Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Good Enough rrussou812's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.27.00
    Age
    41
    Location
    Denton TX
    Posts
    2,147
    Favorite VH Album

    FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

    Top Of the World
    Last Online

    04.23.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default RIP fugly the dog

    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/22/ugly.dog.ap/index.html



    'Ugly dog' Sam dies at 14
    Canine gained celebrity as winner of ugliest animal contest

    Tuesday, November 22, 2005; Posted: 1:51 p.m. EST (18:51 GMT)


    Sam, who died Friday, shown in a photo taken in Santa Barbara, California, on June 28.
    SANTA BARBARA, California (AP) -- Sam, the dog whose ugliness earned him TV appearances, limousine rides and even a meeting with millionaire Donald Trump, has died, the Santa Barbara News-Press reported Tuesday.

    The pooch with the hairless body, crooked teeth and sparse tuft of hair atop his knobby head died Friday, just short of his 15th birthday, said his owner, Susie Lockheed.

    "I don't think there'll ever be another Sam," she said, adding wryly, "Some people would think that's a good thing." (Watch Sam's bizarre gait and hear him howl -- 3:04)

    Sam became an international celebrity after winning the ugliest animal contest at the 2003 Sonoma-Marin Fair in California -- a victory he twice repeated. The purebred Chinese crested hairless made appearances on TV in Japan, radio in New Zealand and in Britain's Daily Mirror tabloid, stayed in luxury hotels and met Trump on a talk show set.

    Lockheed marketed his visage on T-shirts, a calendar and even a coffee "ugly mug."

    At the time of his death, Sam was scheduled to be filmed for a Discovery Channel series on the world's ugliest species.

    Lockheed said she was initially terrified of Sam when she agreed to take him in as a rescue six years ago on a 48-hour trial basis. Although she fell in love with him, his appearance repulsed her then-boyfriend and prompted the man to break up with her.

    Later, however, Sam became a matchmaker by bringing together Lockheed and her current beau, who saw a picture of the two on an online dating site.

    Lockheed said she had Sam euthanized after a veterinarian told her Sam's heart was failing.

    She said she's felt a little lost ever since, and is sleeping with Sam's favorite toy -- a stuffed bear he picked up and carried home.

    "I have snuggled Sam under my blankets on my bed for six years," said Lockheed, who has three other dogs named TatorTot, TinkerBell and PixieNoodle.

    Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk ZeoBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    41
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    17,830
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Likes
    54
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I saw that this morning. RIP.

    That is one hell of an ugly dog......
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

    www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

  3. #3
    Baluchitherium sisca's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.04
    Age
    47
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,186
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

    06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    i can sleep much better now knowing that hellspawn of a dog no longer exists.

    BUT


    it was a dog, and i love dogs, and im sure made its owner very happy. so RIP ugly dog.
    """"\//-/""""


    The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!


    www.myspace.com/mikesisca

    "If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

    " SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

    DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!



    “ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

    then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

  4. #4
    Baluchitherium loveevhsince79's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.22.04
    Location
    Cols, OH
    Posts
    5,420
    Last Online

    10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sisca
    i can sleep much better now knowing that hellspawn of a dog no longer exists.

    BUT


    it was a dog, and i love dogs, and im sure made its owner very happy. so RIP ugly dog.
    Geez, I guess. I'm just wondering how you could pick that out of a litter of pups and say "Aw, honey, he's so cute, let's take him home.

  5. #5
    Baluchitherium KT's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.04
    Age
    45
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,148
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being,5150,WhenIt'sLove
    Last Online

    08.08.17 @ 07:44 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 18 Times in 2 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sisca
    i can sleep much better now knowing that hellspawn of a dog no longer exists.

    BUT


    it was a dog, and i love dogs, and im sure made its owner very happy. so RIP ugly dog.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!! sisca...it's a good thing you don't live closer, because I'd have a permanent stomachache from laughing so hard all the time.
    Meet me in Cabo!

