Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default MC K-Fed?

Just what the world needs, another wannabe rapper:

Federline Rap Posted on Internet

NEW YORK - The dawn of Kevin Federline's hip-hop career has begun, though it remains to be seen if it will last past breakfast. A track by Federline was posted on the Internet by Disco D, the producer of his upcoming album, "The Truth," to be released next year.

Though the song has since been taken off Disco D's Web site, it has popped up elsewhere, giving a glimpse of Mr. Britney Spears' rhyming, um, abilities.

"Back then, they called me K-Fed, but you can call me Daddy instead," he intones in the chorus of "Y'all Ain't Ready."

Over an industrial beat reminiscent of Kelis' "Milkshake," Federline represents himself as a brash, newsworthy figure ahead of his time. "People always asking me when's the release date / Well, baby you can wait and see, until then all these Pavarottis followin' me," he raps, nicknaming paparazzi after the Italian opera singer.

Tabloids might remark that their photographers are actually focused on his pop star wife. Before meeting Spears, Federline's career was mostly limited to backup dancing. The couple wed last year and had a son in September.

Already garnering comparisons to Vanilla Ice, Federline's album appears destined for late-night punch lines. But the 27-year-old does anticipate some backlash from his musical pursuits: "My prediction is that y'all gonna hate on the style we create, straight 2008."
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Here today, gone later today...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Good one ScatoFan
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Last Online

08.07.17 @ 08:14 PM
    Liked 313 Times in 149 Posts

Donor

Sorry, I just started a thread about the exact same thing in non-music. If this has anything to do with music whatsoever in the slightest bit, close my thread mods!!!
    Jet City Super Stealth
    Marshall 50th Anniversary JCM-1H and Class 5 Combo
    Austin Speaker Works KTS-60

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

^ Rest assured. Britney Spears has NOTHING to do with music! Real music anyway
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Default Mr. Britney Spears lays an egg with rap song

Sample Here You Decide:

http://mp.aol.com/video.full.adp?mxid=1449435

Created: 1/24/2006 3:53 PM MST - Updated: 1/24/2006 3:53 PM MST

NEW YORK (AP) - The rap debut of Kevin Federline -- known as K-Fed to some but to most as Mr. Britney Spears -- features only a snippet of his lyrical prowess. Given the response to it, even less might have been better.

"PopoZao," Brazilian-inspired groove which features Federline rapping about large posteriors in-between a few yelps and a gruff-voiced chorus, made its debut on the Internet earlier this month. Though the track is three minutes long and Federline's rap lasts for less than a minute, it has already become a popular music track circulating on the Web.

But popular and likable are two distinct notions when it comes to "PopoZao." Entertainment Weekly said it was worse than expected while the music trade magazine Billboard called it "a monument to mediocrity."

"It's incredible -- incredibly horrible," laughs DJ Star of the raucous Star & Buc Wild show, which broadcasts from New York's Power 105.1 but is syndicated nationally.

"The good news is there's a lot of exposure for him; the bad news is 75 percent are rating it as an 'F,"' says Brian Isquith, executive director at AOL Music, which devoted a whole page -- mockingly titled "The Emancipation of K-Fed" -- to the song, and allowed visitors to rate "PopoZao." He said a half-million visitors have been on the site and about 85,000 have played the song.

"So far, there's a lot of interest but not a lot of people yet are feeling this is a great song or his career is going to go," he said.

Still, Federline bets he'll end up having the last laugh once his album, as yet untitled, is released this spring.

"I'm not too worried about any of that," Federline said of the negative reviews in an interview last week with The Associated Press. "Eventually the music will speak for itself. You're only going to look at me like this for so long."

The public hasn't had much of a positive view ever since Spears thrust the baggy pants-wearing, chain-smoking Federline into the spotlight as her backup dancer -- and boyfriend -- in 2004. The couple's trashy exploits since hooking up -- including televising their quickie romance on the reality show "Chaotic" and wearing tracksuits at their wedding celebration (his read "Pimp Daddy" on the back) -- have helped make K-Fed a tabloid-target and late-night show joke magnet.

