12:03 PM
  3. Error sending PM
    By Zahzoo in forum VHLinks Feedback & Troubleshooting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01.04.02, 03:32 PM
  4. Software error
    By MikeL in forum VHLinks Feedback & Troubleshooting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03.20.01, 05:54 PM
  5. script error
    By seenbad in forum VHLinks Feedback & Troubleshooting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03.20.01, 11:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •