Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Is Your Favorite Star A Shitty Tipper?

Check this site out:

http://bitterwaitress.com/gossip/

It's a place for wait staff to vent. They have celeb gossip so you can find out who tip's great (Bono, Kelly Clarkson) and who's a fucking asshole (J-Lo, Nick Lachey).

Have fun.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

This should be good. I always love hearing what jerk off's some of those self-righteous assholes are.
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Weird that this guy is propped up at the Army, huh?

Celebrity: Joe Rogan

So Joe Rogan, you know, the Fear Factor guy, came in the other night with his "entourage" of skeevy friends and ordered some drinks from me. Okay, since I work at a fancy hotel as a cocktail waitress, I have had experience with waiting on famous (or semi famous) people before. I know the golden rule: Never point out who they are in front of them. Usually that doesn't fly. However, most people are polite even if you make this faux pas.

This is where Joe Rogan just proved he's a *_insert classy adjective here_* One of the waitresses sees him and goes "Oh my God, you're the Fear Fator guy" and he turn to her and said "Yeah, I know" and walked away. Then a (drunk) customer went to him and was like "Fear Factor guy, my son loves you" yadda yadda and he looked at her and goes "Yeah? And?" and turns away from her. She asked him to sign an autograph for her son but he completely ignored her and walked away. Now keep in mind, these were the only two people who acknowledged him, and he was still unbelieveably rude. I've waited on some people who may want not be bothered but at least they entertain fans for two minutes. Its not like either of these people were harassing him.

So I went over after their third or fourth round, and Joe stands up (he's short, like 5'6") and goes "where's my bill?". So I was like, "I just wanted to make sure you were all set." And the guy rolls his eyes at me. So I rolled mine right back and pull the check out of my apron and throw it on the table.

They leave, and I go over there, and the tip was less than 5ænbsp; Are you kidding? You guys drank a lot, AND got free oysters from the chef, were rude to everyone you came in contact with, and now you have the balls to screw your waitress.

I am so posting about his ass on bitterwaitress.com

One last thought -- If you are going to be a *_insert classy adjective you know I would use here_*, then order room service. At least they can get away with putting you in your place.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

strung out....
    Last Online

02.28.14 @ 07:54 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

david lee roth and jimmy page are on that list....

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

02.10.10 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Washington DC read more stories about Washington DC
    Celebrity: David Lee Roth
    Restaurant: Uni: A Sushi Place

I was having a slow monday at the restuarant. For those of you who don't know DC, its a very conservative city. People were suits that are either slate or navy, even casual dress looks like a J. Crew ad. So when I man walked in wearing dark pink shorts, sneakers, and a baseball cap I knew he was a tourist. Seating him, and after taking his order I started to think he looked familiar. Earlier I'd noticed an enormous black tour bus parked in the front of a nearby hotel. Putting it all together I realized that it was David Lee Roth. Later into his meal I'd noticed that another waitress had brought him the wrong beer. When I asked him about this he replied, "Hey! It's all good." Taking a second order I gave him some chef's recommendations which not only did he accept was very enthusiastic about. In the end, he left 20%.
    "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    --Mark Twain

There's no one as smart as a gambler at the track putting thier last $10.00 on the longest shot of the day.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children 1st
    Favorite VH Song

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 06:38 PM
    Liked 24 Times in 15 Posts

I used to wait tables and I've waited on a couple of famous/semi-famous people:

1. Will Smith/Jada Pinkett - Will Smith was pretty cool but his wife was a complete bitch. She could not have loved herself more. They left me the standard 15%.

2. Chris Meyers - This dude hosts a show on Fox Sports or ESPN, I can't remember which. This guy is a tool. HIs tip was so insulting his wife came up to me as they were leaving and gave me like an extra five bucks. Complete dick.

3. Greg Brady - The coolest of these three by far. I told him I recognized him. He said "It's good to be recognized. I'm Barry Williams", and shook my hand. He then proceeded to order about 5 top shelf Margies and left me a great tip. Cool dude.