"He's running a close second for pimp of the decade," says Star. "He's right behind Bobby Brown."

Lately, gossip mongers have suggested that Spears, who recently gave birth to son Sean, is tiring of Federline's alleged party ways, though Federline denies the rumors of strife.

"I love my kids, I'm a proud father, a happy husband, and all of that," says Federline, who also has two children with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson. "I live my life with my wife as a normal person and that's that."

And Federline says he hasn't been spending most of his time partying, but working on the upcoming album.

"I've been in the closet with it for a while," says Federline. "I don't know, guess I would have to say I'm the rookie of the year."

Besides a guest appearance from rapper Petey Pablo, Federline says there will be no guest stars on his upcoming album. Nor will the album be produced by any major industry producers, and he doesn't yet have a record label -- a curiosity, since, given his wife's A-list status, he could have used her connections to get a deal. The first single was released through Yahoo Music Unlimited.

While a lack of a major label may indicate a lack of industry interest, Federline says he intentionally eschewed major labels and producers because "I wanted to do this myself, I wanted to find my people, and I wanted to record the music that I wanted people to hear. It's a little different."

That it is. His first song is more club oriented -- most of the song is infused with exotic beats and chants. "The record is everywhere. It's definitely going to be kind of a dance club record," says Federline, who plans to perform his music in clubs in the coming months.

Federline describes the rest of the album as "crazy," "down south," and "gutta." He adds his wife has been supportive of his record and even recorded a song with him, though the public likely won't hear it for a while -- he's holding off so people won't think he's trying to ride his wife's multiplatinum coattails.

"The support and the advice that she gives to me is advice that any wife would give to her husband, " says Federline. "She's there for me, she loves the music."

Even with Spears' direct involvement, Isquith says Federline's notoriety can only help him as he brings his music to the masses.

"He's doing very well. That's a lot of reaction and a lot of play," he says. "And clearly for any other new artist, without the controversy around the song and the general media attention, they would never have the chance of having 500,000 people visit a page in a couple of weeks."

And radio airplay could soon follow. Even though Star dissed the record, he vowed to play it.

"Who am I to say to say he doesn't have his pulse on his generation?" asks Star, who added that despite the negative feedback, Federline may still have his hit.

"Radio is a mind-altering and conditioning monster within itself," he says. "You play something 45,000 times ... you're going to start singing it."

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?O...9-00c014346932
    Last edited by Phatie; 01.25.06 at 08:30 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Okay my day started out fine until I saw this.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

his quote says it all. " I've been in the closet with it for a while," . and dave didnt tear into this guy on his show.........

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Wow. He practically gave it to him, didn't he??

Whatta waste. That Spears guy and the easy miss by Dave.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

A waste of good organs. Both of them.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

"Mirror, how can I look like a douchebag today?"
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

WOW!!! this guy just closed the Kid's Choice Awards on Fox...

Prego-Brit intro'd him...

I'm so jealous...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

All 14 of 'em (best ofs too)
    Favorite VH Song

I'll Wait / Feelin'
    Last Online

12.02.17 @ 12:58 PM
    Liked 19 Times in 6 Posts

Does anyone REALLY care about K-Fed and Over-Fed anymore?
    "I didn't just drive a thousand goddamn miles on a motorcycle to watch some little girl prance around on stage" - Steve Morrison on if Justin Bieber performed at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

-"I'd rather stick my junk into a freshly-slapped hornet's nest." LLFHS on banging Lindsay Lohan

Poster formerly known as Fiftyoneftfty

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FiftyoneFtfty
    Does anyone REALLY care about K-Fed and Over-Fed anymore?
    well, you DID click and read it...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

FUCK or 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine, 5150
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 12:34 PM
    Liked 1,885 Times in 1,102 Posts

I listened to rap in high school...everybody did, LL Cool J, NWA etc. This is the worst rap song I've ver heard in my life....I threw my headphones off......I feel sick right now.