Favorite VH Album

Changes On A Daily Basis
    Favorite VH Song

Ditto
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 08:25 AM
    Liked 131 Times in 74 Posts

Default Abused 4 year old

I stayed out of the "Tookie Williams" thread on purpose because i'm a little torn as to what my death penalty stance is. Here in Canada we got rid of it decades back, but there are persuasive arguments for bringing it back.
    My question is, how do you think to deal with this?
    A 4 yr. old girl in Edmonton was found by police in an apartment, handcuffed to a piece of furniture, she had been severley abused in sveeral ways, and was close to death because she had not been fed or watered. Her only source of nutrition was a bottle of plant food she had managed to reach and was drinking. The parents are in jail, and details are still emerging, but, really, what further details do you need? The death penalty seems a bit light for these folks.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    -H.S.T

This next part could really confuse things. Let's stay focused. #asis

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

All will be forgiven if they agree to write a few children's books.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

first, a severe ass beating, then a bullet thru the heart and dumped in a lime pit.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

11.25.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 12 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

In the US, it seems like we would give them another 18 kids as foster kids, give them extra cash per month, and hold them up as an example of how the system works.

Totally sucks. Makes me want to go home and play with my kids.
    Nothing to see here.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:24 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

At the very LEAST, take the parents out and leave them alone handcuffed to something they cannot get away from and give them the same nutrition they gave the little girl.

Having children and caring deeply for them causes me to be enfruriated at people that do this. As a society we have become way too patsy against those that are criminals and offensive to the general public. We *rehabilitate* these folks so that they can go out and do their crimes again when they get out.
    "Knowing is not enough, we must apply,willing is not enough, we must do" -Goethe

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.--Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

Always drink upstream from the herd...
    --Will Rogers

It is amazing how much some people can do with so little, however, what is even more amazing to me is how little some people can do with so much.
    --Somewhat me, mostly someone else, not sure who

Favorite VH Album

all of em
    Favorite VH Song

all of em
    Last Online

02.15.09 @ 06:47 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

being a parent my self i agree with executioner torture for the rest of there natural lives no eligibility for parole. allow every parent who ever loved a child and lost it a chance to kick some of that ass for wasting the privelage of having a loving child.

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What is disturbing to me is the sentences which are handed down for criminals who abuse children. If a woman is raped, the person might get 15 to 25 years. If a children is raped, the person is likely to 6 to 8. Stories such as this is the reason I often times do not even bother to turn on the news. I get tired of hearing about the lowest denominator of humanity.

Favorite VH Album

Changes On A Daily Basis
    Favorite VH Song

Ditto
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 08:25 AM
    Liked 131 Times in 74 Posts

Yea, it's the same in Canada. there was a cop killed in Quebec yesterday, shot by a guy who was banned by the courts from having any firearms in his home, unless it's hunting season, then he can have them.Can you fucking believe that one.
    The people who abused this kid are probably going to get a ticket.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    -H.S.T

This next part could really confuse things. Let's stay focused. #asis

Eruption
    Light industrial complex on Eastern Seaboard
    Last Online

06.08.07 @ 12:27 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default in actuality, Raoul...

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
    I stayed out of the "Tookie Williams" thread on purpose because i'm a little torn as to what my death penalty stance is. Here in Canada we got rid of it decades back, but there are persuasive arguments for bringing it back.
    A 4 yr. old girl in Edmonton was found by police in an apartment, handcuffed to a piece of furniture, she had been severley abused in sveeral ways, and was close to death because she had not been fed or watered. Her only source of nutrition was a bottle of plant food she had managed to reach and was drinking. The parents are in jail, and details are still emerging, but, really, what further details do you need? The death penalty seems a bit light for these folks.
    ...in the US, the people who committed this crime(s) would not be eligible for the death sentence.

the death sentence is reserved for only the most abhorrent crimes, most involving murder.

i personally believe these people are evil and should be dealt with accordingly. but as disgusted as i am by these slimeballs, i actually do not think executing them would be appropriate.

flame away...

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousDooDoo
    i personally believe these people are evil and should be dealt with accordingly. but as disgusted as i am by these slimeballs, i actually do not think executing them would be appropriate.

flame away...
    If we could give them the same punishment that they have inflicted on these innocent little souls as was mentioned, I would want them to live a very long life......

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

07.09.11 @ 09:31 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
    Isn't the death penalty to be put in place for an eye for an eye or tooth for a tooth? We don't have the death penalty here in Australia either. While this is simply appalling to say the least, but I don't think a death penalty for these parents is justice. Maybe the parents should serve a lengthy non-parole sentence and the child to be brought up elsewhere until the corrective services and court deems fit for them to be released.

One similar case that springs to mind is that of toddler Jamie Bulger who was viciously murdered in Britain back in 1993 by two 12 year old kids. They lured him from the shopping mall then took him to the railway tracks where they threw rocks at him to death then left his lifeless body on the tracks until a train came by slicing the rest of him in half. The boys were eventually caught and because of their age spent the rest of the adolescent life in juvenile prison. When they reached adulthood, the courts eventually released the pair sparking public outrage and gave them new identities to live the rest of their life under.
    Bobby Cohn: Who's going to be at Waynestock?
    Wayne Campbell: Um, uh...Aerosmith & Pearl Jam!
    Garth Algar: Ha ha ha ha ho!
    Bobby: Who else?
    Garth: Uh, me...and...and Wayne...
    Wayne: ...and uh...VAN HALEN!!!
    Garth: Wow. Van Halen. Who else?
    Bobby: Yeah, who else?
    Wayne: Uh, an old man fashioning a kayak out of a log?

- Wayne's World 2

"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time." - Robin Williams

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential." - Winston Churchill

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

A just punishment would be to brick them up in their cells. Leave a slot for a food tray and that would be it, they'd be in there until they die and go to hell.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake, WCTBL, Humans Being
    Last Online

08.28.09 @ 01:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I agree with Executioner 100%! All these jerkoffs get is a little slap on the wrist, do their time, and then they are back out in the community, which then they have to register as a child molestor or abuser, and then they can go back to living their lives again. Total BS!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

They should both be killed.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.