Anyway, waiting tables is a tough and thankless job. I have the utmost respect for those who do it now, and I'm glad I'll never do it again.
    Last edited by HippieLettuce; 11.27.05 at 09:31 AM.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 966 Times in 387 Posts

funny site

Last Online

12.12.17 @ 01:57 AM
    Liked 1,596 Times in 982 Posts

Donor

Waited tables for years getting me through high school and the first two years of undergrad studies in the five star restaurant at an upscale dude ranch, where Hollywood's elite would come up and pretend to be cowboys for a weekend.

*John Ritter - quiet guy, super tipper - 30%.

*Magic Johnson - cool dude, monster tipper - 40%.

*Michael Keaton - stone cold, never said a damned word, average tipper.

*Heather Thomas - smokin' as she was on the Fall Guy...average tipper.

*Steve Martin - GREAT guy, friendly as hell, as a joke always had cards printed up and in his pockets for autograph seekers, said something like "This is an official momento of your random meeting with the fabulous Steve Martin." then had his sig pre-signed on them. Paid his gratuities at the end of his stay, and they were commensurate with who you were and how you related to him (I waited on him three separate times over two visits, always got a couple c notes from him).

*Sally Field - sweetheart, still looked as good as she did with the Bandit - always had a thing for her. Skimpy tips, though.

*After the dinner servings one night, a bunch of us were in back smoking cigs, winding down and shooting the shit, when Charlie Sheen and Keifer Sutherland turned the corner, looking for a wayward local clique like us, apparently. They asked us where they could score some weed; turns out they were up there on the ranch practicing some equestrian protocol 'cause they were about to start shooting Young Guns. Of course we accomodated them, and soon me and a couple other buds were toking bombers with Charlie, Keifer, and Emilio Estevez. Keifer was a cool dude, Charlie was a chatty kathy when he was high, and Emilio was a dick. Looked at us like we were the service staff we were, LOL.

Favorite VH Album

FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Top Of the World
    Last Online

04.23.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for sharing that site, I was kinda shocked to read that about Emmitt Smith , that sounded like something you'd see from say Michael Irvin and not Emmitt
    Last edited by rrussou812; 11.27.05 at 12:28 PM.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake, WCTBL, Humans Being
    Last Online

08.28.09 @ 01:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for the link!!! Cool stuff to read about.

Don't Touch the Dog There axebrian's Avatar
    Last Online

01.28.17 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I heard a story on the radio some years back about Brett Favre..

Brett is in this fancy restuarant where several people came up to him asking for his autograph. Well, he gave his autograph out alright...for $30 a pop ...Wait.........he's collects like $600 and leaves it all for the waitress. ... Kinda "Robinhood like, eh?
    ####......###,
    #............#.....#
    ###........#......#
    #............#.....#
    ####......###'

February 10, 1978...The day that changed the Rock N Roll guitar world!!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too Many!
    Last Online

12.04.14 @ 11:23 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

What do you think is worse, a shitty tipper or a tippy shitter?
    Love should NOT be work, it should be as easy as breathing Dave's Dreidel

My god, our government has less secrets than Van Halen. Emperor Brett

I'm a Democrat and an Atheist, but I've yet to receive my ticket to Hell. Is this something I call Live Nation about or what? JakeK21

I feel it takes far more energy to hate than love. Well outside of Obamacare, How Many Say I and Heineken beer. ziggysmalls

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

A titty shipper.

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 12:50 AM
    Liked 134 Times in 86 Posts

uh huh..

I was doing my normal job at the Toorak road Shell petrol station in Toorak, Austaralia, on March 12, 1997, when Kate Moss walked in to pay for her petrol. "$10 was it?" she said "yeah, your" "Kate Moss" she said before I had even had a chance to finish my scentence let alone rum the details through my computer. "why are you in Australia?" I asked " I am doing a shoot for a local designer in the old Toorak mansion". "Wow!' I said "You should stop by I'll be there from noon tomorrow" She said. Shocked, I just nodded "bye, keep the change" she said handing me a $50 bill and drove off in her BMW convertable.

I didn't end up stopping by, I was too nervous.

Hope you like it from- ????????????
    Dealing with it.