  6. #6
    Hang 'Em High RRMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.09.03
    Age
    47
    Location
    EyeOhWuh
    Posts
    6,794
    Favorite VH Album

    The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

    Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

    05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Looks a little like my ex mother-in-law. Too bad she never ate the mushroom's i used to make with her steak. If so, I might be still married to my ex.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

    "Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

    "Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)


    http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

    CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

  7. #7
    Eruption Bono Vox's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.10.05
    Age
    50
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,286
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Quote Originally Posted by rrussou812
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/22/ugly.dog.ap/index.html



    'Ugly dog' Sam dies at 14
    Canine gained celebrity as winner of ugliest animal contest

    Tuesday, November 22, 2005; Posted: 1:51 p.m. EST (18:51 GMT)


    Sam, who died Friday, shown in a photo taken in Santa Barbara, California, on June 28.
    SANTA BARBARA, California (AP) -- Sam, the dog whose ugliness earned him TV appearances, limousine rides and even a meeting with millionaire Donald Trump, has died, the Santa Barbara News-Press reported Tuesday.

    The pooch with the hairless body, crooked teeth and sparse tuft of hair atop his knobby head died Friday, just short of his 15th birthday, said his owner, Susie Lockheed.

    "I don't think there'll ever be another Sam," she said, adding wryly, "Some people would think that's a good thing." (Watch Sam's bizarre gait and hear him howl -- 3:04)

    Sam became an international celebrity after winning the ugliest animal contest at the 2003 Sonoma-Marin Fair in California -- a victory he twice repeated. The purebred Chinese crested hairless made appearances on TV in Japan, radio in New Zealand and in Britain's Daily Mirror tabloid, stayed in luxury hotels and met Trump on a talk show set.

    Lockheed marketed his visage on T-shirts, a calendar and even a coffee "ugly mug."

    At the time of his death, Sam was scheduled to be filmed for a Discovery Channel series on the world's ugliest species.

    Lockheed said she was initially terrified of Sam when she agreed to take him in as a rescue six years ago on a 48-hour trial basis. Although she fell in love with him, his appearance repulsed her then-boyfriend and prompted the man to break up with her.

    Later, however, Sam became a matchmaker by bringing together Lockheed and her current beau, who saw a picture of the two on an online dating site.

    Lockheed said she had Sam euthanized after a veterinarian told her Sam's heart was failing.

    She said she's felt a little lost ever since, and is sleeping with Sam's favorite toy -- a stuffed bear he picked up and carried home.

    "I have snuggled Sam under my blankets on my bed for six years," said Lockheed, who has three other dogs named TatorTot, TinkerBell and PixieNoodle.

    Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

    I just saw this dog not too long ago on one of the late night talk shows, think it was David Letterman and he had just won the ugliest animal contest.

    Rest in peace little guy...
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

    "You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

    "Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

    "This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

    "“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009


    ~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~

  8. #8
    Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.27.04
    Location
    Jersey- Home of the Devils
    Posts
    2,766
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

    12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I thought maybe this was dog belonged to the dude that couldn't get a date!!! (just kidding dude!, please take my s/n off your list!)

  9. #9
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    07.23.02
    Age
    41
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    5,445
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    W/O U, WIL, & HFT
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 05:52 AM
    Likes
    98
    Liked 433 Times in 167 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I think he's gonna give Cerberus a run for his money as the watchdog of the gates of Hades!!!

    Really, I read an article yesterday and the owner said the dog was a sweet animal. Oh-well, as a fellow dog owner the dog is a dog and if it's not a mean SOB, I feel sorry for the owner for her loss...
    Rock the Red!!!

    "Give Doc the shotgun. They're less apt to get nervy if he's on the street howitzer."

    "Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

    Save a Terrapin - Fear a Turtle

  10. #10
    Top Of The World
    Join Date
    05.15.02
    Age
    53
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    169
    Last Online

    11.07.13 @ 01:40 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    That lady has a heart of gold to take that beast in. YECH!


  11. #11
    Good Enough Thai Boxer 9901's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.08.03
    Age
    29
    Location
    Nampa, Idaho U.S.A
    Posts
    2,638
    Favorite VH Album

    5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

    Dont have one
    Last Online

    08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNVHFAN
    That lady has a heart of gold to take that beast in. YECH!

    For some reason, the Crypt Keeper comes to mind when I look at that picture

    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

    BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

    11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

    8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Sure,Now That Lindsey Lohan's FUGLY, She's Gonna Be Nekkid On Vanity Fair's Cover
    By Axxman300 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10.01.05, 12:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •